BunBun
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 72403579
United States
08/14/2016 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Wal-Mart is hurting my friends.
Now that I have left, they are hurting my friend Lola. They are making her do my job back in the shoe department. It would take me 3 to 4 hours usually to clean the shoe department and to deal with the "cart o'crap", which was a shopping cart that people had left back there for me which was full of shoes. Some of the shoes had tags and hangers and just needed to be put back, but some of the shoes did not have tags and that meant I had to go find the gemini and a printer to make react tickets for the shoes. I also had to find hangers. I had a box of hangers.

They are making Lola deal with the cart o crap and pick up the department. It is really awful. I guess I should have known that they would do that, but I was working in apparel for 3 months and wasn't doing shoes at all. I guess I thought that it would go back to the way that it had been.

I was a good employee. I just wasn't going to be jerked around by the Management. They don't treat the employees very good.

I am so sorry for what they are doing to Lola. I told her not to worry about the cart of crap. Just take out the shoes that have tags and can be hung and leave the rest of it for Becky. Management is going to have to make 3rd shift quit loading a cart with shoes that they don't want to put away. They have been doing that to me for months. I have no idea what 3rd shift actually does, but they sure don't zone anything. That much is sure.

Poor Management.
Christard and Lover of God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78362665
Ireland
01/19/2020 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Wal-Mart is hurting my friends.
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75460727
Germany
11/01/2023 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
come back, OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 85417037
United States
11/01/2023 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe management got on your back because you didnt clear the cart every shift.
GatorMclosky

User ID: 79159550
United States
11/01/2023 05:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
Now that I have left, they are hurting my friend Lola. They are making her do my job back in the shoe department. It would take me 3 to 4 hours usually to clean the shoe department and to deal with the "cart o'crap", which was a shopping cart that people had left back there for me which was full of shoes. Some of the shoes had tags and hangers and just needed to be put back, but some of the shoes did not have tags and that meant I had to go find the gemini and a printer to make react tickets for the shoes. I also had to find hangers. I had a box of hangers.

They are making Lola deal with the cart o crap and pick up the department. It is really awful. I guess I should have known that they would do that, but I was working in apparel for 3 months and wasn't doing shoes at all. I guess I thought that it would go back to the way that it had been.

I was a good employee. I just wasn't going to be jerked around by the Management. They don't treat the employees very good.

I am so sorry for what they are doing to Lola. I told her not to worry about the cart of crap. Just take out the shoes that have tags and can be hung and leave the rest of it for Becky. Management is going to have to make 3rd shift quit loading a cart with shoes that they don't want to put away. They have been doing that to me for months. I have no idea what 3rd shift actually does, but they sure don't zone anything. That much is sure.

Poor Management.
 Quoting: BunBun

https://imgur.com/a/TrEY3J0
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79432715
Singapore
11/01/2023 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The light has fallen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 83600691
United States
11/01/2023 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
come back, OP
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75460727

SmileyWink
the deplorable ar-15 nut

User ID: 78054348
United States
11/01/2023 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
She's been gone awile.Yes come back. Bun!
We are a REPUBLIC.If we can keep it MORAN!
A pissed off American Veteran!

GLP