Darkman

User ID: 73538633
United States
10/03/2019 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: QAnon: It's on, don't panic ii
[link to threadreaderapp.com (secure)]

Unroll of a twitter thread about ghostanon revealing secrets at 4 chanish site. Very interesting and has the ring of truth. Many of y'all follow the chans more than me and might know more about this poster/source. Apparently he changed his handle on 4, lol.
Pepperroni
Fck mean people.

User ID: 74285753
United States
10/03/2019 09:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: Adam Schiff Hid CIA Whistleblower Concerns from Republicans on Intelligence Committee

[link to www.breitbart.com (secure)]

Adam Schiff Hid CIA Whistleblower Concerns from Republicans on Intelligence Committee

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) did not notify Republicans on the committee of an intelligence official who came to one of his aides with concerns about President Trump before filing an official whistleblower complaint, according to the top Republican on the committee.
jpget
 Quoting: The Natural One

:wile e coyote 2: ohyeah
 Quoting: WGON

I totally expect Hannity to say, “backfire like Wiley E. Coyote chasing the roadrunner. Beep beep.”

We are the news now.

Nothingdjt
I’ve always told a ya, the media’s not your friend.” ~ Chris Cuomo

… The same media that told you all these lies for the last at least 50 years, is telling you that Joey Bribes won.

For by pharmakeia, were all nations deceived.
bigD111

User ID: 65945302
United States
10/03/2019 10:04 PM

Report Abusive Post

Unroll of a twitter thread about ghostanon revealing secrets at 4 chanish site. Very interesting and has the ring of truth. Many of y'all follow the chans more than me and might know more about this poster/source. Apparently he changed his handle on 4, lol.
 Quoting: Darkman

Whoa! Mighty good info there!
deplorably republican
Deplorably Despicable Char

User ID: 76600178
United States
10/03/2019 10:18 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: bigD111

agreed
Occult Ritual Transformation and Coronavirus: How Mask Wearing, Hand Washing, “Social Separation” and Lockdowns Are Age-Old Occult Rituals

[link to haveyenotread.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17924229
United States
10/03/2019 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

:glassesoffloop:
uhUH
User ID: 76949899
United States
10/03/2019 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

interesting....uh..
Darkman

User ID: 73538633
United States
10/03/2019 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Shocking boomish info when you follow the link in the unroll to his posts on 4 chanish site. Either the info is true or it's some of the best fiction writing I have ever read.
Lance Roseman From BC

User ID: 45329550
Canada
10/03/2019 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because I can not another national insane news article, I went to my local state and area papers to check and see if insanity had become of thing. One one woman who did a writing of opinion in one of other papers. So, at least it just one lone one. Otherwise is somewhat normal except for the criminals who have been arrested.

I think it wound be wonderful to share some of our local news, just to get grounded back to normal people as far as I can tell, these people in my area are still normal. A heck of a lot more normal than the National news lets on.

I bringing this here, I hope you read it, understand all the US are not insane, and I want to see this from other part of the US and world. We need to see a different side of life instead of being told by the National media.

They hurting people and causing us to think what is not true about the people. It their insanity I believe, and more people are not insane. Please find some local news with really local people in your area. I found a few real good articles, uplifting ones.

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

I would be nice if we can figure out how to get some one the forum in a pinned thread for local news from everyone area as many as we can find, this way we can counter National Media news with insanity in mind.
 Quoting: hankie

Yes, it would nice to have even Regional Perma pins for more local news. I forget who said it but all politics is local and I have never seen an instance when the statement is not true.
If you are not busy weaving your own magick, you are trapped in anothers spell.
“It’s time you realized that you have something in you more powerful and miraculous than the things that affect you and make you dance like a puppet.” – Marcus Aurelius
The Natural One

User ID: 73776183
United States
10/03/2019 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because I can not another national insane news article, I went to my local state and area papers to check and see if insanity had become of thing. One one woman who did a writing of opinion in one of other papers. So, at least it just one lone one. Otherwise is somewhat normal except for the criminals who have been arrested.

