Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,032 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 995,488
Pageviews Today: 1,780,003Threads Today: 768Posts Today: 13,580
08:10 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

News Flash: Inflammation Is What Causes Most Of Today's Heart Disease, not necessarily high fat diet

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25369713
Portugal
11/08/2019 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: News Flash: Inflammation Is What Causes Most Of Today's Heart Disease, not necessarily high fat diet
Every medicine doctors perscribe are a synthetic version of what exists in Nature. So that way, they can make a lot of m oney, because Nature cannot be patented.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42079668
United States
11/08/2019 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: News Flash: Inflammation Is What Causes Most Of Today's Heart Disease, not necessarily high fat diet
Just proves what I've been saying for years.

The food is killing us and causing all these problems.

They are slowly poisoning and killing us through food and the doctors simply offer pills as a solution, never a diet change.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42079668

Doctors are not taught nutrition at Universities. And if they do, it's insignificant.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25369713

I was told that in Japan, sucess of doctors are seen by the health of their patients. If they get ill, doctors have to treat them for free until they are fine.

This is not possible in western medicinem, because they live of disease, not Health. Think about it.

Yup.

In the west it's all about keeping the patient sick and on meds so they can keep collecting money from us.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2019 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Every medicine doctors perscribe are a synthetic version of what exists in Nature. So that way, they can make a lot of m oney, because Nature cannot be patented.

And if people just adjusted their diet and lifestyle they wouldn't need those med's.

But no doctor will say that.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/08/2019 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
It certainly isn't a high animal fat diet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76531980

No actually all the wheat and milk based foods is what's doing it.

Adults have a hard time processing lactose, and if you were C sectioned forget it, just avoid all together.

Bread actually is the number one killer, specifically wheat.

That's whats clogging us up, causing people to rack up pounds and all types of health issues as a result.

And that leads also to leaky gut, all precious nutrients go to waste...

Pre and Probiotics are very imprtant too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77568399
United States
11/08/2019 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to myscienceacademy.org]

"What are the biggest culprits of chronic inflammation? Quite simply, they are the overload of simple, highly processed carbohydrates (sugar, flourand all the products made from them) and the excess consumption of omega-6 vegetable oils like soybean, corn and sunflower that are found in many processed foods.

Take a moment to visualize rubbing a stiff brush repeatedly over soft skin until it becomes quite red and nearly bleeding. you kept this up several times a day, every day for five years. If you could tolerate this painful brushing, you would have a bleeding, swollen infected area that became worse with each repeated injury. This is a good way to visualize the inflammatory process that could be going on in your body right now."
 Quoting: eekers

Makes sense. That's why people who eat off the land are so healthy== as the eskimoes & aborigines of Australia, Africa and other nations.
 Quoting: Half Past Midnight

Eating off the land often involves eating animals. Wheres the vegan outrage? Hopefully they can donate millions of dollars of John Deer farming equipment that will tear up the land and chase away all the natural wildlife as it chops up mice, voles, and birds nests
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/08/2019 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

And if people just adjusted their diet and lifestyle they wouldn't need those med's.

But no doctor will say that.

Absolutly!

There is a saying: Make food your medicine.
Crypto-Tard

User ID: 78144147
United States
11/08/2019 10:35 AM

Report Abusive Post
Someone needs to post the natural remedies for enterovirus.

Try this search on Google: enterovirus natural remedies

You get piles of garbage from commercial medicine.

And zero about any natural remedies.

Google has gotten so evil.
When you are afraid of losing your life, you have already lost your life.

Don't be afraid.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2019 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

"What are the biggest culprits of chronic inflammation? Quite simply, they are the overload of simple, highly processed carbohydrates (sugar, flourand all the products made from them) and the excess consumption of omega-6 vegetable oils like soybean, corn and sunflower that are found in many processed foods.

Take a moment to visualize rubbing a stiff brush repeatedly over soft skin until it becomes quite red and nearly bleeding. you kept this up several times a day, every day for five years. If you could tolerate this painful brushing, you would have a bleeding, swollen infected area that became worse with each repeated injury. This is a good way to visualize the inflammatory process that could be going on in your body right now."

Makes sense. That's why people who eat off the land are so healthy== as the eskimoes & aborigines of Australia, Africa and other nations.

Eating off the land often involves eating animals. Wheres the vegan outrage? Hopefully they can donate millions of dollars of John Deer farming equipment that will tear up the land and chase away all the natural wildlife as it chops up mice, voles, and birds nests
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77568399

Often?

I think it's mostly eating animals, pretty sure.

If god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them so damn delicious.
tkwasny

User ID: 71641081
United States
11/08/2019 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Inflammation is caused by enterovirus most autopsies prove.

Enterovirus is easily and cheaply cured by natural remedies.

But the point is to $ell overpriced useless drugs not cure people.

