User ID: 14343270
United States
06/18/2014 12:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OMG the energy is crazy
I FELT IT ALSO--ALMOST TOO MUCH
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 59332864

Yes, last night was the first time it was almost too much for me...it actually scared me a little it was so intense...

Lots and lots of energy in our atmosphere right now...
 Quoting: Tampa Heather

After Ascension you will have the gifts of telekinesis

and telepathy.

Your weight will also decrease dramatically.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25956544

I can already tap in at will but because of that it is soo stressful at times :/

And I already feel like I get my nourishment less and less from food and more from the sun...

Last night worried me though, it was SOO INTENSE...

Gotta figure out how to not be scared when that happens again, it did me no good to cry and get all worked up like I did last night...I'm a little ashamed of myself because I acted like a baby :/

Its also possibly old dense energy that simply needs to be cleared. Feeling your feelings, clears your field of fear. Very important as this makes room for abundance.
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Isis One

United States
06/18/2014 12:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 59363738

June 27, 2014 The Ascension process officially begins.

We also will get an Air Show from the ETs.

I am on that team who decides these things.. and this is not correct. There is NO ADVANCE date and there has to be the EVENT or any other really serious crap for them to show up without scaring the CRAP out of the whole planet. They cannot just show up unless there is a salvation issue going or other preparations. I know a lot of christians who claim if the planet is evacuated which is that "rapture" thing,,,, they will not board ship but if there are hundreds in the sky above them and the obvious symptoms of a AXIS SHIFT most well, but we have the worry that some deluded people who are so afraid of "fallen angels" in craft will choose to stay behind waiting for the real Jesus and PERISH for it. This sickens me…. this game played in religion on this..

The ETS here are from HEAVEN and the commander is JESUS CHRIST…. There are many people here not actually from the heaven worlds but watching the process who will assist if needed also.

I know for a fact there is no planned disclosure air show happens on June 27. The people are not ready and there is also NO MAGIC ascension…..
WE ARE IN 4d for at least 10 years now in fact…. STOP ASSISTING the antichrist with this GARBAGE. IT IS NOT TRUE.

Man is NOT ready yet for this… If there is a massive ET show on June 27, it would be to evacuate the planet because of axis shift in action. Now stop this shit, please.
 Quoting: Abinadi

All of humanity is on the "team" which decides when whatever happens happens. All of humanity has to want it to happen. More are wanting it each moment. Realize not all people may be humans.

Each will have their perception of what "it" is. Because each of our perceptions are our own. We each have a knowing of "it" in some sense. Strong connection to that sense will carry us through.

Some of us will get through, Some will not. It really is as simple as that. No fairy tale illusions needed to sugar coat it. Just more control with each tale told about "it."

No need to dissuade people from sharing what THEY are going through or what has helped them. In sharing without critique we can accomplish much more. Bring it closer.

If you are to survive it you will know at the time what to do by instinct. You will just know. You either have survivor instinct or you don't. I would tend to think most posting in this thread have that instinct and already have survived much. I know I have. I have multiple times made split second decisions which saved lives including my own.

No ONE knows the hour. It will happen when humanity is completely ready. No one knows when that will be. You can feel it getting closer though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29841667

Very high vibrational response AC, thanks.

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17856444
United States
06/18/2014 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm feeling an energy of the melding of futuristic/other-world with history/present-day design. Think crystal, floating countertops accented with brass hardware. Modern traditional, or modern transitional. We aren't quite ready to shed those old clothes, but yet our head has been turned. It is a start. The baby has been delivered.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44493293
United States
06/18/2014 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
i actually had a little energy until i read all of this..burnit
Tampaheather
User ID: 57192133
United States
06/18/2014 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, last night was the first time it was almost too much for me...it actually scared me a little it was so intense...

Lots and lots of energy in our atmosphere right now...

After Ascension you will have the gifts of telekinesis

and telepathy.

Your weight will also decrease dramatically.

I can already tap in at will but because of that it is soo stressful at times :/

And I already feel like I get my nourishment less and less from food and more from the sun...

Last night worried me though, it was SOO INTENSE...

Gotta figure out how to not be scared when that happens again, it did me no good to cry and get all worked up like I did last night...I'm a little ashamed of myself because I acted like a baby :/

Its also possibly old dense energy that simply needs to be cleared. Feeling your feelings, clears your field of fear. Very important as this makes room for abundance.
 Quoting: Isis One

Yes, I think this was it...after reading Simple's post on 'the other thread' I guessed that was it...

