Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77635199
United States
08/08/2019 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Daily Prayer Thread !!!Plus The Word
2 KINGS 19:15
And Hezekiah prayed before the Lord, and said, O Lord God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.

And then The LORD replied.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75749167

30 And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall yet again take root downward, and bear fruit upward.

31 For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and they that escape out of mount Zion: the zeal of the Lord of hosts shall do this.
hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/08/2019 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I really felt the whole world needed prayers today.

Also came across this post from Grmpiers Thread Page 395, posted by BasteCat

Please pray and send energy to John St. Julien, he’s very sick

[link to youtu.be (secure)]

Not able to copy and paste his FB post, only the link
[link to m.facebook.com (secure)]

hf

Quoting: MySoul

Dear Heavenly Father , help us all only go to You for healing of body, soul and Spirit and yes the whole world needs You , help us endure the things to come and we be the generation to see Jesus on those clouds , help us be ready , watching and waiting in Jesus name amen grouphug
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/08/2019 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Today is a rollercoaster for me emotionally. The thing I dreaded was to happen today. She was to be served by my lawyers. Well, the process server tried and she was not at work today. Which is odd. He was told that she was not in due to having to go to a lawyer. So service was not performed.

Now, this is not a good thing in the process. Yes, I am sitting here questioning why we are going through this. I look at the past and see everything that has happened. I see everything that was bad. I do see some of the good, but that is the birth of my children and the wedding day.

So now I am sitting here crying again. I am sitting here questioning why. I have made prayers to HIM asking for Him to open her heart. That the broken places in her will be healed and that she will see HIS words and actions as inspiration to work towards healing the marriage. I fully understand that she can make her own choices on the matter, but LORD let her know that reconciliation and working to heal our marriage is the path YOU want. Please also help our children through this difficult time. They are suffering through this and I ask you Lord to provide wisdom, protection, peace and strength for our children during this time. In Jesus name.

I know many have said to move on and forward. I am sitting here in that quandary of reconciliation and moving forward with the Divorce.

I have been angry, depressed, questioning myself. I have asked HIM to take control of these things and the divorce. I know I have to take these to HIM and allow HIM to have HIS way with me, staying in oneness with HIM and his plan. I just feel like it is only getting worse.
TBC-cryn
 Quoting: lunaticCC

IMHO

You want reconciliation.

God and His Son do not. This has been going on for 10+ years.

Your wife and kids are in denial of God and His Son.

You HAVE tried to lead them. They are refusing to follow.

YOU can't save them. That's up to God and Jesus / Yeshua at this point.

The sooner YOU accept God's WILL in this situation - the sooner you can move on.

hugs
 Quoting: TheLordsServant

Careful LS we cannot ever assume what God wants and He always wants reconciliation. Lets pray what God's will is not matter how long it has taken.

Abigail and David are a great reminder God takes care of relationships , we do not.

It is a sin for any of us to remarry we cause greater sin in this so.

Dear Heavenly Father , we ask that CC stop thinking of his wants and go forward with what You want, we ask for salvation in all this , Your peace and comfort in Jesus name amengrouphug
Arnie

User ID: 72563635
United States
08/08/2019 07:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
Just fell and nearly broke my right forearm. Thankfully it's just jammed aand bruised. Healing prayers appreciated!

Shalom...
 Quoting: Fluffy Pancakes

Thank goodness it was not worse...I pray for your quick recovery...be more carefully moving about....

AKA Auntie Arnie
VolcanoJoe

User ID: 75749167
United Kingdom
08/08/2019 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
O Merciful God, be Thou now unto me a strong tower of defence, I humbly entreat Thee. Give me grace to await Thy leisure, and patiently to bear what Thou doest unto me; nothing doubting or mistrusting Thy goodness towards me; for Thou knowest what is good for me better than I do.
Therefore do with me in all things what Thou wilt; only arm me, I beseech Thee, with Thine armour, that I may stand fast; above all things, taking to me the shield of faith; praying always that I may refer myself wholly to Thy will, abiding Thy pleasure, and comforting myself in those trouble which it shall please Thee to send me, seeing such troubles are profitable for me; and I am assuredly persuaded that all Thou doest cannot but be well; and unto Thee be all honour and glory.

Amen.

Ephesians 5:11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices" George Orwell.
Arnie

User ID: 72563635
United States
08/08/2019 07:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
lunaticCC

God offers us peace, the peace that surpasses understanding. He does not want us in abusive relationships. Jesus said He does not want us unequally yoked with unbelievers.
Rest, and let our Father in heaven direct these issues as they evolve.
God, who can do anything, can and would, change the course of these events if He willed.
Save your energy for healing of your health issues, and allow God to show you the direction you will go.

