Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,110 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 632,067
Pageviews Today: 1,098,999Threads Today: 456Posts Today: 7,709
01:18 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

8th Place: A High School Girl’s Life After Transgender Students Joined Her Sport (VIDEO)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77610284
United States
05/09/2019 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 8th Place: A High School Girl’s Life After Transgender Students Joined Her Sport (VIDEO)
Truly I have very little sympathy (I do for the girl, but not society).

The left FORCED this on us. We didn’t want it, but they bent us over and rammed it up our ass with the full weight of the law.

As far as I’m concerned, the more shit like this happens, the more people get red-pilled. So ultimately it’s a good thing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76432271

I completely agree. The sad part is that I have seen many posts on Youtube/Twitter/etc about this issue and when the issue is brought up in the presence of what I consider leftists, there is usually a large number of comments blaming this whole thing on men, how men caused this problem, how men are putting women at risk for sexual assault in locker rooms and bathrooms, exclaiming how this is an example of male privilege, men trying to take down women, this is why the feminist movement is necessary and needs more funding, an example of the evils of the patriarchy, etc.

All the men I know could see this coming a mile away, and they were warning the people that were pushing hardest for trans foolishness. The sad truth is that the men that were warning others were doing it out of love for women and women's rights, because they didn't want to see this happen to them. Those men were the true fighters for women, not the LGBT and feminist co-movement that was actually pushing for this mess.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77624041

The (real men) standing up for women are now labeled TOXIC.

They are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Quoting: Lilopin

It's about time those cucks (you call them real men to make them feel better) got called toxic. I don't even have to do it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2019 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 8th Place: A High School Girl’s Life After Transgender Students Joined Her Sport (VIDEO)
The reason you people keep losing is because you are WEAK.
You refuse to stop calling them transgender or female or male when they surely are not what they say.

Gender does not exist.
Start and continue to use the term SEX to describe the difference and NEVER use trans anything again. Do not use their language.

You refuse to stand up for yourselves because you fear losing your job and positions instead of calling these people what they truly are. Delusional walking death.

If you don't come out and say yes, we hate this nonsense and we are never going to take your crap then it will continue and I will not feel sorry for you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73838034

If you watch the video this girl was the only one who had the courage to speak out openly. Five others did so anonymously, fearing some consequences. So it's 1:5.
 Quoting: RomanianGuy

According to another article this is all about *college admissions*. The girl who wanted to go to the state meet isn't going and instead a TG woman is going.

But at the college level, the TG woman can probably also compete in women's sports, so the TG woman is the one who should be recruited.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2019 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm still waiting to see a female "identify" as a male and beat the men in sports such physically demanding sports such as track and field/boxing/MartialArts/Swimming/WeightLifting.

Sports requiring dexterity should absolutely have Co-Ed teams as when it comes to that it is purely dedication to training.
These could include, Archery/Diving/SynchroSwimming/Badminton/TableTennis/Equestri​an/Shooting.

Whats next? Pro Hockey Players self identifying as 13 year old teenagers so they can play in a kids league? Sounds stupid, but just look where we are now....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77314259

Most "men's" sports are really just open to anyone.

One of the more ridiculous women's "sports" is women's chess. There's a whole qualification system, national championships and world championship for women's chess, an activity that requires no physical skill or strength at all, just brain work.

The historically best women (Judit Polgar, Hou Yifan) have dissed the women's events, including the women's world championship after winning it once or twice, to play with the men -- because there are no men's events, just open and women's events.

GLP