Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: QAnon: It's on, don't panic ii
There were 8 people Sept. 3, 2018. 1dunno1

Last Edited by hillbilly on 09/18/2019 09:32 PM
Water is the only drink for a wise man.
Call me a pot but heat me not.-Putin
Silence is where God speaks. Anything else is but a poor translation. -Rumi
Wanna hear God laugh? Just talk about your plans.
An old broom knows all the corners.
Slow is steady; steady is smooth; smooth is fast.
Success has a thousand fathers but failure only one son.
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.-Gibran
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77429967
Czechia
09/18/2019 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
How is everyone could not get on here for quite a while!
hillbilly

User ID: 75829441
United States
09/18/2019 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
VPN's were banned at the Cloud level,
and will be again shortly.
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Last Edited by hillbilly on 09/18/2019 09:53 PM
Water is the only drink for a wise man.
Call me a pot but heat me not.-Putin
Silence is where God speaks. Anything else is but a poor translation. -Rumi
Wanna hear God laugh? Just talk about your plans.
An old broom knows all the corners.
Slow is steady; steady is smooth; smooth is fast.
Success has a thousand fathers but failure only one son.
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.-Gibran
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77429967
Czechia
09/18/2019 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
VPN's were banned at the Cloud,
and will be again shortly.
 Quoting: hillbilly

Oh guess this will be short lived.
DestinyAKA-Des

User ID: 77959874
United States
09/18/2019 10:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
How is everyone could not get on here for quite a while!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77429967

Trin blocked vpns then today unblocked them for a short period.

He's fine tuning the code for blocking them again maybe tomorrow.
Petite Southern Gun Toting Bubbette

NO. Is a complete sentence.
Isis One

User ID: 76795039
United States
09/18/2019 10:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
Don’t know if discussed yet.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76067461

Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
Clair_Voyant

User ID: 61021459
United States
09/18/2019 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

What if she was a military trib death?
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

That could explain the lack of concern by the WH's over her continued existence past what appeared to be her last moments...

Also would demonstrate the intensity of BOTH sides to maintain a vigilant WAR against each other while maintaining a "MASK of Normalcy" toward the pipples.

very eerie to find out if such were true. Once again, what one sees is NOT necessarily the truth.... ever...

Truth... is not the same as perception. Perception is very powerful over the sleepers. Very powerful tool to be controlled by anybody over anyone...
 Quoting: The Natural One

My grandpa you to say this, believe nothing of what you here, and half of what your see. He had another about reading that was similar, I just can't remember his quote.
 Quoting: hankie

Perception is what you BELIEVE to be TRUE. What many BELIEVE to be true, is mostly HEARSAY (written and spoken). To think you know TRUTH, usually takes FAITH in your BELIEFS. Most people don't KNOW truths, they ACCEPT truths as declared by others, and reported history. Winners write the history. Recorders of official history get PAID to record official history.

Official...lol

Visually speaking:
Almost everything ever observed (in person) will be seen differently based on the angular differences, distance, and a number of other variables of observation. Everyone who did not witness it at the exact same angle and distance, will perceive it differently, but their perceptions are all true to them. Videos add additional layers of possible deception.

Bottom line...the truth is hard to come by. Or easy, depending on your perspective. Lol

Clear as mud!!!
"Time hustles those who wait to die"
"The eyes are useless when the mind is blind"
GOD WINS!
hankie
Everything

User ID: 77753356
United States
09/18/2019 11:45 PM

Report Abusive Post

That could explain the lack of concern by the WH's over her continued existence past what appeared to be her last moments...

Also would demonstrate the intensity of BOTH sides to maintain a vigilant WAR against each other while maintaining a "MASK of Normalcy" toward the pipples.

very eerie to find out if such were true. Once again, what one sees is NOT necessarily the truth.... ever...

Truth... is not the same as perception. Perception is very powerful over the sleepers. Very powerful tool to be controlled by anybody over anyone...