....always praying for you my Brother in Christ,,

AKA Auntie Arnie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76465007
United States
08/08/2019 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please pray for me about an awful situation I’m in with a coworker. He’s hurting me and doesn’t realize it. Please pray that God will intervene and bring this matter to a close. Please pray for my safety. My name is Aimee.
DMJ

User ID: 75220720
United States
08/08/2019 08:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
God is Great.

Praying for all in need.

God Bless you all.
DMJ

User ID: 75220720
United States
08/08/2019 08:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
Please pray for me about an awful situation I’m in with a coworker. He’s hurting me and doesn’t realize it. Please pray that God will intervene and bring this matter to a close. Please pray for my safety. My name is Aimee.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76465007

hfhfhfhfhfhfhf
NOLAangel

User ID: 77174443
United States
08/08/2019 08:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76465007

hfhfhfhfhfhfhf
 Quoting: DMJ

PrayerGoingUp 2
Fluffy Pancakes

User ID: 75817240
United States
08/08/2019 09:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
I wasn't moving fast. Lol. A cat or dog knocked the mower chute down after I entered the barn and when I stepped back from tthe rain backwards, it took my legs out from under me. So I fell backwards with all my weight and momentum on my right arm. But yyeah, I need to be more careful.

Lunatic CC, surrender it all to Yahuah. All of it.

Thanks all. Praying for all as well.
Things are bad enough, there is no need to make anything up. ~Fluffy

"Never interrupt an enemy in the process of destroying himself."

Quercitin and zinc...Get it. Take it.

Visit howbad.info...If you took the shot, for sure.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/08/2019 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Genesis 49:22 Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall: 23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: 24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:) 25 Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb: 26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Fruit, branches,Shepherd, stone , everlasting and crown are just a few words , to see Jesus is coming. To think the man Mary was to marry named Joseph , was by accident, is to not understand Genesis 49 or Scriptures. The Lord our God is so amazing we are just going to freak out one great day. They knew Jesus was coming in Genesis , it was taught generation after generation. The enemy on earth has always fought for territory. Anyone not of God fights for earthly things. They wanted to do away with Joseph in Genesis and they hated and thought they killed Jesus on that Cross.
Jesus did come and He is coming again. Blessings come from Heaven and the life of Joseph shows us who He picks to do His will, never is who the world would pick.

“ John 6:42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?”

“Luke 23:50 And, behold, there was a man named Joseph, a counsellor; and he was a good man, and a just: 51 (The same had not consented to the counsel and deed of them;) he was of Arimathaea, a city of the J...: who also himself waited for the kingdom of God. 52 This man went unto Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. 53 And he took it down, and wrapped it in linen, and laid it in a sepulchre that was hewn in stone, wherein never man before was laid.”

Three different men named Joseph that God used and played a part in the name of Jesus, coincidence? No , there are no coincidences with God, none. One foretold of His coming , one helped raise Him and one took care of His body after the Cross.

The same enemy that wanted to do away with Joseph exist today, the war for souls will not end till God says it is over. The only territory any person every wanted to be part of ,as no human owns territory, is to be found as wheat in the barn of Jesus. No person was ever to decided who is who for the Lord , they always got it wrong . The entire bible shows God sent Jesus to gather His harvest that He created. Jesus is very clear many will think they are His and will be tares.

“Genesis 41:48 And he gathered up all the food of the seven years, which were in the land of Egypt, and laid up the food in the cities: the food of the field, which was round about every city, laid he up in the same. 49 And Joseph gathered corn as the sand of the sea, very much, until he left numbering; for it was without number.”

“Luke 9:16 Then he took the five loaves and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed them, and brake, and gave to the disciples to set before the multitude.”

Just wow at the God we say we love and pray to. It is easy to be those that want to throw Joseph is the well or those that hung Jesus on the Cross when we see are blind and deaf...Jesus came to open the eyes of those that did not see Jesus in Genesis 49 and taught lies from birth. Jesus came to make the deaf to hear , that did not hear the true word of God and Jesus on the first page to the last. Be very careful who you follow , who you listen to. There was only ever one truth and it is Jesus is coming from Genesis to Revelation , to do His Father's will. God's will , will never look or sound like anything else...
How beautiful the story of Jesus is , through the story of Joseph and gathering into the barns. If you have been taught by humans only the word of God , go spend 40 days , if we have 40 days , with the word of God . Allow the Lord to teach His word , only tares will say He can not do this , you must be taught by humans... RUN from such nonsense...
All man made teachings will be cast into the fire, all man made doctrines cause death and not life. God was always the Teacher and He left us , not only His words but His Holy Spirit to guide...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/08/2019 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone who comes here are you or have you got we are the generation?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/08/2019 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone who comes here are you or have you got we are the generation?
 Quoting: Goofy for God