Like you used to say, it feels like I'm defragging my Brian :)

Out with the old to make room for the new...that is what it feels like now.

I love you guys :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57192133
United States
06/18/2014 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm feeling an energy of the melding of futuristic/other-world with history/present-day design. Think crystal, floating countertops accented with brass hardware. Modern traditional, or modern transitional. We aren't quite ready to shed those old clothes, but yet our head has been turned. It is a start. The baby has been delivered.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17856444

Very nice :)

I could visualize exactly what you wrote...I will keep that image all day...
cosmicgypsy

User ID: 10470652
United States
06/18/2014 01:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
I know I sound like a crazy fool but,

It feels like my "soul" is trying to break out of it's fleshy shell.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6413142

Well, here lovey, my post will make your statement look relatively sane...harhar--

In the last month or so I've actually felt-heard beckoning - brief and distant words, yet oddly not so distant - words of encouragement.

One time I heard how I was very loved and could do this, another time was that I was very loved and was needed, and another time it seemed more urgent with the words being, "come on, (my name) come on, come on, come on"...and it felt like I had better move right then. I sat there nearly in tears because I didn't know what to do.

These incidences have rolled me over numerous emotions. I have felt like a f'n failure because I'm unable to do what I've an abundance of experience doing: leaving my body.

The being told I'm loved, like that, only makes me long for those loving me with a depth of love I've rarely known.

And then last Saturday I "heard" a door closing, and it was not one of the doors in the house, but a door closing from the same "space"/dimension the beckonings were coming from.

I already knew that things were tenuous, but I had such a deflating concern that the door closing was a sign that I missed my opening and chance to...bug out, one last time. Hearing that door closing felt so final (although in my heart of hearts I know this wasn't a last chance to transition).

Frankly, these experiences have led me to feel like I'm something along the lines of a coma patient who is on the brink of coming out of it. I can sense there are people - loved ones - in the room encouraging me to wake up. I sense them and hear them, but I can't open my eyes.

I so want to "come on"...ffs, I've lived and trained to "come on" for two decades now...gaah

Even given all my training, abundant experiences, and diligent mind set, and all that I have actually "let go" of...I still can't manage to "wake the hell up" when the opportunity arises.

And while I'm not normally easily taken with fear (at all), I have to admit that I have felt moments of fear and disappointment in myself because I was not able to "come on" when there was so much support to do so.

verysad...I don't know what more I can do to get this right.

So as not to leave this on a big, fat bummer note--

As always, love-love...flower
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

...I adapt to the unknown,
under wandering stars I've grown,
by myself, but not alone...

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
EternalCORE

User ID: 56440837
Canada
06/18/2014 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well, here lovey, my post will make your statement look relatively sane...harhar--

In the last month or so I've actually felt-heard beckoning - brief and distant words, yet oddly not so distant - words of encouragement.

One time I heard how I was very loved and could do this, another time was that I was very loved and was needed, and another time it seemed more urgent with the words being, "come on, (my name) come on, come on, come on"...and it felt like I had better move right then. I sat there nearly in tears because I didn't know what to do.

These incidences have rolled me over numerous emotions. I have felt like a f'n failure because I'm unable to do what I've an abundance of experience doing: leaving my body.

The being told I'm loved, like that, only makes me long for those loving me with a depth of love I've rarely known.

And then last Saturday I "heard" a door closing, and it was not one of the doors in the house, but a door closing from the same "space"/dimension the beckonings were coming from.

I already knew that things were tenuous, but I had such a deflating concern that the door closing was a sign that I missed my opening and chance to...bug out, one last time. Hearing that door closing felt so final (although in my heart of hearts I know this wasn't a last chance to transition).

Frankly, these experiences have led me to feel like I'm something along the lines of a coma patient who is on the brink of coming out of it. I can sense there are people - loved ones - in the room encouraging me to wake up. I sense them and hear them, but I can't open my eyes.

I so want to "come on"...ffs, I've lived and trained to "come on" for two decades now...gaah

Even given all my training, abundant experiences, and diligent mind set, and all that I have actually "let go" of...I still can't manage to "wake the hell up" when the opportunity arises.

