United States
10/02/2019 05:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: QAnon: It's on, don't panic ii
LOOK what I stumbled onto..

Ukraine interference with DNC help
08/09/2017
Thread: Watchdog Files Complaint Against DNC For Colluding With Ukraine During The Election
[link to www.zerohedge.com]
Watchdog Files Complaint Against DNC For Colluding With Ukraine During The Election
As liberal media outlets continue to claim that Trump Jr. violated campaign laws by 'seeking an in-kind contribution from a foreign national in the form of opposition research', the conservative group, Foundation for Accountability & Civic Trust (FACT), is now turning that allegation on the DNC over its collusion with Ukrainian officials.
Somewhat ironically, as reports say that Paul Manafort's home was raided and numerous documents seized, The Hill reports, a watchdog group will file a complaint with the Federal Election Commission on Wednesday alleging that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) violated federal law by soliciting opposition research on the Trump campaign from a foreign government.

The conservative group Foundation for Accountability & Civic Trust (FACT), launched in 2014 by former U.S. attorney Matthew Whitaker, will allege that political operative Alexandra Chalupa, in her capacity as a DNC consultant, improperly sought intelligence on President Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, from Ukrainian officials.

“Federal law and Commission regulations prohibit any person from knowingly soliciting, accepting or receiving contributions or donations of money or other things of value from a foreign national,” the complaint reads.

FACT alleges that Chalupa violated the ban by “knowingly soliciting” a “valuable in-kind contribution in the form of opposition research and information on a Trump campaign official from a foreign national on behalf of the Democratic National Committee.”
 Quoting: BOUT FUKKKING TIME :) 74332848

Q tards, we ride.

5a
 Quoting: Loup Garou

schiff
I’ve always told a ya, the media’s not your friend.” ~ Chris Cuomo

… The same media that told you all these lies for the last at least 50 years, is telling you that Joey Bribes won.

For by pharmakeia, were all nations deceived.
The Natural One

User ID: 71776179
United States
10/02/2019 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to twitter.com (secure)]

News Breaking LIVE
@NewsBreaking

BREAKING: The Trump administration is reportedly moving to begin collecting DNA samples from hundreds of thousands of detained migrants for entry into a national criminal database - The New York Times

4:30 PM · Oct 2, 2019
TRUST THE PLAN - Q
Pepperroni
Fck mean people.

User ID: 74285753
United States
10/02/2019 05:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Rep. Doug Collins
@RepDougCollins

Schiff claimed he had evidence of collusion for two years. Turns out it was his own.
Schiff, House Intel Chairman, Got Early Warning of Whistle-Blower’s Accusations
Days before filing a whistle-blower complaint, a C.I.A. officer brought a vague version of his accusations to an aide on the House Intelligence Committee.

nytimes.com

4:01 PM · Oct 2, 2019

LeKek
 Quoting: The Natural One

Schitt
I’ve always told a ya, the media’s not your friend.” ~ Chris Cuomo

… The same media that told you all these lies for the last at least 50 years, is telling you that Joey Bribes won.

For by pharmakeia, were all nations deceived.
The Natural One

United States
10/02/2019 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fred Fleitz
@FredFleitz
·
51m
1/ The NYT confirmed what I said last week: Schiff knew about the CIA whistleblower in advance -- way in advance. Before he even filed his complaint. This is a much bigger scandal that people realize. At a minimum, Schiff should recuse himself from this impeachment inquiry.
49m
Below is this twitter thread and the two relevant tweets: [link to pbs.twimg.com (secure)]

[link to threadreaderapp.com (secure)]
47m
3/ So the whistleblower DID come to the
@HouseIntelComm
first just as i said. We now know that the request by the whistleblower to meet with committee members was a fraud -- he already did this.

42m
4/ Supposedly the @HouseIntelComm dem counsel told the CIA whistleblower to hire counsel and go through the ICIG process. That would be believable if Schiff and his staff revealed this weeks ago.
@Susan_Hennessey and @MiekeEoyang: don't be fooled by this.

