Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,133 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,034,283
Pageviews Today: 2,059,517Threads Today: 874Posts Today: 18,353
10:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Eat Less Red Meat, Scientists Said. Now Some Believe That Was Bad Advice.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68032132
United States
10/03/2019 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eat Less Red Meat, Scientists Said. Now Some Believe That Was Bad Advice.
Red meat is very bad for you, I agree...

that is because

1) it's shot up with female estrogens aka rBGH or rBST,

2) it's shot up full of antibiotics that weaken your immune system and

3) it's loaded with crazy glue (not the brand, but it's crazy the way they use tiny scraps of meat to make one steak... you're eating more glue than meat!)

4) It's loaded with GMOs courtesy of the GMOs the cows are fed. (Soy & corn)

5) It's loaded with toxins, by-products of cows being fed corn which is pig food. Cows don't have the stomach to digest corn. Corn does not have the nutrients cows need.

6) It's loaded with goitrogens, aka (GMO) soy residue in the meat.

Those 6 are the reasons why I agree that red meat is bad for you... but normal red meat isn't. (Normal = grassfed, organic... which sounds abnormal, such is the world we live in!)

Personally, I can't eat normal cow meat due to the ammonia by-process of digestion, I get ill instantly. I do mean flat in bed in agony. I haven't had the same problem with lamb, I have no idea why. And I am talking about grass-fed organic beef here! (Maybe we also have a problem with fake grass-fed meat?)

Oh, PS: you all know that Argentina, as of 2009 or slightly before, no longer has any organic, grass-fed beef, right?

Companion to my Gingerade info thread. If you want grass-fed organic beef, Uruguay is where it's at! The hush-hush organic community news in 2009 showed articles stating that Argentina had such high demand for beef from USA, they couldn't keep up and resorted to factory farming! >.< The demand was for ORGANIC grass-fed beef, they go and turn on us.

Be warned those of you who buy collagen powder products! Particularly that green canister which I believe is called Great Lakes It's all non-organic from Argentina, aka rBGH, rBST antibiotics, GMO-fed meat! Folks, if it NO LONGER SAYS ORGANIC where it once did, it's not! Quit fooling yourselves!

(My amazon reviews warning people on the great lakes cannister were deleted 10 years ago and I was prevented from reviewing anything! And the flak I got from buyers who preferred to poison themselves and hang on to their fantasy rather than to get out of denial and admit that their Great Lakes collagen is now tainted with Argentina factory farmed GMO shots! )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77331063
United States
10/03/2019 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

that is because

3) it's loaded with crazy glue (not the brand, but it's crazy the way they use tiny scraps of meat to make one steak... you're eating more glue than meat!)

5) It's loaded with toxins, by-products of cows being fed corn which is pig food. Cows don't have the stomach to digest corn. Corn does not have the nutrients cows need.

Those 6 are the reasons why I agree that red meat is bad for you... but normal red meat isn't. (Normal = grassfed, organic... which sounds abnormal, such is the world we live in!)

Personally, I can't eat normal cow meat due to the ammonia by-process of digestion, I get ill instantly. I do mean flat in bed in agony. I haven't had the same problem with lamb, I have no idea why. And I am talking about grass-fed organic beef here! (Maybe we also have a problem with fake grass-fed meat?)

Oh, PS: you all know that Argentina, as of 2009 or slightly before, no longer has any organic, grass-fed beef, right?

Companion to my Gingerade info thread. If you want grass-fed organic beef, Uruguay is where it's at! The hush-hush organic community news in 2009 showed articles stating that Argentina had such high demand for beef from USA, they couldn't keep up and resorted to factory farming! >.< The demand was for ORGANIC grass-fed beef, they go and turn on us.

Be warned those of you who buy collagen powder products! Particularly that green canister which I believe is called Great Lakes It's all non-organic from Argentina, aka rBGH, rBST antibiotics, GMO-fed meat! Folks, if it NO LONGER SAYS ORGANIC where it once did, it's not! Quit fooling yourselves!