My grandpa you to say this, believe nothing of what you here, and half of what your see. He had another about reading that was similar, I just can't remember his quote.

Perception is what you BELIEVE to be TRUE. What many BELIEVE to be true, is mostly HEARSAY (written and spoken). To think you know TRUTH, usually takes FAITH in your BELIEFS. Most people don't KNOW truths, they ACCEPT truths as declared by others, and reported history. Winners write the history. Recorders of official history get PAID to record official history.

Official...lol

Visually speaking:
Almost everything ever observed (in person) will be seen differently based on the angular differences, distance, and a number of other variables of observation. Everyone who did not witness it at the exact same angle and distance, will perceive it differently, but their perceptions are all true to them. Videos add additional layers of possible deception.

Bottom line...the truth is hard to come by. Or easy, depending on your perspective. Lol

Clear as mud!!!
 Quoting: Clair_Voyant

I try to look at all sides, even in history. It helps to weed out things. Sort of this history of names and mistakes they made given last names before there was any last names. In every country in thew world no one used last name until around the year 1000, before this it was Guss the Farmer, Ben the builder, Rulf the cook, so on and so forth. There is a lot of mistakes in history with just these simple finds.

I throw these out knowing there were many fake history written, just to have an item to say see I have history from that time, too. Keep up with the Jones type thing.

Since they changed history books back in the early part of the 1900s, not all, they did take these to push the education to what it is now. People still use the Civil War propaganda as truth, it was not truth is was to push the people to fight. Believe it or not it was pushed to get the North to fight the South, strange they did not clarify this even now. This is still done and it used to do the same to other countries, propaganda if they can get away with it. It used to push medical research, and it used to be used in TV shows to push a new procedure, lobotomies is one huge case. This is history, and easy to find if you pay attention. They will not admit this, unless you force them to do so.

Much as they did with faking bones of people after they started the evolution theory until they were caught. Now they having a time to get these believers to quit their beliefs in this because of all the propaganda, say Lucy. The information has been proven wrong and the intelligent design is shown and they can't even say it was and intelligent being, even thou it been said since the being of mankind.

I go by my own beliefs because of personal experiences, you can call them prayers answered with heavy evidence. So people see yet deny what right in front of them. I don't take every thing I see as evidence, some though can not be denied. Then you check how they believe and excepted these same things in the 1700s and later, and before as self evidence and it truly strange that all of a sudden someone flipped the switch and hid most of it.

You sometimes have to believe somethings, evidence by checking into it deeper. As for history, look at today, people have not changed and they did it back in history warping reputation and people they did not like. It was their kind of Media.

You can come as close as you could possibly be, finding as much as you can from all sides, the truth is usually in the middle leaning to ones side or the other, that where most things are found. Dust off some of it, and try to fine they way they did it some reasons are out there, literally.
Sorry I got a headache

These are the times that tries men's and
women's souls!

May we come though it victorious!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 62759088
United States
09/19/2019 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is the Q anon team back?
sloonie

User ID: 71352731
Canada
09/19/2019 01:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
Just wanna say, we be winning, big time, so smile, keep the vibes up, (even though it wants so desperately to drag us back into the 'cave') ....move out anything that doesn't resonate with your light/love.
Logic and sanity ARE light, are gifts, and emotions have a place, but mostly as a clearing avenue.
Too many have been held back, destroyed, propagandized, lied to, etc., and without decent avenues to release (outdoor manual labor, playing in the woods, physical work, PE, etc..)
it accumulates and explodes.
Have mercy on those who don't get it, as they are filled with emotional toxins, and simply need to, like an infant, cry it out, and it does cleanse.
It is habbening!
I am so so excited to watch this continuing unfolding.
Beautiful!
Amen, alleluia.
Be love, be prayer.
BE LIGHT!!!
Ben Franklin--"A Republic, if you can keep it."