Thread: Two Power Outages To Take Notice Of!!!Matthew 24...An Earthquake and Storm
tiger1

User ID: 77774028
United States
08/08/2019 03:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
Prayers said for all.
Praise God from Whom all Blessings flow !!!
tiger1

United States
08/08/2019 03:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
Today is a rollercoaster for me emotionally. The thing I dreaded was to happen today. She was to be served by my lawyers. Well, the process server tried and she was not at work today. Which is odd. He was told that she was not in due to having to go to a lawyer. So service was not performed.

Now, this is not a good thing in the process. Yes, I am sitting here questioning why we are going through this. I look at the past and see everything that has happened. I see everything that was bad. I do see some of the good, but that is the birth of my children and the wedding day.

So now I am sitting here crying again. I am sitting here questioning why. I have made prayers to HIM asking for Him to open her heart. That the broken places in her will be healed and that she will see HIS words and actions as inspiration to work towards healing the marriage. I fully understand that she can make her own choices on the matter, but LORD let her know that reconciliation and working to heal our marriage is the path YOU want. Please also help our children through this difficult time. They are suffering through this and I ask you Lord to provide wisdom, protection, peace and strength for our children during this time. In Jesus name.

I know many have said to move on and forward. I am sitting here in that quandary of reconciliation and moving forward with the Divorce.

I have been angry, depressed, questioning myself. I have asked HIM to take control of these things and the divorce. I know I have to take these to HIM and allow HIM to have HIS way with me, staying in oneness with HIM and his plan. I just feel like it is only getting worse.
TBC-cryn

IMHO

You want reconciliation.

The sooner YOU accept God's WILL in this situation - the sooner you can move on.

hugs

I agree with you that Lunatic has to move on from this mess. He should be focused on the children. The rest of it doesn't matter.
tiger1

United States
08/08/2019 03:23 PM

Report Abusive Post

TBC-cryn

IMHO

You want reconciliation.

hugs

Careful LS we cannot ever assume what God wants and He always wants reconciliation. Lets pray what God's will is not matter how long it has taken.

Abigail and David are a great reminder God takes care of relationships , we do not.

Dear Heavenly Father , we ask that CC stop thinking of his wants and go forward with what You want, we ask for salvation in all this , Your peace and comfort in Jesus name amengrouphug

As for remarriage, I think it depends on the circumstances of the divorce.If the spouse was a cheater, or abusive, was it really a marriage to begin with, or a convenience, or worse?
I could tell you horror stories about my first marriage.To sum it up, right after the wedding, he informed me that he BOUGHT me with the marriage license.That is when the living hell escalated for me. FTR,his first wife was 15.

Look at what David did, but God forgave him and Blessed him.We are all human, and mess up, but God can put all of our broken pieces back together, and make us whole again.
lunaticCC
Follower of God

User ID: 76963292
United States
08/08/2019 03:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
IMHO

You want reconciliation.

hugs

LS- yes, I want reconciliation. That is what i "assume" that the lord wants for all of this. Like I said, yesterday was a rollercoaster for me. I was up and down all day and most of the night.

I have turned it all over to him. I talked with my attorney today. She was served yesterday. So the ball is now "officially" in play with moving forward. She does not have an attorney, that I am aware of yet. My lawyer said that there is nothing showing in the courts yet for that.

She has been going crazy with the replies of, "We need to do mediation/divorce" AND "Have you listed the house for sale yet?" There is nothing in her replies when I ask about the kids or their health issues.

As I stated many times. I do not want to divorce. I know that I have done a lot in the last 10 years of the marriage to try to make this work. Yes, I have failed at some of those things and I am not guilt free on things. I know that. For the record I have never cheated on her physically with another person. I have not looked at porn. Ive had thoughts about other women, but never went forth with them or even spoken to them. I did tell her of those. I have asked for forgiveness from the Lord over those things and I have apologized to her in the past for those things too. She never really accepted It. She even brought up that recently before leaving.

Is this what the Lord wants? Could be. Just as you say. I have tried to convert her. We have gone to Christian counselors, I tried to take her to Church with me. She did not want to do either. So, is it what the lord wants? That is what got me emotional yesterday. I prayed and prayed most of the day and evening. I did not watch videos, TV or anything other than getting on here to post the rollercoaster post.