In fact if you didn't have heart disease stains would kill you in 5 years. Stain deplete body of coQ10 without which you die.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 52124200

Not true...had 2 heart attacks several years ago and i have been on blood thinners, aspirin, statins, niacin, fish oil. I asked my heart doctor about coQ10 and if i needed to take it since i saw the commercials about it and he said no was a waste of money...
 Quoting: southern man 1685967

He is an idiot. Probably also says vitamins just turn your pee yellow. Statins deplete Q10 and cause heart attack without Q10, read the insert from the pharmacy about your drug. Sratins are killers
 Quoting: Impulse Engine

You need a second opinion, most likely a real doctor COQ10 is most often prescribed when put on statins.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2019 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Crypto-Tard

Google is a hot mess these days.

Hell google clinton body count, you get a bunch of "fact checking" trying to tell you all those deaths were just coincidence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78148486
United States
11/08/2019 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
vaccines cause chronic inflammation
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/08/2019 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Crypto-Tard

There are several anti viral substances in Nature. I find propolis taken internally one of the best but surely not the only one that exists. Look into antiviral herbs.
Look into oregano oil, also one of the best, and other herbs and stock up your probiotic intake. Gut health is very imprtant to general health.
nutmeg

User ID: 76388104
United States
11/08/2019 10:45 AM

Report Abusive Post

In fact if you didn't have heart disease stains would kill you in 5 years. Stain deplete body of coQ10 without which you die.

Not true...had 2 heart attacks several years ago and i have been on blood thinners, aspirin, statins, niacin, fish oil. I asked my heart doctor about coQ10 and if i needed to take it since i saw the commercials about it and he said no was a waste of money...

My daughter had open heart surgery at Cleveland Clinic. The doctors told her to keep taking CoEnzymeQ10.

"Keep taking" because a year before that, I suggested she take CoQ10. It has been known to strengthen the heart. We had no idea she had a heart problem (probably genetic)! She was diagnosed by accident. Somehow I feel that CoQ10 kept her alive until the successful surgery.

We both take Vitacost brand. Inexpensive!
[link to www.vitacost.com (secure)]

Last Edited by nutmeg on 11/08/2019 10:59 AM
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/08/2019 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77568399

Often?

I think it's mostly eating animals, pretty sure.

If god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them so damn delicious.

Indeed!
But don't eat meat every single day. The amount of meat people eat these days is so wrong.
Look into Paleolithic diet, see how men from that time would hunt and eat, their routine.
Is one of the most complete diets, but you should also look for the blood type diet.

And very important also is that, first of all, people should detox from heavy metals and parasites. Everyone has them... And they cause so much harm.
healthsensei

User ID: 8574606
United States
11/08/2019 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
The amount of misinformation on this thread is staggering.

The title of the OP has it right, but inflammation isn't even the root cause. It's insulin resistance.

Insulin resistance leads to inflammation of the arteries which leads to the cardiovascular disease.

It is awful to post bad advice on message boards.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/08/2019 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

The title of the OP has it right, but inflammation isn't even the root cause. It's insulin resistance.

Insulin resistance leads to inflammation of the arteries which leads to the cardiovascular disease.

Quoting: healthsensei

Yes. Insulin resistance leads to inflammation.
But tell us, what is causing that insulin resistance?
Two main things I mentioned earlier: Sugar and starches!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 53429898
United States
11/08/2019 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
We went zero carb Carnivore here. What an improvement!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31126728
United States
11/08/2019 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

You need a new doctor. It is pretty well known by now that statins deplete CoQ10 and the result is damaged mitochondria. You know, the little powerhouses in the cells. And supplementing with CoQ10 only repairs some of the damage.

[link to www.crossfit.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28051125
United States
11/08/2019 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dietary saturated fat and cholesterol causes heart disease, period. Animal based sources of these especially encourage atherosclerotic plaque buildup, oxidated trimethylamines, and inflammation.

This is why a whole food plant based diet has been clinically proven to prevent, stop, and even reverse heart disease, including stage IV cases. Bill Clinton, for instance, used WFPB diet to reverse his "death's door" heart disease, by working with the legendary Dr. Dean Ornish, who isn't even vegan.

The American College of Cardiology is the world's foremost authority on the issue and their official position is that, yes, dietary saturated fat and cholesterol is the primary cause of heart disease, trumping even bad genetics or smoking, and that a whole food plant based diet prevents even reverses heart disease in ~90%+ cases.

Remember, we're talking about the #1 killer in the US. This is valuable information that can save lives. Don't get caught up in emotional reactivity or the industry propaganda.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/08/2019 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dietary saturated fat and cholesterol causes heart disease, period. Animal based sources of these especially encourage atherosclerotic plaque buildup, oxidated trimethylamines, and inflammation.

This is why a whole food plant based diet has been clinically proven to prevent, stop, and even reverse heart disease, including stage IV cases. Bill Clinton, for instance, used WFPB diet to reverse his "death's door" heart disease, by working with the legendary Dr. Dean Ornish, who isn't even vegan.