(My amazon reviews warning people on the great lakes cannister were deleted 10 years ago and I was prevented from reviewing anything! And the flak I got from buyers who preferred to poison themselves and hang on to their fantasy rather than to get out of denial and admit that their Great Lakes collagen is now tainted with Argentina factory farmed GMO shots! )
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68032132

Local farmers are safer though more expensive.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77331063
United States
10/03/2019 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

that is because

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68032132

Local farmers are safer though more expensive.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77331063

Here they sell through the local farmer's market, though I've actually just bought product at their farms before.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75169334
United States
10/03/2019 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
of course it was!

humans evolved to eat meat, the only thing available to prehistoric man year-round.

berries in season, nuts in season to be gathered.... eggs when birds were nesting...

only meat is available year-round.

glad to see this thread

grains were the LAST food humans consumed - they had to be cultivated
 Quoting: beeches

Grains don't need to be cultivated. Humans have been eating wild grains all along.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78033161
United States
10/03/2019 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Humans have large brains made up almost entirely of fat (cholesterol and fatty acids). This big brain requires lots of energy to run properly.

Humans (unlike cows, or gorillas) do not have the digestive system to synthesize saturated fat from plant material. Our lives literally depend on eating fish/meat to fuel our brains.

That is why vegans start out great, having a wonderful time, while their body feeds off it's own reserves (starvation). I've done numerous fasts and know the great feeling. Eventually though the interal reserves are depleted, and the vegan begins to fall apart. Some resort to drinking their own urine. Their teeth rot and often fall out. Mental capacity fades, and they come very angry and irritable, often violent (because they are literally starving).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78047550
United States
10/03/2019 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
My family has eaten a diet rich in meat. As I write this, my dad is next to me and about 1 or 2 days away from dying of an aggressive colon cancer.
My grandmother died of the same issue.
I’ve been a chef and nutritionist, unbiased in my research because I know about the marketing and propaganda of all these industries. It all comes down to knowing and understanding each ingredient at a biological and cellular compound level.

There is a proper way to cook and eat all foods, and most importantly, in moderation (I.e leafy greens should be blanched to decrease oxalic acid that cause kidney stones). The foods should be from a clean source and not too heavily hybridized. Fruit is good in the A.M. for water and vitamin replenishment. Vegetables in the raw form best in the afternoon for minerals. A light cooked meal in the evening that is easily digestible.

The goal is for food to be easily digested, nutrient rich, and bioavailable.

Meat takes a long time to digest and actually starts to ferment in our long digestive system. When you eat other foods either before or after (like fruit) that digest faster, they will also ferment on top of the meat, causing yeast build up and inflammation. This is where disease starts to happen.

All in all, a diet should be about nutrient density and cleansing for healing and energy.
If you feel tired after a meal, you’re not eating the right stuff. If you feel hungry a lot, you’re malnourished. If you’re fat and lethargic, you’re eating improperly.

Bottom line, All foods can be medicine or poison.

Bottom bottom line... do a regular fasting regimen to clean out the pipes and restart. Our bodies are complex machinery that we know only little about. But what we do know is that they need care and attention.

I’ll leave this here for moreinfo since not many people know about all the other chemical compounds found in meat other than the parroted “protein.”

[link to nutrientrich.com (secure)]
“The stimulant hypoxanthine, not any special properties of its protein, vitamins, or minerals is responsible for the satisfying and stimulating effects of meat. It is similar in chemical formula and effect as caffeine.

It has been known since antiquity that those who regularly eat meat experience some degree of enervation when they are deprived of this food for some time. This sensation that “something is missing” always results from abruptly removing meat from the diet, even when it is replaced with plant foods and dietary supplements providing as much or even more protein and nutrients as meat.

He goes on to say, “that the enervation that some persons experience when they stop eating meat products is not due to a lack of its protein or other nutrients that some consider irreplaceable. It is due to a type of stimulant found in meat. Today it’s known that the muscle cells of meat contain Hypoxanthine, which increases in concentration as the meat ages.

Hypoxanthine and other similar substances, such as inosinic acid and guanylic acid, are present in meat. They have a chemical structure similar to that of caffeine in coffee or the theobromine in cocoa, with similar effects. They are central nervous system stimulants. They are addictive.

Hypoxanthine explains the stimulating effect of meat and it’s capacity to create a certain level of addiction, which manifests itself when meat is given up abruptly. Because of this, it is recommended that those wishing to replace meat with plant-based foods follow a transition diet to help avoid the effect of sudden deprivation.
 Quoting: LuckyBolt

Great post, thank you.
I can not eat red meat late in the day, it keeps me awake at night.
I was taught at a young age not to eat starch with protein, not to eat fruit with vegetables, not to eat fruit with protein, not to eat meat with milk and not to mix more than two proteins. (Jethro Kloss) Is any of that true?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78047550
United States
10/03/2019 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
of course it was!

humans evolved to eat meat, the only thing available to prehistoric man year-round.

berries in season, nuts in season to be gathered.... eggs when birds were nesting...

only meat is available year-round.

glad to see this thread

grains were the LAST food humans consumed - they had to be cultivated
 Quoting: beeches

applause I feel so much better after deer hunting season, more energy and better mood with red meat.
I will not debate this, but (I think some bible teachings suggest people did not eat meat until after the flood)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78047550

Yes, our pastor taught this. No sense debating it, since it's only a subject for discussion, and NO real impact on our lives, anyway....