And while I'm not normally easily taken with fear (at all), I have to admit that I have felt moments of fear and disappointment in myself because I was not able to "come on" when there was so much support to do so.

verysad...I don't know what more I can do to get this right.

So as not to leave this on a big, fat bummer note--

As always, love-love...flower
 Quoting: cosmicgypsy

What you did is right as there is an unseen war going on and by staying here you chose the right path. Welcome to the Awakening: Thread: {The Awakening}The Return of the Guardian Race is Here! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34645543
United States
06/18/2014 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aren't we in mercury retrograde?

I feel totally overwhelmed but finding new ways to deal with it

:dealwthit:
A r c t u r u s

User ID: 59366175
Germany
06/18/2014 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey,

that's a nice introduction.

Maybe you find some answers here..

Thread: OMG the energy is crazy

We been talking about the intense energies the last days and weeks and the increasing.

I will think about your question, because I was about to post something similar to this. I was thinking about future visions. And as you said WAVE again...
This is the best term we got for it.
I once had this dream where we were at a beach standing there and then I saw a big wave coming. It was so huge. It was of water, but it was rather symbolically. It came from every side down on us, we knew there was no escape. As soon as we were engulfed by it I found myself in another scene talking to people, who didn't understand and were clinging on to the old lifes... I told them, life as we once knew it, didn't exist anymore.

Will check back later.
 Quoting: A r c t u r u s

Thread: What is going to happen next?
There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52611244
Finland
06/18/2014 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello all,
I am the one who started thread Acturus kindly linked here.
(What is going to happen next).

I would like to discuss about these energies from a little bit of a different angle. Yes, there are physical symptoms, but that is only one layer here (well, not so comfortable at all sometimes).

I only write here what I have experienced or gone through personally lately. I has been a "fast track" and I do not know how it is going to develop from now on.

I welcome these energies with my full heart, because I believe they are coming here for a reason, and they will get stronger and stronger until some kind of culmination point. There is a wave, that brings be emotions, frustration, bad feelings, memories to to surface. I weep, I cry, sometimes I yell, sometimes I am really pissed of. And then I let go. They might come again, but always in a smaller degree. And then they are just gone.

We need to clear all these layers around our heart/soul that we have developed to protect ourselves to handle this 3D during current or past lives.

3d is thought reality for our innocent souls to survive. So we protect ourselves/our heart/soul and a lot of energetic blocks of sorrow, trauma etc. has been created. Now is the time to release them all.

This understanding just came to me yesterday. It made me cry when I realized this. We ARE innocent, beautiful, loving souls. Everyone.

Now is the time to become what we really are. Our souls are calling. Bigtime! They want to be free!

I feel that this is our final call for love! Because, we carry the whole universe within. It needs to start from ourselves.
Please love yourselves deeply, forgive everything you carried, know that you have always done the best you can in any circumstances. The innocent, loving spark of GOD live inside of all of us.

In addition of this, yes I feel these energies, but I welcome them, because I know that they do what they are supposed to do, to bring us closer to this new loving, accepting, nurturing us, and a new society where we cannot harm each other. It is impossible.

But first, let’s love ourselves, totally and unconditionally. Then we are able to truly others, and the world where we live is healed.

With loving energies to you all!

A lady from Finland
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52611244
Finland
06/18/2014 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
There were some spelling mistakes in my post. Sorry about that, english is not my first language

My loving energies to all who read this,
a lady from Finland
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38272304
United States
06/18/2014 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Who cares if you sound crazy to a freaggin batshit society friend

damned

I feel my soul trying the same.

Wings are unfolding and trying to remember how they were used.

Then break the fuck out and wake the fuck up. There are those of us that have been waiting for you guys a very long fucking time and would very gladly like to pick up where we left off before we had to endeavor to fix problems which were unnecessary in the first place. Sigh..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 59193457
United Kingdom
06/18/2014 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heavy heavy shit man, i aint kiddin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 59406986
United States
06/18/2014 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

I also think after July 22nd but before Aug 23rd is the next big *pulse*

For some reason I keep thinking it is gonna be on the 18th of August...not d00m just super intense energy...

Aug 12-15 there are 4 planets at once in Leo
 Quoting: rachel3108

Thank you Rachel...for whatever reason, I believe this time to be the next big pulse...like the one we had on Jan 7th and June 3rd...

I also think after July 22nd but before Aug 23rd is the next big *pulse*

For some reason I keep thinking it is gonna be on the 18th of August...not d00m just super intense energy...

Aug 12-15 there are 4 planets at once in Leo

Thank you Rachel...for whatever reason, I believe this time to be the next big pulse...like the one we had on Jan 7th and June 3rd...

Yep 1/11 and 6/11 for me ... each of these feels like windows that we each experience within a range of dates around the alignments

This is rather strange... there were 4 planets in Leo the day I was born.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 59407185
United States
06/18/2014 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have had an enormous rush of energy for 2 or more days...now I am actually vibrating!!I was laying down and it wasn't like a quiver,more like a small vibration going on in my body--very strange.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56908686
United States
06/18/2014 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ideally, everything gets chaotic in the upper echelon. Presidents, ceo's, bankers, heads of state, just everything at once. Full blown war inside their circles as the likelihood of being held responsible inches closer and their facades of courage start to crack and they all scramble to blame someone else in power for their actions. Every ones "insurance policies" against everyone else start coming out in mass.

Then what? We all go to work or whatever because what they do doesn't really effect us. Then we all realize we dont really need them for much after all and it becomes obvious that they have been creating their own need for their services.

They scream on TV shows that they own and jump from high places and kill each other off in various fashions. We all go on with our lives and dont care much what happens to them as we realize life keeps moving without them.

We can all dream right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40138423

Amen and amens and sobeits in Yeshie's name, Yeshwecan.
Isis One

United States
06/18/2014 11:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hey,

that's a nice introduction.

Maybe you find some answers here..

Thread: OMG the energy is crazy

We been talking about the intense energies the last days and weeks and the increasing.

I will think about your question, because I was about to post something similar to this. I was thinking about future visions. And as you said WAVE again...
This is the best term we got for it.
I once had this dream where we were at a beach standing there and then I saw a big wave coming. It was so huge. It was of water, but it was rather symbolically. It came from every side down on us, we knew there was no escape. As soon as we were engulfed by it I found myself in another scene talking to people, who didn't understand and were clinging on to the old lifes... I told them, life as we once knew it, didn't exist anymore.

Will check back later.

Thread: What is going to happen next?

Thanks Arc, the OP mentions he got pneumonia and then his ascension started, interesting synch given we were jus touching on that here a few posts back.

oops, wrong thread, we wer discusiing it on the fog thread.

Last Edited by Isis One on 06/18/2014 11:54 PM

Tampa Heather

User ID: 45942546
United States
06/19/2014 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Morningbump :)

I love this thread!
What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger...
A r c t u r u s

User ID: 59441024
Germany
06/19/2014 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello all,

I would like to discuss about these energies from a little bit of a different angle. Yes, there are physical symptoms, but that is only one layer here (well, not so comfortable at all sometimes).

I only write here what I have experienced or gone through personally lately. I has been a "fast track" and I do not know how it is going to develop from now on.

I welcome these energies with my full heart, because I believe they are coming here for a reason, and they will get stronger and stronger until some kind of culmination point. There is a wave, that brings be emotions, frustration, bad feelings, memories to to surface. I weep, I cry, sometimes I yell, sometimes I am really pissed of. And then I let go. They might come again, but always in a smaller degree. And then they are just gone.

We need to clear all these layers around our heart/soul that we have developed to protect ourselves to handle this 3D during current or past lives.

3d is thought reality for our innocent souls to survive. So we protect ourselves/our heart/soul and a lot of energetic blocks of sorrow, trauma etc. has been created. Now is the time to release them all.

This understanding just came to me yesterday. It made me cry when I realized this. We ARE innocent, beautiful, loving souls. Everyone.

Now is the time to become what we really are. Our souls are calling. Bigtime! They want to be free!

I feel that this is our final call for love! Because, we carry the whole universe within. It needs to start from ourselves.
Please love yourselves deeply, forgive everything you carried, know that you have always done the best you can in any circumstances. The innocent, loving spark of GOD live inside of all of us.

In addition of this, yes I feel these energies, but I welcome them, because I know that they do what they are supposed to do, to bring us closer to this new loving, accepting, nurturing us, and a new society where we cannot harm each other. It is impossible.

But first, let’s love ourselves, totally and unconditionally. Then we are able to truly others, and the world where we live is healed.

A lady from Finland
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 52611244

I think we all here know about those experiences you're describing. When you get touched by the spirit and the reality as it was meant and how we were meant to be and our reasons here as rather helpless humans.