"If might is right, then love has no place in the world. It may be so, it may be so. But I don't have the strength to live in a world like that..."-Father Gabriel, 'The Mission'
Lance Roseman From BC

User ID: 45329550
Canada
09/19/2019 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Blush...

If you are not busy weaving your own magick, you are trapped in anothers spell.
“It’s time you realized that you have something in you more powerful and miraculous than the things that affect you and make you dance like a puppet.” – Marcus Aurelius
sloonie

Canada
09/19/2019 02:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
All the noise about Trudeau/black face stuff....I don't care for him one iota, but zooming out the lens, I gotta say:

I think this is absurd, but only because of the prior history of what the extremists (both sides now) cite and continue to
point out.
In no way do I defend pink socks Trudeau....but a Halloween disguise, a make up thing, of either Trudeau or that Virginia
?governor? or whomever, should be an issue, IMO.
It is more about 'what is good for the goose, etc...' and has gotten to silly levels.
Lighten up, everyone, and as long as someone grabs onto an issue, we react and grab onto other side..
Our fault for engaging in the duel.
There IS no duel, only manufactured/deceptive.
Laugh. That 'ups' the vibration. None of this noise matters.
We all really do love each other, but for the attempts to distract/divide.
EOM

Last Edited by sloonie on 09/19/2019 02:23 AM

"If might is right, then love has no place in the world. It may be so, it may be so. But I don't have the strength to live in a world like that..."-Father Gabriel, 'The Mission'
The Natural One

User ID: 73776183
United States
09/19/2019 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to twitter.com (secure)]

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

All Polls, and some brand new Polls, show very little support for impeachment. Such a waste of time, especially with sooo much good that could be done, including prescription drug price reduction, healthcare, infrastructure etc.

8:42 PM · Sep 18, 2019
TRUST THE PLAN - Q
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70971451
Finland
09/19/2019 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

No Lindsey, it was a sign of strength that some people just don’t understand!
Quote Tweet

Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC
· 6h
The measured response by President @realDonaldTrump regarding the shooting down of an American drone was clearly seen by the Iranian regime as a sign of weakness.
Show this thread
7:06 PM · Sep 17, 2019

That's the POS Lindsey I remember. That may cost you in the GE, Lindsey.
 Quoting: ~Fire Watch~

Dame Lindsey is channeling his inner John "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb bomb Iran" McCain
Anonymous Coward
Finland
09/19/2019 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
All the noise about Trudeau/black face stuff....I don't care for him one iota, but zooming out the lens, I gotta say:

I think this is absurd, but only because of the prior history of what the extremists (both sides now) cite and continue to
point out.
In no way do I defend pink socks Trudeau....but a Halloween disguise, a make up thing, of either Trudeau or that Virginia
It is more about 'what is good for the goose, etc...' and has gotten to silly levels.
Lighten up, everyone, and as long as someone grabs onto an issue, we react and grab onto other side..
EOM
 Quoting: sloonie

Trump mocking a reporter with a disability was nasty, but I don't get the brownface/blackface thing ...there's nothing wrong having brown, or black skin so how can the make up offend? well the explanation is it reminds the old minstrel shows making fun of African-Americans I guess.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78012287
United States
09/19/2019 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: The Secret History of Fort Detrick, the CIA’s Base for Mind Control Experiments

Today, it’s a cutting-edge lab. In the 1950s and 1960s, it was the center of the U.S. government’s darkest experiments.
By STEPHEN KINZER September 15, 2019

In 1954, a prison doctor in Kentucky isolated seven black inmates and fed them “double, triple and quadruple” doses of LSD for 77 days straight. No one knows what became of the victims. They may have died without knowing they were part of the CIA’s highly secretive program to develop ways to control minds—a program based out of a little-known Army base with a dark past, Fort Detrick.

