Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,643 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 434,356
Pageviews Today: 697,725Threads Today: 201Posts Today: 3,523
07:26 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

We do not discriminate against the mentally ill.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72791112
Canada
08/16/2016 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: We do not discriminate against the mentally ill.
anyone that 100% for certain beleives in god is mentally ill.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72791112

Someday, you are going to die and become profoundly mentally ill forever. How do you feel about that?
 Quoting: BunBun

ill be fine. you wont.
BunBun  (OP)

User ID: 72403579
United States
08/16/2016 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
anyone that 100% for certain beleives in god is mentally ill.

Someday, you are going to die and become profoundly mentally ill forever. How do you feel about that?

ill be fine. you wont.

LOL. We'll see.
Christard and Lover of God
BunBun  (OP)

United States
08/16/2016 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I always ask the psych doc, who is an athiest, that when he dies who is going to help him with the mental problem he's suddenly going to develop.

He asks me if Jesus Christ took a shit, if it would be a Holy Shit?
Matrix
User ID: 71965732
Australia
08/16/2016 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
My first act as President would be to have every abortionist in the land detained and they would be publicly executed by having their heads crushed in a vice.

Then, we would start dealing with athiests.

iamwith
But in the real world the innocent are crushed, but the guilty worthy of a death sentence, its off the table for them they get a chance to offend again, may the industry of death march on5a
Matrix
User ID: 71965732
Australia
08/16/2016 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe its for the best they get them first before they grow up to become offenders, got to punish someone and its certainly not the guilty, maybe in the next life that may be, so start with the innocent, before they become offenders and judge them as a no life not as a low life5a
BunBun  (OP)

United States
08/16/2016 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe its for the best they get them first before they grow up to become offenders, got to punish someone and its certainly not the guilty, maybe in the next life that may be, so start with the innocent, before they become offenders and judge them as a no life not as a low life5a
 Quoting: Matrix 71965732

So many of them are black. I heard in this documentary-these two men said that crime rates had dropped going into the turn of this century because so many black babies had been aborted and didn't grow up to be offenders.

I think they are full of shit, myself.

I don't think you should pre-emptively put people to death for crimes that they might commit. God doesn't work like that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70933860
New Zealand
08/16/2016 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you ever consider that God KNEW those children were going to be aborted?

If there is no Soul, are they still human?

So many "ifs" but I understand your point-of-view.

I don't think God makes mistakes .... ever!

Ravenage

User ID: 71297205
United States
08/16/2016 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
You all got quiet. How come we can't discuss JUST DESSERTS.

My first act as President would be to have every abortionist in the land detained and they would be publicly executed by having their heads crushed in a vice.

Then, we would start dealing with athiests.

Probably because you're a nutter who wants to go after people who don't believe in your god.

...and no...

I'm not an Atheist.

Just who the hell do you think you are?
"The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive. ... Our own fight for the West does not begin on the battlefield — it begins with our minds, our wills, and our souls... Americans, Poles, and the nations of Europe value individual freedom and sovereignty. We must work together to counter forces, whether they come from inside or out, from the South or the East, that threaten over time to undermine these values and to erase the bonds of culture, faith and tradition that make us who we are. I am here today not just to visit an old ally, but to hold it up as an example for others who seek freedom and who wish to summon the courage and the will to defend our civilization." ~President Donald J Trump

"...sometimes, you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang onto." ~Vera Donovan

"Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man-and give some back." ~Al Swearengen

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." ~Mattis

GLP