Users Online Now: 1,826 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 846,886
Pageviews Today: 1,577,201Threads Today: 757Posts Today: 13,413
05:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UK - Are Your Online Banking Services Shutting Down Tonight or Tomorrow For Apparent Maintenance? Halifax Are...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Due to recent banking events, I was wondering If any other banks besides Halifax are having planned shutdowns due to apparent maintenance??

Basically, I want to know if it's just Halifax or not...For the last week, I have had pop ups stating that they were planning on doing maintenance. I deleted the messages and they still popped up every time I logged on...

The strange thing is, in the past with planned maintenance, they have always stated how long there system would be down, they haven't on this occasion, they just said a short period...Should I be worried??

Here is the message:

Important update - our service availability (19 Mar 13)

We'll be carrying out some planned system work from 12.30am tonight.

This means that Online Banking won't be available for a short period.

We're letting you know so that you can make alternative arrangements around when the planned system work takes place.

We're sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP