Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,032 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 965,413
Pageviews Today: 1,722,823Threads Today: 735Posts Today: 13,079
07:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Prophecies Jesus gave in Mathew 24 and Revevelation require internet and smartphone

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68615946
United States
03/17/2015 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Prophecies Jesus gave in Mathew 24 and Revevelation require internet and smartphone

Perhaps the USA is not part of the first beast - because it represents the 2nd beast?

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The second beast is better known as the false prophet.

I don't want to dwell on the false prophet for long - because I want to focus on the antichrist, so I'll give a quick description.

Jesus in the bible is the lamb who takes away the sins of the world.

This false prophet is a lamb that speaks with satan's mouth.

Therefore it is an apostate christian nation.

I can only ask - what has happened to the USA lately?

We are clearly turning away from God and Jesus in every arena be it Govt, schools, even churches are falling away.

Which is why I'm open to the USA being the false prophet at this time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68568472

The entire world will worship this beast

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

------------

At the time Revelation was written the ten kings did not exist.

However, when they do - they will surrender their power to the antichrist.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68580902

Of course, one can't have a commentary about the antichrist without mentioning the Mark of the Beast:

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

What must be stressed here is once someone takes the mark they are lost forever; meaning they will spend eternity in hell.

We obtain a little bit more about the antichrist and his kingdom in Revelation 13.

Remember the beast had 10 horns and also 7 heads before the arrival of the antichrist:

Rev 13:10 ...there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Now in John's time when he wrote this - the king was Roman (6th), "five are fallen, and ONE IS",

meaning that the "ONE IS" is the Roman empire. I won't go into the five have fallen.

Next, it states - the other has not come yet. That is, the one after the Roman empire.

Therefore the roman empire is the sixth and there will be a seventh - with 10 kings.

It will be a short lived seventh kingdom with 10 kings, because the 8th king (antichrist) will arise
and take over the seventh kingdom:

Rev 13:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

This will be the last kingdom on earth before Jesus returns.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 64946680

It's obvious this last kingdom (beast) is satan's kingdom. Rev 13

Satan is cast out of heaven to this earth where he knows he has
but a short time.

Satan takes on human form to rule it.

Once satan has formed this 'kingdom' - the 10 kings arise and do the bidding
of satan's man, the antichrist.

--------

supporting verses:

Rev 12:

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Rev 13

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68622020
United States
03/17/2015 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Prophecies Jesus gave in Mathew 24 and Revevelation require internet and smartphone
Their is a fourth kingdom in Daniel 7 - that is also the last kingdom here on earth. I've already posted this, but want to restate it because of it's importance.

This kingdom will be diverse from ALL kingdoms that ever existed.

So "it" is not a country, consortium of countries i.e. EU, or empire like Roman empire.

It doesn't have an animal associated with it - i.e. lion=UK, bear=Russia.

Will not (at first) have centralized power or a king; only 10 horns with no crowns.

But "It" will still devour the earth.

How is this possible? With political correction via the internet.

A person can be fired, killed, incarcerated for uttering a single word, phrase or posting a picture.

This kingdom will last until the end of the world.
Kingdoms may come and go - not this one.

Satan will use this to control the world, along with his 10 kings and the progressives/liberals or "whatever you want to call them" as Rev. Graham said recently.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68633461
United States
03/18/2015 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

------------

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Of course, one can't have a commentary about the antichrist without mentioning the Mark of the Beast:

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

What must be stressed here is once someone takes the mark they are lost forever; meaning they will spend eternity in hell.

We obtain a little bit more about the antichrist and his kingdom in Revelation 13.

Remember the beast had 10 horns and also 7 heads before the arrival of the antichrist:

Rev 13:10 ...there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Now in John's time when he wrote this - the king was Roman (6th), "five are fallen, and ONE IS",

meaning that the "ONE IS" is the Roman empire. I won't go into the five have fallen.

Next, it states - the other has not come yet. That is, the one after the Roman empire.

Therefore the roman empire is the sixth and there will be a seventh - with 10 kings.

It will be a short lived seventh kingdom with 10 kings, because the 8th king (antichrist) will arise
and take over the seventh kingdom:

Rev 13:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

This will be the last kingdom on earth before Jesus returns.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 64946680

It's obvious this last kingdom (beast) is satan's kingdom. Rev 13

Satan is cast out of heaven to this earth where he knows he has
but a short time.

Satan takes on human form to rule it.

Once satan has formed this 'kingdom' - the 10 kings arise and do the bidding
of satan's man, the antichrist.

--------

supporting verses:

Rev 12:

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Rev 13

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68615946

Notice in Revelation 13 it is speaking of the entire earth (all) - and not the middle east, or other particular area.

Rev 13 continued:

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over ALL kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And ALL that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/19/2015 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

--------
This verse reminds me of isis and their crusade against christians; taking them into captivity and killing/beheading them with the sword.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68641511
United Arab Emirates
03/19/2015 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I was a kid (40 some years ago) I asked my mom:

"it says in revelations that the 2 witnesses will be killed by the beast their dead bodies will be viewed by every man of every nation, tribe, and tongue...How could everybody in the world view their bodies in only 3 & a half days"?

My mom answered:

"Alot of things in revelations don't make sense to us RIGHT NOW...but if we get close to the end times in our lifetimes, it will make perfect sense at that time".

Welp, it's making perfect sense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68609042
United States
03/19/2015 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if all that already happened and is fulfilled, who in their right minds would worship a man now days, they already did that back in Neros day. We're not living in the last days, we're down to the last minute.
savshorte
User ID: 67061823
United States
03/19/2015 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you do not keep the sabbath you already have the mark of the beast
God said the sabbaths were a sign/mmark between he and HIS PEOPLE. He said for them to bind his commandments around their HAND and between their eyes. If you keep the sabbath YOU DONT BUY OR SELL. WHY DO YOU THINK THE RCC CHANGED THE SABBATH FROM SAT TO SUN?????
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/19/2015 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if all that already happened and is fulfilled, who in their right minds would worship a man now days, they already did that back in Neros day. We're not living in the last days, we're down to the last minute.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68609042

What about Mohammed?

And what if the Madhi comes?

What if someone fooled the people into believing he was Jesus the Messiah?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/19/2015 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 13

So how does the antichrist deceive mankind:

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66223891
Canada
03/19/2015 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
What difference does it make? Turn away from sin. Every day we have alive is an opportunity to begin to live the right way. Don't wait until it's too late.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/20/2015 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 13

So how does the antichrist deceive mankind:

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68633461

Even deceives christians and jews

Mathew 24:

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/20/2015 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
At some point in time the beast (AC) receives a mortal wound (Rev 13:3 wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast).

Apparently, He's revived - and his image continues to be projected throughout the world for worship.

Rev 13:12 ..dwell therein(earth)to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68663085
United States
03/21/2015 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apparently there is a great burden that the antichrist has to deal with - namely mystery babylon (the woman on the beast):

Revelation 17:

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 65513292
Australia
03/21/2015 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apparently there is a great burden that the antichrist has to deal with - namely mystery babylon (the woman on the beast):

Revelation 17:

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68663085

Mystery Bayblon originated with Semiramis, Nimrod's wife. Every where it went it splinterred and created new false religions.

The Anti-christ has to destroy all the Mystery Babylon religion so there is only pure Luciferianism and Christianity left.

There will only be two choices. God or satan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68671214
United States
03/22/2015 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Revelation 17:

Mystery Bayblon originated with Semiramis, Nimrod's wife. Every where it went it splinterred and created new false religions.

The Anti-christ has to destroy all the Mystery Babylon religion so there is only pure Luciferianism and Christianity left.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 65513292

We do know the beast is actually satan or the dragon, but for a short period of time he indwells the antichrist - so for now until the antichrist is killed by Jesus, I'll refer to this "beast" as the antichrist and his kingdom.

Many believe his kingdom to be the western part of the revived roman empire ie EU, or many others the eastern part, Islam.

Rev 17

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2015 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Revelation 17:

We do know the beast is actually satan or the dragon, but for a short period of time he indwells the antichrist - so for now until the antichrist is killed by Jesus, I'll refer to this "beast" as the antichrist and his kingdom.

Many believe his kingdom to be the western part of the revived roman empire ie EU, or many others the eastern part, Islam.

Rev 17

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68671214

Now we discover the role of the 10 horns:

For a short period of time they will serve with the antichrist.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/23/2015 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Analyzing Daniel 7 and Revelation 13.

In Daniel 7 we have the fourth beast - devouring the earth before the antichrist (little horn) appears.

So the beast is already in control of the world.

In Revelation 13 - the beast with 10 kings appears - without the 11th horn i.e. the antichrist.

It takes the beast to receive a mortal wound before the antichrist even appears.