I think it wound be wonderful to share some of our local news, just to get grounded back to normal people as far as I can tell, these people in my area are still normal. A heck of a lot more normal than the National news lets on.

I bringing this here, I hope you read it, understand all the US are not insane, and I want to see this from other part of the US and world. We need to see a different side of life instead of being told by the National media.

They hurting people and causing us to think what is not true about the people. It their insanity I believe, and more people are not insane. Please find some local news with really local people in your area. I found a few real good articles, uplifting ones.

I would be nice if we can figure out how to get some one the forum in a pinned thread for local news from everyone area as many as we can find, this way we can counter National Media news with insanity in mind.
 Quoting: hankie

Yes, it would nice to have even Regional Perma pins for more local news. I forget who said it but all politics is local and I have never seen an instance when the statement is not true.
 Quoting: Lance Roseman From BC

The former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives Tip O'Neill is most closely associated with this phrase.

Thomas Phillip "Tip" O'Neill Jr. was an American politician who served as the 47th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives from 1977 to 1987, representing northern Boston, Massachusetts, as a Democrat from 1953 to 1987.
TRUST THE PLAN - Q
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77547432
Canada
10/03/2019 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Biggest series of blockbuster drops in a long time. Helps to know what's going on behind the scenes as it plays out in public. And lovely to know what happened to the guy that killed both Seth Rich and Jeffrey Epstein although not lovely for him. I will enjoy my popcorn a bit more over the next few weeks.
The Natural One

United States
10/03/2019 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BREAKING: ANOTHER LEAKER — Anti-Trump Deep State Operative Leaks Trump China Call Info to Fake News CNN

[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]

BREAKING: ANOTHER LEAKER — Anti-Trump Deep State Operative Leaks Trump China Call Info to Fake News CNN

Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft October 3, 2019

Now this…

CNN reported on Thursday night on the leaked content of President Trump’s call with Chinese leader Xi Jinping.

Trump raised Biden with Xi in June call housed in highly secure server

By Kylie Atwood, Kevin Liptak, Pamela Brown, Jim Sciutto and Gloria Borger, CNN

Updated 10:30 PM ET, Thu October 3, 2019

Welcome to the DC Circus!!!

pennywise

TRUST THE PLAN - Q
The Natural One

United States
10/03/2019 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

BREAKING: The whistleblower is a registered Democrat & CIA analyst who was detailed before the 2016 election to the Obama White House,where he worked on the NSC's Ukraine desk & met w anti-Trump Ukrainian officials before being sent packing by the Trump NSC & becoming disgruntled

8:32 PM · Oct 3, 2019·

a real investigative reporter/journalist!!!!

Woohoo!!
TRUST THE PLAN - Q
The Natural One

United States
10/03/2019 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Nancy Pelosi today, on @GMA, actually said that Adam Schiffty Schiff didn’t fabricate my words in a major speech before Congress. She either had no idea what she was saying, in other words lost it, or she lied. Even Clinton lover @GStephanopoulos strongly called her out. Sue her?

9:20 PM · Oct 3, 2019·
TRUST THE PLAN - Q
The Natural One

United States
10/03/2019 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

"The Democratic Party used to stand for liberal values in this country. They used to question power," White House adviser Stephen Miller said. "Now [they] worship [the] intelligence community as being above reproach and worship Deep State power. That's fundamentally anti-liberal"

10:33 PM · Oct 2, 2019·
TRUST THE PLAN - Q
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77315416
United States
10/03/2019 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

very cool, thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77967733
United States
10/03/2019 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Shocking boomish info when you follow the link in the unroll to his posts on 4 chanish site. Either the info is true or it's some of the best fiction writing I have ever read.

Yah idk either, all this back and forth. It's all so tiresome.
bigD111

User ID: 65945302
United States
10/03/2019 11:52 PM

Report Abusive Post

Biggest series of blockbuster drops in a long time. Helps to know what's going on behind the scenes as it plays out in public. And lovely to know what happened to the guy that killed both Seth Rich and Jeffrey Epstein although not lovely for him. I will enjoy my popcorn a bit more over the next few weeks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77547432

Interesting......dunno if it passes sniff test. Many people have the ability to create those drops......