40m
5/ Schiff talked about the Ukraine issue throughout the month of August. The contents of the complaint leaked before it was presented to Congress. There is zero chance in mind mine that Schiff's HPSCI lawyers were not working hand and glove with the WB and his lawyers.
37m
6/ And here's the kicker (@Susan_Hennessey &@MiekeEoyang pay attention): under @HouseIntelComm rules, any classified info brought to the committee from outside sources MUST BE SHARED WITH BOTH SIDES. Schiff broke committee rules by not telling committee GOP members about this.
35m
7/ This is a very serious violation of @HouseIntelComm rules. Why did Schiff do this, especially when he was using this information to score political points throughout the month of August? The reason is clear: it was part of the latest Dem ploy to take down @realDonaldTrump

Replying to
@FredFleitz

@HouseIntelComm and 3 others
8/ It never made any sense to discuss impeachment or a non-intelligence matter like the Ukraine allegations in @HouseIntelComm. Given Schiff's politicization of this issue and serious violations of HPSCI rules, the impeachment charade must end.

4:03 PM · Oct 2, 2019·
TRUST THE PLAN - Q
The Natural One

United States
10/02/2019 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
En el 1994, el senador Feinstein y yo dirigimos la lucha para prohibir las armas de fuego para asalto y las revistas de alta capacidad. Luchamos contra el
@NRA
y los vencimos.

Como presidente, volveré a prohibir estas armas de guerra. Las sacaremos de nuestras calles.

Translated from Spanish by
In 1994, Senator Feinstein and I led the fight to ban assault firearms and high-capacity magazines. We fight against him
@NRA
And we beat them. As president, I will again ban these weapons of war. We will take them out of our streets.

4:40 PM · Oct 2, 2019·
TRUST THE PLAN - Q
The Natural One

United States
10/02/2019 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray

This does not look accidental.
0:21 embedded video
Quote Tweet

Susan Li
@SusanLiTV
· 6h
From video of the shooting the Hong Kong Protester swung his metal tube at the arm of the Hong Kong Police officer holding the gun. NYTimes writes "the protester turns to him & strikes his trigger hand with a pipe. Instantly, the officer fires" @stillgray says 100% intentional? [link to twitter.com (secure)]

4:40 PM · Oct 2, 2019
TRUST THE PLAN - Q
hankie
Everything

User ID: 77753356
United States
10/02/2019 05:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
:Seriously cat:

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk (secure)]

Hillary Clinton says the 'gutsiest' decision she's ever made was to stay in her marriage to Bill Clinton after his cheating scandal.

Hillary Clinton and daughter Chelsea Clinton appeared on Good Morning America Tuesday to promote their new book: The Book of Gutsy Women.

When asked what was the 'gutsiest' thing either of them have done, Hillary Clinton said: 'Personally - make the decision to stay in my marriage'.

She said publicly and politically the gutsiest thing was to run for president.

The answer shocked Chelsea, who said she was 'overwhelmed' and 'out of words' but added that she's 'proud to be her daughter'.

The pair appeared on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert Monday where Hillary blasted Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for not intervening in the Ukraine call.

Hillary
 Quoting: aliasx

Everything she says is self serving. This is no exception.. and probably a weak attempt for pity and to distract from her crimes... make her look more human. And good luck with that one, Jezebel!

The dogs are waiting... and abump
 Quoting: deplorable scottfree

I am sure their book will skyrocket to the top of the NY Times top seller list! The deep pockets of the deep state will ensure that!!!
 Quoting: bigD111

She is also a liar, see someone asked her something about Bill how it came up I have no idea, it had to do with women, and she said, she not like the Tammy Wynet? song "Stand By You Man" which with not walking out on your husband. She lied she help him cover everything up.I do not think Hillary cared who Bill had sex with, just so he did not get caught.
Sorry I got a headache

These are the times that tries men's and
women's souls!

