Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,591 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 164,031
Pageviews Today: 274,794Threads Today: 87Posts Today: 1,623
03:34 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I'M IN TEARS FROM PRIDE: Photo of LUXEMBOURG PM w/ his Butt-Buddy & PM of SERBIA with her Muff-Diver

ILLUMINATI INSTALLATIONS
User ID: 77144951
09/11/2019 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I'M IN TEARS FROM PRIDE: Photo of LUXEMBOURG PM w/ his Butt-Buddy & PM of SERBIA with her Muff-Diver
Openly gay Prime Minister of Luxembourg, Xavier Bettel, with his partner Gauthier Destenay, welcoming openly lesbian Prime Minister of Serbia, Ana Brnabić, and her partner Milica Đurđić, ahead of the first official visit between two LGBT Heads of Government.

Outstanding.

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

hf
ILLUMINATI INSTALLATIONS (OP)
09/11/2019 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I'M IN TEARS FROM PRIDE: Photo of LUXEMBOURG PM w/ his Butt-Buddy & PM of SERBIA with her Muff-Diver
The bankers recruit sexual (and racial) minorities to be their agents.

The strategy is, if they are a "discriminated class", they can get away with murder... Worked for the zionists....

grouphug
ILLUMINATI INSTALLATIONS (OP)
09/11/2019 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I'M IN TEARS FROM PRIDE: Photo of LUXEMBOURG PM w/ his Butt-Buddy & PM of SERBIA with her Muff-Diver

Openly gay Prime Minister of Luxembourg, Xavier Bettel, with his partner Gauthier Destenay, welcoming openly lesbian Prime Minister of Serbia, Ana Brnabic, and her partner Milica DUrđic, ahead of the first official visit between two LGBT Heads of Government.

Outstanding.

Shadow Dance

User ID: 59490123
United States
09/11/2019 12:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
you can add Trudo and Mercon to that growing list

is it just me, when I know some one is gay, I get this "image" of them - that is so repulsive it makes me sick

is that homophobia? or is that just a normal reaction from a hetro female ... why do they have to tell us ... I just fine with them until they fling it in our faces ... and then I loose all respect for them

how can you guys vote these people into office - they are obviously mentally ill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76313497
United States
09/11/2019 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Glad they cant reproduce.
Paleologus

User ID: 74454492
United States
09/11/2019 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
can't blame moozies for this
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 60052792
United States
09/11/2019 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
the guy on the left is humped over a little bit. Looks like his asshole is sore, or maybe back out of place.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77831020
United States
09/14/2019 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blond looks pretty and feminine enough, but her partner could be Rachel Maddow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76780597
Denmark
10/10/2019 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Openly gay Prime Minister of Luxembourg, Xavier Bettel, with his partner Gauthier Destenay, welcoming openly lesbian Prime Minister of Serbia, Ana Brnabic, and her partner Milica DUrđic, ahead of the first official visit between two LGBT Heads of Government.

Outstanding.

Quoting: ILLUMINATI INSTALLATIONS 77144951

hesright
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75282507
United States
10/10/2019 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not so impressed! These people in general have proven to be horrible decision makers! It's like the live on Fantasy Fucking Island!
Lumberghini

User ID: 77843620
United States
10/10/2019 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lmfao wtf
TRUMP 2020

Willam Barr 2024
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78008936
10/10/2019 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Openly gay Prime Minister of Luxembourg, Xavier Bettel, with his partner Gauthier Destenay, welcoming openly lesbian Prime Minister of Serbia, Ana Brnabić, and her partner Milica Đurđić, ahead of the first official visit between two LGBT Heads of Government.

Outstanding.

hf
 Quoting: ILLUMINATI INSTALLATIONS 77144951

Stealing my code.
Big Daddy D
Chaotic Constitutionalist

User ID: 48865774
United States
10/10/2019 03:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Europe is lost.
HWR
The US is a One Party State controlled by a small cadre of Financiers
Big Daddy D

GLP