Not our first cyber rodeo
yeahsure
 Quoting: Heavy Metal Machine

Always good to be a bit skeptical, see if it bears fruit!
deplorably republican
Lance Roseman From BC

User ID: 45329550
Canada
10/04/2019 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Nancy Pelosi's son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil &.....
If you are not busy weaving your own magick, you are trapped in anothers spell.
“It’s time you realized that you have something in you more powerful and miraculous than the things that affect you and make you dance like a puppet.” – Marcus Aurelius
Buckeye73

User ID: 77983781
United States
10/04/2019 12:27 AM

Report Abusive Post

Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

BREAKING: The whistleblower is a registered Democrat & CIA analyst who was detailed before the 2016 election to the Obama White House,where he worked on the NSC's Ukraine desk & met w anti-Trump Ukrainian officials before being sent packing by the Trump NSC & becoming disgruntled

8:32 PM · Oct 3, 2019·

a real investigative reporter/journalist!!!!

Woohoo!!

MOAR FROM SPERRY ON THE “WHISTLEBLOWER”:

BREAKING: The Democrat whistleblower who complained about Trump digging up dirt in Ukraine was himself helping dig up dirt in Ukraine against Trump (and Manafort) while working in the Obama White House during 2016 campaign.

bijou

User ID: 77920279
United States
10/04/2019 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rep. Doug Collins
@RepDougCollins

Schiff claimed he had evidence of collusion for two years. Turns out it was his own.
Schiff, House Intel Chairman, Got Early Warning of Whistle-Blower’s Accusations
Days before filing a whistle-blower complaint, a C.I.A. officer brought a vague version of his accusations to an aide on the House Intelligence Committee.

nytimes.com

4:01 PM · Oct 2, 2019

LeKek

Not to mention without a doubt his involvment in dark & evil crimes at the Standard Hotel, along with his very good friend Ed Buck, the serial male prostitute killer.
 Quoting: Scully

hmmmmmm...

This just got me wondering if Joe Buck, the sports announcer, is related somehow. Certainly something off about him. Sports being brought into this conversation recently... twins stuff... etc
 Quoting: deplorable scottfree

Next to either besta pizza or comet ping pong was a bucks sporting goods store
hillbilly

User ID: 75829441
United States
10/04/2019 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's why I follow Heneghan.
He's got connections.
In this case, he named the
whistler before anyone else.
[link to www.tomheneghanbriefings.com]
He's a crazy old man living in
an apartment with his grandkids
trying to make ends meet.

Last Edited by hillbilly on 10/04/2019 03:20 AM
Water is the only drink for a wise man.
Call me a pot but heat me not.-Putin
Silence is where God speaks. Anything else is but a poor translation. -Rumi
Wanna hear God laugh? Just talk about your plans.
An old broom knows all the corners.
Slow is steady; steady is smooth; smooth is fast.
Success has a thousand fathers but failure only one son.
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.-Gibran
keybored  (OP)

User ID: 77443882
Belgium
10/04/2019 03:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
Remember 10 months ago when the man Trump put in charge of getting prescription drug prices lowered for Americans WAS SUICIDED? Here's the story:

The Nov. 1 death of Daniel Best, a pharmaceutical executive from Bay Village who led U.S. Department of Health and Human Services efforts to lower prescription drug prices, has been ruled a suicide, officials in Washington, D.C., said Thursday.

Police say Best was found "unresponsive" near the garage door exit of an apartment building in Washington, D.C.'s Navy Yard neighborhood at 5:25 a.m. on Nov. 1, and was pronounced dead by medical personnel who responded to the scene.

The city's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner on Thursday said Best died from "multiple blunt force injuries" and it ruled his death a suicide. It would not release further information.

SOURCE: [link to www.cleveland.com (secure)]

Trump just said that Big Pharma might be behind the impeachment hoax!