May we come though it victorious!
hillbilly

User ID: 75829441
United States
10/02/2019 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thoughts on Tyranny to ponder:

"There is only one political sin: independence; and only one political virtue: obedience.
To put it differently, there is only one offense against authority: self control;
and only one obeisance to it: submission to control by authority.
Why is self control, autonomy, such a threat to authority?
Because the person who controls himself, who is his own master,
has no need for an authority to be his master.
This, then, renders authority to be unemployed.
What is he to do if he cannot control others?
To be sure, he could mind his own business.
But this is a fatuous answer, for those who are satisfied
to mind their own business do not aspire to become authorities.
In short, authority needs subjects, persons not in control of themselves." -- Thomas Szasz
Water is the only drink for a wise man.
Call me a pot but heat me not.-Putin
Silence is where God speaks. Anything else is but a poor translation. -Rumi
Wanna hear God laugh? Just talk about your plans.
An old broom knows all the corners.
Slow is steady; steady is smooth; smooth is fast.
Success has a thousand fathers but failure only one son.
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.-Gibran
hillbilly

United States
10/02/2019 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I've been wondering out loud what is
habbening while everyone is Fukraineing.
Warning about photos of protesters being shot.

Thread: Iraq is about to explode !!!BREAKING: Iraq protest death toll nears 100, almost 4,000 injured, snipers targeting civilians Shit storm in Iraq

Last Edited by hillbilly on 10/02/2019 06:03 PM
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.-Gibran
DestinyAKA-Des

User ID: 78038774
United States
10/02/2019 06:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hankie,

I think the plan is for her, or one of many doubles, to enter the race for 2020.

This "feeling" is getting stronger and stronger over the last 3 months. I may be wrong, but I don't think so. My gut usually steers me pretty well.

Des
Petite Southern Gun Toting Bubbette

NO. Is a complete sentence.
The Natural One

United States
10/02/2019 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kevin McCarthy
@GOPLeader

If Adam Schiff knew about the whistleblower complaint before it was ever filed, is that why Speaker Pelosi decreed impeachment before the transcript was even released?

4:42 PM · Oct 2, 2019
TRUST THE PLAN - Q
hankie
Everything

United States
10/02/2019 06:23 PM

Report Abusive Post

wtf... I mean what in the actual F**k?

[link to www.legislation.gov.uk]

[link to www.legislation.gov.uk] - pdf of:

The Social Security (United States of America) Order 1984

UK Statutory Instruments1984 No. 1817

Apparently the Social Security Act was organized in the UK as well.. based upon the same model as ours...

Agreements were performed to allow payment by the SSA of either UK or US to be made to recipients who were living in different countries/provinces within this agreement.. ie US citizen living in Ireland would still receive appropriate funds from SSA as if they were living in the US proper.

very convoluted method of monetary exchange between countries/provinces for the SSA system...

I'm sure that it is totally on the up n up in its methods of monetary exchange and would be completely free of abuse by either side....

RIGHT????

edit: I am not a lawfag, so this is only my interpretation of reading the pdf linked above..... I could be completely offbase ..

Any LawFags want to describe their interpretation would be wonderful...

That's what I got too... sorta. You're better art this than me. lol

The act mentions widows payments and others... If this is payments to Amer. citizens living abroad... why not just send to their address?

But instead...

I guess the obvious question here is... how much is skimmed before it makes it to the citizen?

THEY do nothing that doesn't profit them. Money is the lifeblood of the beast.

next question: How many more and curious unknown ties are there between us?

It about citizens of these countries deal with the social security of the persons living in the other countries. Ours is different than Great Britain and if they are in the USA they have theirs from their home country and the same for US citizens living in another country. Insurance is different from each other, the payee is the US in the case of our citizens so they have to have this on paper.

This is what I go out of it, EU is not involved in this agreement, it is an agreement between these groups and the US.
Sorry I got a headache

women's souls!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72390558
United States
10/02/2019 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
been reading on 4 and endchan that cnn having mega meltdown
refuse to watch cnn, so not sure, but Schiff appears to be crashing a burning
The Natural One

United States
10/02/2019 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72390558

karmawitness
TRUST THE PLAN - Q
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2019 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72390558

:karmawitness:

Amen Brother
censure then treason charges appear to be in order
The Natural One

United States
10/02/2019 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]

CONFIRMED: Partisan CIA “Whistleblower” BROKE THE RULES — Contacted Schiff Before Filing Complaint — BROKE THE RULES!

Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft October 2, 2019

goodgoodsm
TRUST THE PLAN - Q
The Natural One

United States
10/02/2019 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ryan James Girdusky
@RyanGirdusky

"and if the press were straight and honest and forthright and tough, we would be a far greater nation, we would be far greater if we didn't have the CNN's of the world who are a corrupt people" ... (mic drop) Trump leaves the stage. What an exit.

2:08 PM · Oct 2, 2019·

BoomTrump
TRUST THE PLAN - Q
The Natural One

United States
10/02/2019 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
News Breaking LIVE
@NewsBreaking

BREAKING: Shots fired outside Florida middle school; school placed on lockdown
BREAKING: Shots Fired Outside Florida Middle School; School Placed on Lockdown - News Breaking
School officials say that Apollo Middle School in Hollywood, Florida, has been placed on lockdown after shots were fired outside the school. Police say that a “major incident” has occurred near the...

newsbreakinglive.com

6:04 PM · Oct 2, 2019
TRUST THE PLAN - Q
zzcat

User ID: 5674654
United States
10/02/2019 07:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Heard the globalusts whining about how president trumps info is on a secure, compartmentalized server. Who woudda thought they'd pretend that was a problem? Guess they are really mad about not being able to hack into it. Why they are trying to get access to his calls. Check out john doe truth in context on you tube good info about that
Btw hi all you good researchers. Have a good evening

Last Edited by zzcat on 10/02/2019 07:26 PM
zzcat

who says Schrodinger's cat is even in the box
The Natural One

United States
10/02/2019 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

BOOM:

According to a new Hill-HarrisX poll

@realDonaldTrump
's approval rating just hit the highest level this year in the heat of Democrats' impeachment witch hunt

Record high polling

Record high fundraising

Massive backfire for Pelosi

RT if you stand with President Trump!

6:11 PM · Oct 2, 2019
TRUST THE PLAN - Q
keybored  (OP)

User ID: 77443882
Belgium
10/02/2019 07:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
News Breaking LIVE
@NewsBreaking

BREAKING: Shots fired outside Florida middle school; school placed on lockdown
BREAKING: Shots Fired Outside Florida Middle School; School Placed on Lockdown - News Breaking
School officials say that Apollo Middle School in Hollywood, Florida, has been placed on lockdown after shots were fired outside the school. Police say that a “major incident” has occurred near the...

newsbreakinglive.com

6:04 PM · Oct 2, 2019

Like clockwork, here comes the distraction.
hankie
Everything

United States
10/02/2019 07:23 PM

Report Abusive Post

[intheMatrixxx]
@intheMatrixxx

PLANNED PARENTHOOD UNVEILS ‘MEGA-CLINIC’ BUILT IN SECRET
Abortion giant used shell company to construct 18,000 square foot facility.

⁦
@POTUS Is this even legal?
Planned Parenthood has been building a secret abortion "mega-clinic" in Illinois
The facility was built in secret to avoid delays to what will be one of the largest abortion clinics in the country.

cbsnews.com [link to www.cbsnews.com (secure)]

4:02 PM · Oct 2, 2019·

If they used the law at the time they got the money to build it, they could be in big trouble. They were put in place with rules, first had to do with family planing not abortion, that was just when it was needed for health reason not exactly what they became and abortion mill. They did not do the health side of their mandate. So, where did they get the money to build this secret building? They're mandate is not abortion, maybe legal it not a mandate for planned parenthood. I do know they are not getting any public government for this building, so if they used the money the building belongs to the people.

They may have put themselves in a position to be sued.

Last Edited by hankie on 10/02/2019 07:24 PM
Sorry I got a headache

women's souls!

Deplorable NO MORE Michele B

User ID: 77897587
United States
10/02/2019 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC

Has @SpeakerPelosi bought a pig in a poke with the whistleblower complaint?

Who is this person and what bias do they have?

Stay tuned!