I've speculated that the demise of the Mystery babylon (worldwide economic collapse), could cause a mortal wound to the beast.

After the beast dies so to speak - albeit for a short time, the little horn makes an entrance. (Rev 13:5).

Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months (3 1/2 years).

This is our little horn in Daniel 7?

We would have a revived beast and a little horn (antichrist).

And I would like to address where USA might show up in this chapter of Revelation next.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68560868

Perhaps the USA is not part of the first beast - because it represents the 2nd beast?

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The second beast is better known as the false prophet.

I don't want to dwell on the false prophet for long - because I want to focus on the antichrist, so I'll give a quick description.

Jesus in the bible is the lamb who takes away the sins of the world.

This false prophet is a lamb that speaks with satan's mouth.

Therefore it is an apostate christian nation.

I can only ask - what has happened to the USA lately?

We are clearly turning away from God and Jesus in every arena be it Govt, schools, even churches are falling away.

Which is why I'm open to the USA being the false prophet at this time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68568472

------------

Greek default - a potential case study for making digital currencies

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/23/2015 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
oops - wrong video was posted.

Hopefully this is the right one:

Greek default - a potential case study for making digital currencies:

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/23/2015 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Revelation 17:

Rev 17

The antichrist uses them to go after Jesus (lamb, and I'm assuming christians - much like isis is in the middle east. However, Jesus shall "overcome" them. With what means, I am not sure.

Rev 17 continued

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68696334
United States
03/24/2015 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Rev 17

The antichrist uses them to go after Jesus (lamb, and I'm assuming christians - much like isis is in the middle east. However, Jesus shall "overcome" them. With what means, I am not sure.

Rev 17 continued

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

The antichrist also uses the ten horns to destroy mystery babylon.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68696334
United States
03/24/2015 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Antichrist will rule through the internet:

You Are Being Programmed to Accept the Global ID Control Grid

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68706305
United States
03/25/2015 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Rev 17

Rev 17 continued

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68696334

Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
St Luke
User ID: 65587893
Australia
03/26/2015 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
It also says:

But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment.

"For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Everything is on facebook

Everything is on web forums

It's all recorded.

Therefore those who envisioned the future

Saw it.

"Nobody has seen the father, except he who has come from Heaven"

FUTURE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38782360
United States
03/26/2015 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
It also says:

But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment.

"For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Everything is on facebook

Everything is on web forums

It's all recorded.

Therefore those who envisioned the future

Saw it.

"Nobody has seen the father, except he who has come from Heaven"

FUTURE
 Quoting: St Luke 65587893

That's a whole lot of 'words' being stored!!

Need a computer to go through "ALL" that data too!! :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68730101
United States
03/27/2015 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Rev 17 continued

Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68706305

Antichrist appears to be killing off all characters Revelation:

2 witnesses

Rev 11

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68741523
United States
03/28/2015 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Rev 17 continued

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68706305

Antichrist appears to be killing off all characters Revelation:

2 witnesses

Rev 11

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68730101

Last chapter of Revelation we see the antichrist is 19, at the war of Armagheddon:

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68741523
United States
03/28/2015 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus said - nation will rise against nation; kingdom against kingdom.

Hardly a nation on earth isn't involved in some skirmish.

This is something!!

Schizoid US Policy:Fighting BOTH With & Against Iran in Syria:

myst
User ID: 40134575
United Kingdom
03/28/2015 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)] good weekly prophecy updatebanana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68756529
United States
03/29/2015 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)] good weekly prophecy updatebanana2
 Quoting: myst 40134575

Thank you for the link!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68756529
United States
03/30/2015 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mathew 24

We will SEE earthquakes in many places.

How could we see these earthquakes without the internet:

Earthquakes
Significant Earthquakes Past 30 Days

6.5 99km ENE of Hihifo, Tonga2015-03-30 08:48:26 UTC15.5 km deep
6.4 109km NE of Hihifo, Tonga2015-03-30 08:18:00 UTC11.5 km deep
7.5 55km SE of Kokopo, Papua New Guinea2015-03-29 23:48:31 UTC40.0 km deep
6.4 48km ESE of Putre, Chile2015-03-23 04:51:37 UTC120.9 km deep
6.2 82km NNW of Talcahuano, Chile2015-03-18 18:27:28 UTC10.0 km deep
6.2 8km NNE of Aratoca, Colombia

[link to ds.iris.edu]