"We’re lowering the cost of prescription drugs, taking on the pharmaceutical companies. You think that’s easy? It’s not easy. They come at you from all different sides. I wouldn’t be surprised if the hoax didn’t come a little bit from some of the people that we’re taking on. They’re very powerful. They spend a lot of money. Spend, I think, more money than any other group in the world, actually, in terms of lobbying and lobbying abilities. And I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the nonsense that we all have to go through — but that I go through — wouldn’t be surprised if it was from some of these industries like pharmaceuticals that we take on." - President Trump, today

SOURCE: [link to www.cnbc.com (secure)]

WOW.
 Quoting: Putin's Voluntaryist

Damn!!!!! Here comes the pharmy PAIN.....

Suicide by multiple blunt force impacts.....mmmmm

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 27fd5f No.2820100
Aug 31 2018 14:26:59 (EST)
>>2819745
What about the budget?
[link to insider.foxnews.com]
[link to www.foxnews.com]
Why would CA 'elected' officials knowingly collapse the budget?
Who 'elects' CA officials? [link to www.foxbusiness.com (secure)]
Money to be made?
[Example]
[link to www.forbes.com (secure)]
BIG PHARMA DONATES HOW MUCH TO CA/NY 'ELECTED' OFFICIALS?
COMPARE VS OTHER STATES.
Why are CA & NY VITAL areas of control?
Think Ports.
Think Legal PROTECTION.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: b23701 No.1130667
Apr 21 2018 11:18:22 (EST)
Example.
[link to clintonhealthaccess.org (secure)]
[link to wikileaks.org (secure)]
HIV/AIDS.
CHAI.
Clinton Foundation conflicts of interest.
CHAI discounted pharmaceuticals to distribute abroad.
Pharma alliance.
HRC/BC.
Protect domestic high prices.
Domestic = PAYDAY.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f No.894401
Apr 4 2018 15:24:51 (EST)
>>894110
MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.
MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION.
GUN CONTROL.
WARS [FAKE][TOP HAPPY][BACKEND DEAL].
ELECTION RIGGING.
CONTROL.
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.
PHARMA [CLAS-D]
WATER
AIR
CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START].
VACCINES [NOT ALL].
TOBACCO.
OPIOIDS.
ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH + MONEY].
THE FED.
ROTHSCHILD.
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
UK/GER [5 days].
Choice is yours.
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 6d0fd8 No.388588
Feb 15 2018 15:47:34 (EST)
>>388528
Why is Big Pharma essential?
Expand your thinking past cures.
Think Google [new Pixel phone].
Think Apple [vs. Samsung].
Why was Blackberry destroyed?
We can guide but you must organically uncover the TRUTH.
THEY are watching.
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING OFFLINE.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 4bcc84 No.354139
Feb 12 2018 15:15:20 (EST)
Our attack on big pharma came w/ a warning letter today.
Message received.
Response forthcoming.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ee33a6 No.300345
Feb 7 2018 21:59:30 (EST)
Make sure the list of resignations remains updated.
Important.
When does big pharma make money?
Curing or containing?
Cancer/AIDS/etc.
Mind will be blown by chain of command.
Q

Dec 4, 20:01:17
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Red Cross is corrupt and used as a piggy bank.
Future topic.
Diseases created by families in power (pop control + pharma billions kb).
Think AIDS.
Future topic.
Relevant.
#FLYROTHSFLY#
Q
keybored  (OP)

Belgium
10/04/2019 03:33 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: UPDATE: Woman at AOC's Town Hall Says, It's Time for Humans to Eat the Babies - Interview with Another Man Wearing the Same Tee
hillbilly

United States
10/04/2019 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Reptoid ancestors made you what you are today.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76735334
I'm gonna hurl due where my mind went....
Fascinating subject watching the various stages
the embryo passes through.
Somebody explained that it's not really our evolutionary
history as much as levels of complexity.

Sasquatch and humans were engineered from existing
lifeforms to be able to survive and work here.
Sasquatch survived Lemuria/Atlantis catastrophe by going
underground.
Man "built an ark." chuckle Speaking of tribes,
Here's a Tribal meme: [link to www.tomheneghanbriefings.com]
I just hurled a little in the back of my mouth
thinking where we could be now if we hadn't
stopped to make that damned 911 call.