4:09 PM · Oct 2, 2019

kekteam

“You have to pass it to know what’s in it.”
PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

10/02/2019 07:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
That is interesting. He did say very clearly, "Ex-Senator." Kind of goes beyond the Freudian slip. Maybe Lindsey made some kind of announcement internally on the RNC, and it just hasn't hit the press yet? And Giuliani just let it slip.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76006535
Another theory floating around is that the military tribunals took place and he is out...
but part of the deal is he has to keep playing his part.

Quoting: condor819
goodnews Over 120,000 sealed indictments...
 Quoting: hillbilly

121k sealed indictments nationwide confirmed
:1temp-sealedIND:
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
smith357

User ID: 39834772
United States
10/02/2019 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll just leave this here:

smith

#MAGA #KAG2020
hillbilly

United States
10/02/2019 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
121k sealed indictments nationwide confirmed
 Quoting: Phennommennonn
smile_kiss You're the best!

Last Edited by hillbilly on 10/02/2019 07:48 PM
jackleson

User ID: 19253821
United States
10/02/2019 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is Pelosi trying to fix healthcare?

Isn't that a tacit admission that Obozocare was an absymal failure?

Maybe you should have read it before you passed it.

sein1critic
 Quoting: Deplorable Painter

Exactly. Dems have disqualified themselves on this issue, having raised, not lowered costs. Undo Obamacare completely, back to how it was
before! Don't let them anywhere near healthcare again, they FAILED.

GOP needs to be pointing this out. Mo Brooks wrote a one line repeal, basically "as if it never happened". Pass that!

"Effective as of Dec. 31, 2017, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is repealed, and the provisions of law amended or repealed by such Act are restored or revived as if such Act had not been enacted," the bill states.

[link to www.foxnews.com (secure)]

Last Edited by jackleson on 10/02/2019 07:55 PM
Loup Garou

User ID: 31702506
United States
10/02/2019 08:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
Please allow me to share a link that is very poignant. It is
the figure of a angel blowing her trumpet that decorates a stained-glass window in an abandoned riverside cafe in Pripyat ( Chernobyl in Northern Ukraine).

[link to cdn.theatlantic.com (secure)]

She is blowing her horn, the Clarion's call, there was a blast and mass destruction of life and property. All these years later she still stands to warn us with her horn about the trials and tribulations that face us all unless we heed the Clarions call and find peace, rather than hate and strife.

** On April 26, 1986, technicians conducting a test that inadvertently caused reactor # 4 to explode, Chernobyl in Northern Ukraine.

[link to www.theatlantic.com (secure)]

fairuse
Just because YOU don’t believe
in the Rougarou; or the Loup Garou, don’t make you safe; No !

The Constitution is a blend of 'moral certitude' -- which is one of the reasons that criminals are determined to be rid of it and We the People must be even more determined to defend it.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine

The only thing the Illuminati fears is an independent person who can live, eat, sleep, stay warm and defend themselves separate from Federal help. Pray that the Lord gives us more time! The End is near and time is short!

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. ~Proverbs 18:2

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle" - James Keller

Checkd, Keked, and Rekt!

#Kids2
hillbilly

United States
10/02/2019 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reading my mind LG, been thinking back
to that through this whole Fukraine deal.

I've often wondered if Chernobyl was
an attempt at Thorium Breeder Tech that
was cancelled in the U.S. 3 years earlier.
Also have that feeling about Three Mile in '79
and Fukushima in '11.

They would have closed the loop and eliminated
all the "spent" fuel storage problems and costs.

Last Edited by hillbilly on 10/02/2019 08:27 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2019 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.theepochtimes.com (secure)]

Lawmakers Erupt After Report Reveals Schiff Knew of Whistleblower Complaint Before Filing: ‘This Explains a Lot’
By Zachary Stieber
8 Comments
October 2, 2019 Updated: October 2, 2019

Republican congressional leaders accused Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) and Democrats of rigging the impeachment scheme after news broke that Schiff was in contact with the whistleblower before the complaint against President Donald Trump was filed.
The report from the New York Times claimed that Schiff received an “early account by the future whistleblower” days before the person filed the complaint accusing Trump of presidential misconduct.

GLP