====

GFG - That is what I am talking about when I say that I dont know. I know that God wants reconciliation and abhors divorce except in certain conditions. That is why I was the mess. I was/am not sure if it is what he wants in this case. I am turning it all over to him. I am allowing it to play out. I am still praying every hour. I went to work today to talk about my time off. I was praying with my manager. He is going through a divorce too.

It seems that this is the nature of the beast in my line of work. :/

Let me say this. I am sorry for the emotional crap. I was hurting. I was praying and it did not seem to be helping and I needed an outlet I guess. Sorry again to everyone for that mess. I am a person that overthinks everything. The whole what if/then stuff. I guess I get that from my days of coding. I have to make sure there is an answer for everything. I know that answer is God and that he will do as he see's fit.

On a bad note. Angela passed away last night. So I guess, my problems are minuscule compared to my friends loss. :(

Love you all. Prayers said for everyone in this thread, even if you dont need them. I still ask if you guys say prayers that you still include my wife, my children, Angelas kids and her husband.

Last Edited by LunaticCC on 08/08/2019 03:58 PM
lunaticCC
Follower of God

United States
08/08/2019 04:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
IMHO

You want reconciliation.

hugs

I agree with you that Lunatic has to move on from this mess. He should be focused on the children. The rest of it doesn't matter.
 Quoting: tiger1

I am trying to move on. Like I said, I am a huge overthinker. I have always had a scenario played out for everything and that has been my nature for eons.

I am trying to focus on my kids. I send them texts every morning and evening. I call them 3 times a day and leave messages. I have also sent messages to the wife to enquirer about the kids and find out how they are doing. I never get a reply....well I take that back...after 4 texts I got a message (4 days later) about My sons health. I sent texts asking to see them. No replies. I have sent texts asking if they need school supplies or clothes? No replies.

I have been trying to be in their face daily, via text and phone. I am certain that she is alienating the kids from me and telling them not to reply.

It hurts that I dont get to talk to them, but i see this as something that God is putting me through to better me in some way. Yes, yesterday i broke down. I talked to the preacher at the Church I am going to and I also talked to a Rabbi.

I did get some insight from them.

Love you Tiger. Hope you are doing better. :)
lunaticCC
Follower of God

United States
08/08/2019 04:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
lunaticCC

God offers us peace, the peace that surpasses understanding. He does not want us in abusive relationships. Jesus said He does not want us unequally yoked with unbelievers.
Rest, and let our Father in heaven direct these issues as they evolve.
God, who can do anything, can and would, change the course of these events if He willed.
Save your energy for healing of your health issues, and allow God to show you the direction you will go.

....always praying for you my Brother in Christ,,

Quoting: Arnie

Thank you Auntie

I am letting go. I have tried attempts at the reconciliation. I know that if I did not then I could not forgive myself for not trying. Dont get me wrong here. I have feelings for her still. We will have been married 23 years on the 23rd of this month. We will have been together 30 years next month. It is hard.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/08/2019 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prayers said for all.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/08/2019 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
CC sorry for loss of friends wife and yes sometimes God shows us people have much harder roads to take. One day at a time. What you are going through and your fellow workers is happening everywhere , satan job is to divide...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/08/2019 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Heavenly Father help us all know Your will in our lives and never let us go at this life without what You say , lead us and protect us from temptation of what the world says , we make a hash of our lives without You , so be our guide and help us listen in Jesus name amen grouphug
tiger1

United States
08/08/2019 04:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
IMHO

You want reconciliation.

hugs

I am trying to move on. Like I said, I am a huge overthinker. I have always had a scenario played out for everything and that has been my nature for eons.

I am trying to focus on my kids. I send them texts every morning and evening. I call them 3 times a day and leave messages. I have also sent messages to the wife to enquirer about the kids and find out how they are doing. I never get a reply....well I take that back...after 4 texts I got a message (4 days later) about My sons health. I sent texts asking to see them. No replies. I have sent texts asking if they need school supplies or clothes? No replies.

I have been trying to be in their face daily, via text and phone. I am certain that she is alienating the kids from me and telling them not to reply.

It hurts that I dont get to talk to them, but i see this as something that God is putting me through to better me in some way. Yes, yesterday i broke down. I talked to the preacher at the Church I am going to and I also talked to a Rabbi.

I did get some insight from them.