Last Edited by hillbilly on 10/04/2019 04:03 AM
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.-Gibran
keybored  (OP)

Belgium
10/04/2019 04:21 AM

Report Abusive Post
hillbilly

United States
10/04/2019 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Grumpier says the last of the pure Reps
finally died off recently but many hybrids
are still with us. Just as with all others,
there are good ones and evil ones.

They prefer a nitrogen-rich atmosphere and
"oily" water. Farmers grew tobacco to burn
because it repelled them back in the day.
That's why we were forced to put catalytic
converters on our cars, to increase the
nitrous oxides. Weeds and algae thrive in it.

I suspect that's why freon was phased out and
changed over to this stuff that will kill you
if it leaks in your car and you breathe it.
It's heavier than air and doesn't float up and
"destroy the ozone layer." That happened when
they started using solid-fuel rockets to launch
the Space Shuttles in '81.

Oh the irony of it all. Kinda like when you first
read the Protocols, it all starts to make sense.

Last Edited by hillbilly on 10/04/2019 04:38 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77547432
Canada
10/04/2019 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Grumpier says the last of the pure Reps
finally died off recently but many hybrids
are still with us. Just as with all others,
there are good ones and evil ones.

They prefer a nitrogen-rich atmosphere and
"oily" water. Farmers grew tobacco to burn
because it repelled them back in the day.
That's why we were forced to put catalytic
converters on our cars, to increase the
nitrous oxides. Weeds and algae thrive in it.

I suspect that's why freon was phased out and
changed over to this stuff that will kill you
if it leaks in your car and you breathe it.
It's heavier than air and doesn't float up and
"destroy the ozone layer." That happened when
they started using solid-fuel rockets to launch
the Space Shuttles in '81.

Oh the irony of it all. Kinda like when you first
read the Protocols, it all starts to make sense.
 Quoting: hillbilly

Yep. Tobacco protects you from radiation, Alzheimer's, cytokine storms, astral harassment, and reptilian predation (they HATE smoked meat, apparently.)

Wonderful plant, if you get the organic stuff without the additives.
hankie
Everything

User ID: 77753356
United States
10/04/2019 06:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Reptoid ancestors made you what you are today.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76735334
I'm gonna hurl due where my mind went....
Fascinating subject watching the various stages
the embryo passes through.
Somebody explained that it's not really our evolutionary
history as much as levels of complexity.

Sasquatch and humans were engineered from existing
lifeforms to be able to survive and work here.
Sasquatch survived Lemuria/Atlantis catastrophe by going
underground.
Man "built an ark." chuckle Speaking of tribes,
Here's a Tribal meme: [link to www.tomheneghanbriefings.com]
I just hurled a little in the back of my mouth
thinking where we could be now if we hadn't
stopped to make that damned 911 call.
 Quoting: hillbilly

Nuland look as many Nazis during the time of Hitler, they had that same look in their eyes and they were not good people, they did not care about people, they were creating a world in their image, sorry kind of world, yet, here are some people who are following the same program. Everyone who came here were either communist or Nazis and they were already infuriating the US gov. and Universities and departments of health including research hospitals. Pills in commercial sense did not gain a good hold until the 1950s, before the apothecaries made the medicine for each patient an no they were not high and they worked better.

They give medicine now which seem to help one part and cause death with the side effects. When a lot of times it lack of minerals and vitamins that could cure them. Now I am wondering if their is something in the water drink and food and air we breath. They should never have open skies from other countries in or over the US. It not safe there are some very insane people in the world who thinks killing off people is the best thing to do. of course they will try to kill the ones who give them more trouble.
Sorry I got a headache

These are the times that tries men's and
women's souls!

May we come though it victorious!
keybored  (OP)

Belgium
10/04/2019 06:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: Forced to use transgender pronouns: Doctor speaks out after tribunal rules Bible ‘incompatible with human dignity’

GLP