Suburban sprawl has engulfed Fort Detrick, an Army base 50 miles from Washington in the Maryland town of Frederick. Seventy-six years ago, however, when the Army selected Detrick as the place to develop its super-secret plans to wage germ warfare, the area around the base looked much different. In fact, it was chosen for its isolation. That’s because Detrick, still thriving today as the Army’s principal base for biological research and now encompassing nearly 600 buildings on 13,000 acres, was for years the nerve center of the CIA’s hidden chemical and mind control empire.

[link to www.politico.com (secure)]
 Quoting: {/Mutariel\}

Was Whitey Bulger part of? He said he was in an Atlanta prison but could have still been part of the experiments. Sure sounds like it.

[link to www.ozy.com (secure)]

James “Whitey” Bulger, who wrote this feature for OZY last year, was found dead in prison on Oct. 30, 2018.

In 1957, while a prisoner at the Atlanta penitentiary, I was recruited by Dr. Carl Pfeiffer of Emory University to join a medical project that was researching a cure for schizophrenia. For our participation, we would receive three days of good time for each month on the project. Each week we would be locked in a secure room in the basement of the prison hospital, in an area where mental patients were housed. We went in from 9 a.m. Tuesday to 9 a.m. Wednesday. We were injected with massive doses of LSD-25.

In minutes the drug would take over, and about eight or nine men — Dr. Pfeiffer and several men in suits who were not doctors — would give us tests to see how we reacted. Eight convicts in a panic and paranoid state. Total loss of appetite. Hallucinating. The room would change shape. Hours of paranoia and feeling violent. We experienced horrible periods of living nightmares and even blood coming out of the walls. Guys turning to skeletons in front of me. I saw a camera change into the head of a dog. I felt like I was going insane.

The men in suits would be in a room and hook me up to machines, asking questions like: Did you ever kill anyone? Would you kill someone? Two men went psychotic. They had all the symptoms of schizophrenia. They had to be pried loose from under their beds, growling, barking and frothing at the mouth. They put them in a strip cell down the hall. I never saw or heard of them again. They failed the Babinski test.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2019 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
🇺🇸 3Days3Nights 🇺🇸
@3Days3Nights
·
46m
I looked at pictures of Ed Buck’s West Hollywood home online, and the building says LAUREL on the front.

Does anyone remember that weird audio called LAUREL vs YANNI from last year? Also did you know Trump’s people tweeted a picture of LAUREL which is a cabin at Camp David?

Here is a snapshot of Ed Buck’s Laurel Apartments.

Laurel means Evergreen. Look it up. True.

Laurel vs Yanni. Weird.

Trump at Laurel Cabin.

Is Ed Buck a much bigger deal than we realized? Is he the West Coast Epstein?

East Coast v West Coast. Like Tupac vs Notorious BIG.

[link to pbs.twimg.com (secure)]
[link to pbs.twimg.com (secure)]

12:34 PM · Sep 18, 2019

CORN POP
@173Gibbs

Replying to
@3Days3Nights

Trump was in Hollywood on the 17th and this what's the odds?

12:38 PM · Sep 18, 2019

:Bookcat:
sloonie

Canada
09/19/2019 03:17 AM

Report Abusive Post

point out.
EOM

Trump mocking a reporter with a disability was nasty, but I don't get the brownface/blackface thing ...there's nothing wrong having brown, or black skin so how can the make up offend? well the explanation is it reminds the old minstrel shows making fun of African-Americans I guess.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70971451

He never mocked the reporter's disability...do a little research and see that he does that hand wringing thing frequently.
go to 2:22 on this video, if you care to see something different than the noise out there.
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

and while you are at it,
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Last Edited by sloonie on 09/19/2019 03:19 AM

sloonie

Canada
09/19/2019 03:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
Yes, our troops were ordered to ignore Afghan pedophiles

[link to nypost.com (secure)]

Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2019 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
BNL NEWS
@BreakingNLive

BREAKING: Second Kevin Spacey accuser Linda Culkin has died after being struck by a car

1:57 PM · Sep 18, 2019·

yoda

Arkancide by any means necessary.........

pissed off now.