Love you Tiger. Hope you are doing better. :)

Even though things are rough, you got to live each day, as if things were not rough. You have a life to live, and a purpose to be here. God knows what you are going through. Many of us feel for you, as we have gone through similar trials.
My mouth is slightly better, but was doing a lot better before I sang at church sunday. I should not have tried, but I did anyway. No one else from choir showed up, except for one elderly lady. I had no choice but to sing. I made it through Liturgy, but my mouth swelled up afterwards.

Here is my take on it. The devil tried to stop me, but he was unsuccessful. I am feeling the repercussions, but it is slowly feeling better.

You are trying to do the right thing, and you are being tested through the fire.The devil is angry that you have put your trust in God, and is getting back at you.

Hang in there, as all things on this earth are temporary, and the strife you are going through does not escape God's eyes. If anything, know that your deliverance is soon at hand.
TheLordsServant

User ID: 77900822
United States
08/08/2019 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
IMHO

You want reconciliation.

hugs

LS- yes, I want reconciliation. That is what i "assume" that the lord wants for all of this. Like I said, yesterday was a rollercoaster for me. I was up and down all day and most of the night.

I have turned it all over to him. I talked with my attorney today. She was served yesterday. So the ball is now "officially" in play with moving forward. She does not have an attorney, that I am aware of yet. My lawyer said that there is nothing showing in the courts yet for that.

She has been going crazy with the replies of, "We need to do mediation/divorce" AND "Have you listed the house for sale yet?" There is nothing in her replies when I ask about the kids or their health issues.

As I stated many times. I do not want to divorce. I know that I have done a lot in the last 10 years of the marriage to try to make this work. Yes, I have failed at some of those things and I am not guilt free on things. I know that. For the record I have never cheated on her physically with another person. I have not looked at porn. Ive had thoughts about other women, but never went forth with them or even spoken to them. I did tell her of those. I have asked for forgiveness from the Lord over those things and I have apologized to her in the past for those things too. She never really accepted It. She even brought up that recently before leaving.

Is this what the Lord wants? Could be. Just as you say. I have tried to convert her. We have gone to Christian counselors, I tried to take her to Church with me. She did not want to do either. So, is it what the lord wants? That is what got me emotional yesterday. I prayed and prayed most of the day and evening. I did not watch videos, TV or anything other than getting on here to post the rollercoaster post.
====
GFG - That is what I am talking about when I say that I dont know. I know that God wants reconciliation and abhors divorce except in certain conditions. That is why I was the mess. I was/am not sure if it is what he wants in this case. I am turning it all over to him. I am allowing it to play out. I am still praying every hour. I went to work today to talk about my time off. I was praying with my manager. He is going through a divorce too.

It seems that this is the nature of the beast in my line of work. :/

Let me say this. I am sorry for the emotional crap. I was hurting. I was praying and it did not seem to be helping and I needed an outlet I guess. Sorry again to everyone for that mess. I am a person that overthinks everything. The whole what if/then stuff. I guess I get that from my days of coding. I have to make sure there is an answer for everything. I know that answer is God and that he will do as he see's fit.

On a bad note. Angela passed away last night. So I guess, my problems are minuscule compared to my friends loss. :(

Love you all. Prayers said for everyone in this thread, even if you dont need them. I still ask if you guys say prayers that you still include my wife, my children, Angelas kids and her husband.

You don't have to apologize for your posts of "emotion".

hugs

God may dislike divorce, but I firmly believe that when the instance is one Believer with a family of unbelievers - the Father and His Son WILL "break them up" in order to "advance" the Believer in Faith and obedience.

Then there's this...and it doesn't get anymore plain "in the face" than what Jesus says here.

Luke 12

52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

NOT that different that what you are going through.

hugs hf pry prayers pray
I am a humble Servant of the one True Living God.
TheLordsServant

United States
08/08/2019 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prayers said for all.

hf

Trumpet AngelTrumpet AngelTrumpet Angel

praying angelpraying angelpraying angel

prayers pray pry Praying Smiley angel_ pry pray grouphug prayers prayer angel1

amen1 amen1 amen1

Last Edited by Servant-of-the-LORD on 08/08/2019 09:52 PM
NOLAangel

User ID: 77174443
United States
08/08/2019 11:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
Prayers said for all.

hf

Trumpet AngelTrumpet AngelTrumpet Angel

praying angelpraying angelpraying angel

prayers pray pry Praying Smiley angel_ pry pray grouphug prayers prayer angel1

amen1 amen1 amen1

praying angel2angel smiley2
TheLordsServant

United States
08/09/2019 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Residents of Severodvinsk are being told to take iodine pills and stay indoors
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39181966
United States
08/09/2019 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
:Praying jesus ca:

GLP