I also see symptoms in people of my daily life, that know they don't know much about all of this energetical stuff..
But got into conversations where you can see, what they are noticing. And other daily stuff is showing enough of what's going on...

What I see from synchronicities and manifestations with others, it is getting crazy.
I think we're witnessing the time-constant dissolving.
Time is flying by, some days it is really more noticable than others. Then days or hours are just like they just went missing, have caught myself up in situations like these the last weeks often.

On the other side other occurences are manifesting in the physical, like the conflicts we see..

I think our reality will be shaken to the core of what we thought of it. People will be desorientated and it will be important for us to don't lose our orientation, but that's not what I worry about so much, because most of us feel, they've just been made for this.

Last Edited by A r c on 06/20/2014 04:30 AM
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
A r c t u r u s

User ID: 59441024
Germany
06/19/2014 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: What is happening? Is it just me? Anyone else!?

Another thread, can imagine some here have similar symptoms.

It really feels like something is coming up, strange things happening to me.
First of all, I started to feel deja vu kind of frequently, like 1-2 times a day and as weeks passes it happens more often, like 3-5 times a day. Then what's the strangest, that for ~2 weeks, everyday and almost whole day seemed as if i ived it, i felt deja vu almost on everything, every step i did, every word, even thoughts felt as IT REALLY HAVE HAPPENED ALREADY. Besides that, dreams were crazy as well for about a month and it continues, not a night different. Nightmares may I say, it like brings up my all fears of all kinds for me to face it or run away from it. Very big heights, there's no escape, i have to jump from like 10km height into an ocean and doing it, brings up again, and did it like 3-4 times. Needles, like taking drugs which require a needle, which i wouldn't ever do. And many many kinds like this. Yesterday i just got caught in a very large and sticky spider's web, and tonight I've been facing a lot of snakes one by one, different kinds, smaller and bigger.

Does anyone facing anything like that at the moment? Does anyone know what is happening? Any guidance, help? I would really appreciate a lot cause I just don't get it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 59291930

[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Isis One

United States
06/20/2014 01:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hello all,

A lady from Finland
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 52611244

I think we all here know about those experiences you're describing. When you get touched by the spirit and the reality as it was meant and how we were meant to be and our reasons here as rather helpless humans.

I also see symptoms in people of my daily life, that know they don't know much about all of this energetical stuff..
But got into conversations where you can see, what they are noticing. And other daily stuff is showing enough of what's going on...

What I see from synchronicities and manifestations with others, it is getting crazy.
I think we're witnessing the time-constant dissolving.
Time is flying by, some days it is really more noticable than others. Then days or hours are just like they missing, have caught myself up in situations like these the last weeks often.

On the other side other occurences are manifesting in the physical, like the conflicts we see..

I think our reality will be shaken to the core of what we thought of it. People will be desorientated and it will be important for us to don't lose our orientation, but that's not what I worry about so much, because most of us feel, they've been just made for this.

Great post.

Isis One

United States
06/20/2014 01:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
good thread

Doomish

User ID: 8052347
United States
06/20/2014 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have nothing useful to add to this thread, but I love it.

threadluv
Trying to bring GLP together. I'm still collecting flags from posters all over the world. Thread: Official "Flags from around the world" thread. Hoping to get posts from all countries that frequent GLP.

:gratefulsig:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19083311
Japan
06/20/2014 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
[...]

because most of us feel, they've been just made for this.

[picard applause]
Doomish

United States
06/20/2014 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
[...]

[picard applause]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19083311

:picardclap:

There you go, AC.
Trying to bring GLP together. I'm still collecting flags from posters all over the world. Thread: Official "Flags from around the world" thread. Hoping to get posts from all countries that frequent GLP.

Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/20/2014 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
[...]

[picard applause]

There you go, AC.
 Quoting: Doomish

You are hereby granted a weeks shore leave on Raisa.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17856444
United States
06/20/2014 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's madness, I tell ya, Madness!
Doomish

United States
06/20/2014 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
[...]

[picard applause]

There you go, AC.

Sweet. I'll pick up a horga'hn while I'm there. Have some fun with the natives.

Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/20/2014 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

[picard applause]

There you go, AC.

Sweet. I'll pick up a horga'hn while I'm there. Have some fun with the natives.

Beware timetravellers and semi-hot women.

GLP