:Whoakitty2:
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2019 03:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
RE: Trump's 'locked and loaded' tweet.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ba2ad5 No.4070722
Nov 29 2018 06:01:45 (EST)
A picture is worth many sentences.
Has POTUS ever made a statement that hasn’t been proven to be correct (future)?
Think timing.
Think Senate lock.
Think SC lock.
Locked & (who is) Loaded.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.363
Oct 8 2018 12:39:07 (EST)
[link to thehill.com (secure)]
[Why not?] [if true] D's do not want DECLAS [TO PROVE] POTUS was colluding w/ RUSSIA?
Why are D's opposed to DECLAS if what they say is true?
DECLAS would [PROVE] evidence v. POTUS to obtain FISA WARRANT - why the block?
Define 'Projection'.
See article above - redactions made to 'protect' exposing the REAL TRUTH?
Logical thinking.
McCabe Memos [source] >>> NYT [RR] 'wear a wire'
Sessions Subpoena >>> McCabe Memos delivery to House
Baker Testimony >>> House [what was learned?][D]
[Next Up][RR] Testimony >>> House
Locked & Loaded.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 8dbebc No.1927025
Jun 27 2018 13:20:18 (EST)
>>1926855
His choice?
Remember, Kennedy was the swing vote.
No more.
Locked & Loaded.
RBG next.
Q
 Quoting: keybored

You think all the other judges would have gone along with it and saying nothing if she was gone?

I think Q said something about not claiming she was dead but I can't find that one atm.

Sick (and sicker than they make out) but not dead (yet).
 Quoting: keybored

That’s what gets me too kb.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2019 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well I’ve never been a huge fan of Brad Pitt but was kinda hoping in the back of my mind he saw the light for he divorced Angelina. Guess not. I was thinking after reading what was posted before about celebrities etc having to give up their first born or make them transgender for the cult that maybe that is another reason why they adopt. They kinda of buy them for that. I know sick but it occurred to me. I also read awhile back they adopt to keep fresh supplies of young blood for themselves. Don’t kill them but however it’s done they have directly on hand. Also another celebrity with a vineyard.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk (secure)]

Brad Pitt bats away questions over Donald Trump's threat to impose levies on French wine, including his own label, and says the president is 'a much bigger threat on more serious issues'

Hollywood heartthrob Brad Pitt says President Trump poses a 'threat' on 'serious issues.'

The actor, who is promoting Ad Astra, a new film in which he plays an astronaut, was asked by a French news outlet about the president's threat to impose tariffs on French wine. 'I do not know [enough about the issue],' Pitt, 55, told Journal du Dimanche. 'I think we will always drink rose in the United States. If there is a threat to the winemakers, it is a real concern. But he added that he thought there were more important issues at stake during the Trump presidency.

'Unfortunately, it's almost anecdotal,' he said. 'Trump represents a much bigger threat on such more serious issues.' Pitt has a financial interest in making sure that wines produced in France are sold freely in the United States. Aside from his flourishing career as a Hollywood A-lister, Pitt is also the co-owner of the Chateau Miraval vineyard, which produces the best-selling Miraval Rose. He co-owns it with ex Angelina Jolie, and they remain business partners.
 Quoting: aliasx

::: old web jungle rumor is that they adopted,
b]"to avoid their kids be made into entertainment clones" or dron3z... hollywood life deals..?

anyway, tech exists to transfer consciousness from the original body to a clone copy.
it has been used also, for decades allegedly, as a privileged private entertainment.

what 'fight club' supposedly is:
an arena. where selected play 'virtual reality' with living body copies. all perversions, even gory. night life. second life.
knife fights for fun, and much worse ultra violence.
anything one cannot do in the "real world" without breaking the law...

k e y words:

- cl0n1ng center (="f1ght c1ub),
- Donald Marshall (interviews),
- vril lizardz aka greml1ns
(not to be confused w/ wwII era esoteric vril society;

pic search results:

Salvador D.
:
[link to kep.cdn.indexvas.hu (secure)]

[link to upload.wikimedia.org (secure)]

[link to cdn.iflscience.com]

[link to 66.media.tumblr.com (secure)]

[link to scontent-cdt1-1.cdninstagram.com (secure)]

so, these gremlins have eyes and claws like crabs? that's what hip hop circles say...
if true, the movie Gremlins made them look less ugly, in fact...

and now:

POTUS' snake poem could be related to the above, too.
(points at not only pharmacy (logo), not just Roma?
He said the word 'reptile', btw)
 Quoting: Avýssou

:Interesting cat2:
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2019 03:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, our troops were ordered to ignore Afghan pedophiles

[link to nypost.com (secure)]

What Obama did to our military is enough for treason for me.
Paranoid Chick

User ID: 34785109
United States
09/19/2019 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
The most amazing post causes me to get the captua thing over and over.

What ever

messageid=3787035&page=3133&quote=75246906
 Quoting: Loup Garou

I wish I could figure out this post.
keybored  (OP)

User ID: 77443882
Belgium
09/19/2019 04:06 AM

Report Abusive Post

He was quoting Edgar Allen Poe.

“You are young yet, my friend,” replied my host, “but the time will arrive when you will learn to judge for yourself of what is going on in the world, without trusting to the gossip of others. Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see."
hankie
Everything

User ID: 77753356
United States
09/19/2019 04:19 AM

Report Abusive Post

point out.
EOM

He did not mock a disabled reporter, that as media propaganda. It was something else he was talking about. They decided to run this, as they did many other things that were total lies. Remember they wanted to find something to get rid of Trump. There is information about this and when it happened. This has been lie after lie after lie, since Trump been in office and more ugly acting people and childlike little a school yard and them trying get even with another child. Propaganda is going on hot and heavy by the media and some in gov. Since they removed the anti propaganda Smith-Mundt Act they been doing this, even before Trump declare he was running for president. This has lead to some very bad problems with people mental understanding, and so they act out.

Propaganda is a type of mind control.

I have no idea about the Canadian prime minister except he seems kind of wimpy. It looked as if he was dressed as a Gen from a magic lamp.
Sorry I got a headache

These are the times that tries men's and
women's souls!

May we come though it victorious!
SkinnyChic

User ID: 77090815
United States
09/19/2019 05:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
I am multiple pages behind so forgive me if already posted. Check out Rev Woo-Woo’s thread. “Hawaii had another false alert”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77996993
United States
09/19/2019 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am multiple pages behind so forgive me if already posted. Check out Rev Woo-Woo’s thread. “Hawaii had another false alert”
 Quoting: SkinnyChic

Saw that.

Thread: Hawaii Had Another False Alert EDIT: And now another one!
Reverend Righteous

Finland
09/19/2019 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

point out.
EOM

He did not mock a disabled reporter, that as media propaganda. It was something else he was talking about. They decided to run this, as they did many other things that were total lies. Remember they wanted to find something to get rid of Trump. There is information about this and when it happened. This has been lie after lie after lie, since Trump been in office and more ugly acting people and childlike little a school yard and them trying get even with another child. Propaganda is going on hot and heavy by the media and some in gov. Since they removed the anti propaganda Smith-Mundt Act they been doing this, even before Trump declare he was running for president. This has lead to some very bad problems with people mental understanding, and so they act out.

Propaganda is a type of mind control.

I have no idea about the Canadian prime minister except he seems kind of wimpy. It looked as if he was dressed as a Gen from a magic lamp.

ever seen a person with cerebral palsy

It is almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody's beard ... or without getting banned
SkinnyChic

User ID: 77090815
United States
09/19/2019 06:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: SkinnyChic

Saw that.

Thread: Hawaii Had Another False Alert EDIT: And now another one!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77996993

Thank you for linking!

GLP