Paul said in Corinthians that - now - ALL THINGS are good for our consumption, and nothing is considered sinful.
 Quoting: Deplorable NO MORE Michele B

It is also written, a man with no faith will not eat meat. I have retired from biblical discussion, put it behind me, I will not debate this. I am no longer a puritan Sabbath legalist, but still have a hard time breaking kosher.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76984449
United States
10/03/2019 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
My family has eaten a diet rich in meat. As I write this, my dad is next to me and about 1 or 2 days away from dying of an aggressive colon cancer.
My grandmother died of the same issue.
I’ve been a chef and nutritionist, unbiased in my research because I know about the marketing and propaganda of all these industries. It all comes down to knowing and understanding each ingredient at a biological and cellular compound level.

There is a proper way to cook and eat all foods, and most importantly, in moderation (I.e leafy greens should be blanched to decrease oxalic acid that cause kidney stones). The foods should be from a clean source and not too heavily hybridized. Fruit is good in the A.M. for water and vitamin replenishment. Vegetables in the raw form best in the afternoon for minerals. A light cooked meal in the evening that is easily digestible.

The goal is for food to be easily digested, nutrient rich, and bioavailable.

Meat takes a long time to digest and actually starts to ferment in our long digestive system. When you eat other foods either before or after (like fruit) that digest faster, they will also ferment on top of the meat, causing yeast build up and inflammation. This is where disease starts to happen.

All in all, a diet should be about nutrient density and cleansing for healing and energy.
If you feel tired after a meal, you’re not eating the right stuff. If you feel hungry a lot, you’re malnourished. If you’re fat and lethargic, you’re eating improperly.

Bottom line, All foods can be medicine or poison.

Bottom bottom line... do a regular fasting regimen to clean out the pipes and restart. Our bodies are complex machinery that we know only little about. But what we do know is that they need care and attention.

I’ll leave this here for moreinfo since not many people know about all the other chemical compounds found in meat other than the parroted “protein.”

[link to nutrientrich.com (secure)]
“The stimulant hypoxanthine, not any special properties of its protein, vitamins, or minerals is responsible for the satisfying and stimulating effects of meat. It is similar in chemical formula and effect as caffeine.

It has been known since antiquity that those who regularly eat meat experience some degree of enervation when they are deprived of this food for some time. This sensation that “something is missing” always results from abruptly removing meat from the diet, even when it is replaced with plant foods and dietary supplements providing as much or even more protein and nutrients as meat.

He goes on to say, “that the enervation that some persons experience when they stop eating meat products is not due to a lack of its protein or other nutrients that some consider irreplaceable. It is due to a type of stimulant found in meat. Today it’s known that the muscle cells of meat contain Hypoxanthine, which increases in concentration as the meat ages.

Hypoxanthine and other similar substances, such as inosinic acid and guanylic acid, are present in meat. They have a chemical structure similar to that of caffeine in coffee or the theobromine in cocoa, with similar effects. They are central nervous system stimulants. They are addictive.

Hypoxanthine explains the stimulating effect of meat and it’s capacity to create a certain level of addiction, which manifests itself when meat is given up abruptly. Because of this, it is recommended that those wishing to replace meat with plant-based foods follow a transition diet to help avoid the effect of sudden deprivation.
 Quoting: LuckyBolt

Great post, thank you.
I can not eat red meat late in the day, it keeps me awake at night.
I was taught at a young age not to eat starch with protein, not to eat fruit with vegetables, not to eat fruit with protein, not to eat meat with milk and not to mix more than two proteins. (Jethro Kloss) Is any of that true?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78047550

Jesus fed the masses with fish and bread. I think people have been mixing starches and proteins for a long time. But I suppose it depends on how your digestive system is. In the Bible they also dipped bread in vinegar. That is suppose to help digestion. I say eat what you want and see how your body reacts. And just don’t over eat.

GLP