Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,249 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 634,389
Pageviews Today: 1,029,052Threads Today: 412Posts Today: 6,897
10:46 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Jimmy Carter Takes a Shot at Trump ‘Apparently Americans Want a Jerk For President’ (VIDEO)

WHERE IS ALL THE BILLY BEER
User ID: 71250755
United States
03/31/2018 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Jimmy Carter Takes a Shot at Trump ‘Apparently Americans Want a Jerk For President’ (VIDEO)
[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com]

Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter took a shot at President Trump Friday on “The Late Show.”
Apparently Americans wanted a jerk in the White House said the 93-year-old former president of Donald Trump.

Stephen Colbert asked Jimmy Carter if he was “too nice” to be President because Jimmy Carter was criticized for his “demeanor.”

This led to Colbert’s next question, “Does America want kind of a jerk for President?”

Jimmy Carter zinged Trump and said, “Apparently from this recent election, yes.”

The liberal audience erupted in laughter and applauded.

“I pray that he’ll be a good president and that he’ll keep our country at peace and that he’ll refrain from using nuclear weapons and that he will promote human rights. So yeah, I pray for him,” Jimmy Carter said.

The good news is that thanks to Obama, the grand appeaser, Jimmy Carter is now the second worst President in U.S. history.
bigD111

User ID: 65945302
United States
03/31/2018 07:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Jimmy Carter Takes a Shot at Trump ‘Apparently Americans Want a Jerk For President’ (VIDEO)
I have 5 cans of Billy Beer, someone took one out of the 6 pack!
deplorably republican
WHERE IS ALL THE BILLY BEER (OP)
United States
03/31/2018 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Jimmy Carter Takes a Shot at Trump ‘Apparently Americans Want a Jerk For President’ (VIDEO)
 Quoting: bigD111

glassesoffdasbier
WHERE IS ALL THE BILLY BEER (OP)
United States
03/31/2018 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: bigD111

glassesoffdasbier
 Quoting: WHERE IS ALL THE BILLY BEER 71250755

A Six Pack of Billy Carter Beer is worth 1 Million Dollars.

[link to blog.frankiefoto.com]

It was dark. I was in the basement of the Fendley’s new home – the historic Bridges Estate – and I was rummaging for goodies. I knew this place would yield treasure. The house is almost 100 years old and was owned by one of San Diego’s most prominent and rich capitalist.

I opened the door of an old wooden cabinet in the dark recesses of the basement and grungy Christmas ornaments spilled out. They didn’t appear to be anything special or unique but a box hiding way up on the top shelf looked like it might contain something interesting.

Stupidly, I ripped a piece of the box open to see what was inside. It appeared to be cans. But cans of what actually I had no idea. I pulled the box down from the shelf, opened it a bit more and saw the word “Billy” printed on the side of the cans. Then I saw the word beer below it and I realized what it was. My mind raced back to the mid 1970’s when I used to watch the news with my dad and we would make fun of Jimmy Carters drunk brother Billy.

I remember Billy started his own beer company and sold a beer called Billy Carter Beer. And now, 35 years later I was holding in my hands an entire case of the stuff. This was a bit amazing. This was a find that I got kind of excited about. But how much was it worth?

GLP