The American College of Cardiology is the world's foremost authority on the issue and their official position is that, yes, dietary saturated fat and cholesterol is the primary cause of heart disease, trumping even bad genetics or smoking, and that a whole food plant based diet prevents even reverses heart disease in ~90%+ cases.

Remember, we're talking about the #1 killer in the US. This is valuable information that can save lives. Don't get caught up in emotional reactivity or the industry propaganda.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28051125

Liar. You and Pharma Industry.

MAIN ENEMIES: SUGAR, STARCHES.

WE NEED FAT. I don't swallow your propaganda anymore! Never again!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2019 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you are "normal" before becoming insulin resistant you can have some carbs, but it is the constant high levels of blood sugar and insulin that eventually causes resistance. It has been estimated that 80-90 percent of Americans are insulin resistant now.
Yuga Sage (The Red Pill)

User ID: 73803199
United States
11/08/2019 11:33 AM

Report Abusive Post

Inflammtion is the root of ALL dis-ease.

Large quantities of vitamins and minerals are the cure. Your body is severly short on these. Our food supply and the soil its grown in is tremendously depleted if vitamins and minerals. MOST people dinnot comprehend this.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Forget the red or the blue pill. Take the Gold Elixir.

“How can there be a God, when there is nothing but God.” - Laozi

“Naturalness is called the Way. The Way has no name or form; it is just essence, just the primal spirit.” - The Secret of the Golden Flower.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2019 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

tree fiddy

It ain't animal fats, it's gluten sugar and artificial processed crap.

I agree with eating more plants in your diet, but animal fat is not the cause or problem.

GLUTEN LACTOSE SUGAR PERIOD. THOSE ARE THE THREE KILLERS
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2019 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Inflammtion is the root of ALL dis-ease.

Large quantities of vitamins and minerals are the cure. Your body is severly short on these. Our food supply and the soil its grown in is tremendously depleted if vitamins and minerals. MOST people dinnot comprehend this.
 Quoting: Yuga Sage (The Red Pill)

I literally just had blood work done and they said all my vitamins and minerals are fine.

They can't understand why I get cronic diarrhea, meanwhile i figured it out my own.

I can't have gluten or lactose, they make me swell up inside and cause me to have diarrhea.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2019 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Liar. You and Pharma Industry.

MAIN ENEMIES: SUGAR, STARCHES.

WE NEED FAT. I don't swallow your propaganda anymore! Never again!

Bill Clinton went animal-based paleo.

[link to vegetarianmedia.com (secure)]

Bill Clinton recently gave up his 4 year vegan diet to begin an animal protein-powered low-carb paleo diet! Dr. Mark Hyman, his new doctor, says a vegan diet is deficient in high quality protein while also making people fat since a vegan diet lacks animal fat, which is supposedly slimming. So Dr. Hyman forced Clinton to start eating fat and cholesterol rich animal meat STAT!
Yes Coiner
User ID: 77869887
United States
11/08/2019 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Most doctors today know next to nothing about real nutrition.
Proud Trump Supporter

User ID: 78130917
United States
11/08/2019 11:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
Cinnamon, Curcumin and Turmeric are great for reducing inflammatory and helps stop pain. Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.

They can be purchases in capsule. At least 2 cinnamon and 1 Turmeric daily.

10 Proven Health Benefits of Turmeric and Curcumin

Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases

Curcumin Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease

[link to www.healthline.com (secure)]

15 Health Benefits of Cinnamon - excellent info
[link to www.ehealthzine.com (secure)]

Since cinnamon has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it can help in reducing the risk of cancer, controls blood sugar, prevents Alzheimer’s disease, reduce heart disease risk, relieve arthritis pain, boost immune system, aid in digestion,
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates
Thread: ASS IS IN THE WRINGER - Rolling Updates from 11/16/20 to present (Page 235)
eekers  (OP)
Dreamer of Dreams

User ID: 17152044
United States
11/08/2019 11:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
Oh snap
Thanks for the pin guys
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." - T. S. Eliot
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/08/2019 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you are "normal" before becoming insulin resistant you can have some carbs, but it is the constant high levels of blood sugar and insulin that eventually causes resistance. It has been estimated that 80-90 percent of Americans are insulin resistant now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31126728

Yes, the problem is the EXCESS.
Absolutly. High levels of insulin comes from excessive carbohydrats and glicose. Insulin resistance comes from these excess. Insulin pushes glicose into cells and turns into glycogen and we stock up glycogen in muscles and liver.Protein can be also glicogenic, turned into sugar, that is why I say don't eat to much meat. Years of excess, they become saturated, cannot stock it anymore, then it's turned into FAT. You become obese and very possibly diabetic. And then, many many problems arise, all over your body, heart, kidney, skin, most people cannot imagine what comes from eating to much sugar and starches...
So, all of these problems are nutritional diseases. You can correct them by changing your diet. There is no magic pill.
DIET AND EXERCISE CAN CHANGE IT ALL.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 67511492
United States
11/08/2019 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, Sugar causes the inflammation, not fats. Sugar is the biggest enemy to the human body.

GLP