Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,268 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 674,989
Pageviews Today: 1,180,970Threads Today: 500Posts Today: 8,387
02:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Attention Bay Area Liberals! THE PURGE Power Outage Begins At Midnight Tonight! Enjoy the benefits of Liberalism!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75924034
United States
10/08/2019 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Attention Bay Area Liberals! THE PURGE Power Outage Begins At Midnight Tonight! Enjoy the benefits of Liberalism!
Trump can't even keep the lights on. It's like North Korea up in here.
bcjams

User ID: 72731215
United States
10/08/2019 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Attention Bay Area Liberals! THE PURGE Power Outage Begins At Midnight Tonight! Enjoy the benefits of Liberalism!
It's always great to see Democrats turn on each other. Thin the heard.
 Quoting: SCRays9

There are plenty of us republicans just outside the the two commie zones
I control the water
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77963234
United States
10/08/2019 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAHA - libtards without their power - rofl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20306582
United States
10/08/2019 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is what happens when you sue the power company for a forest fire. Karma
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20306582

Somebody was not clearing the brush like they were supposed to be doing to prevent these fires. Whether govt or power company or both I can't remember. President Trump spoke of this at the time of the Paradise fire when he traveled there. What a POS governor Cali has. Mayors, the lot of them. PG&E. It disgusts me what has happened to our most beautiful state.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77967733

Well, this is what happens when you mess with the power company. They just say fine, we are not going to be bankrupted by law suits from another fire, we will just shut off the power and see how you like that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73174030
United States
10/08/2019 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
So....California has basically fallen to 3rd-4th world status? Noice.
 Quoting: Lance Roseman From BC

Street shitting...check
Communism in the open...check
Needles everywhere...check
No legal guns...check
Homeless camps everywhere...check
Everyone not speaking English...check

This next one is beyond even third world shithole. In third world shitholes, power goes out because of incompetence or lack of resources.

Power out on purpose...check

Congrats on your communist leftist shithole. Don't move.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7184195
United States
10/08/2019 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
More hype and exaggeration. A small number of people in outlying areas may lose power for a short time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75169334

Well it is no problem then as THE OTHER GUY will be without power, certainly not you.
ScrumpTheTexanModerator
Forum Administrator

10/08/2019 11:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
They're turning off the power because the wind might blow...

putin
I am a Christian.

Christian does not equal doormat or pushover

"I Have Sworn upon the Altar of God... Eternal Hostility against every form of Tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson, Sep. 23, 1800

MedinaD

The Election of Donald John Trump: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

For previous Newsletters, click 'Scrump's News Letters' @ [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Flying Elvii  (OP)

User ID: 77805132
United States
10/08/2019 11:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
My power is gone and the Costco in Vacaville is overrun you can’t get near it ... it’s gonna be zombie apocalypse before it’s over..
 Quoting: bcjams

You KNOW the Oakland crowd is primed and ready to go.

No Burglar Alarms without POWER, and almost no one has an energized HOME PHONE LINE anymore.

Are you ready for Korean Store Owner Roof Sniper?
Because this is how you get Korean Store Owner Roof Sniper
Éireann

User ID: 73050092
Ireland
10/08/2019 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

putin
 Quoting: ScrumpTheTexan

Are you serious? blink
Eireann~

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
ScrumpTheTexanModerator
Forum Administrator

10/08/2019 11:36 PM

Report Abusive Post

putin

Are you serious? blink
 Quoting: Éireann

Yup.

Massive Power Outages Anticipated in California as Winds Stoke Wildfire Fears

As strong winds stoke wildfire fears in California, preventative measures will leave some counties in the dark.

[link to weather.com (secure)]
I am a Christian.

Christian does not equal doormat or pushover

"I Have Sworn upon the Altar of God... Eternal Hostility against every form of Tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson, Sep. 23, 1800

MedinaD

The Election of Donald John Trump: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

For previous Newsletters, click 'Scrump's News Letters' @ [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 59909337
United States
10/08/2019 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

putin

epiclol
Flying Elvii  (OP)

United States
10/08/2019 11:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
More hype and exaggeration. A small number of people in outlying areas may lose power for a short time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75169334

Well it is no problem then as THE OTHER GUY will be without power, certainly not you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7184195

It's FREE SCHIT NIGHT in Oakland, and according to Twitter, they are already out on the streets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77014663
United States
10/08/2019 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
So....California has basically fallen to 3rd-4th world status? Noice.
 Quoting: Lance Roseman From BC

Street shitting...check
Communism in the open...check
Needles everywhere...check
No legal guns...check
Homeless camps everywhere...check
Everyone not speaking English...check

This next one is beyond even third world shithole. In third world shitholes, power goes out because of incompetence or lack of resources.

Power out on purpose...check

Congrats on your communist leftist shithole. Don't move.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73174030

Gavin is our law breaking tyrant.
We used to be a place where all wanted to come to.
Then liberals let illegals vote out the native born here.

And here we are in a liberal Hell hole.
Flying Elvii  (OP)

United States
10/08/2019 11:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
KPIX 5
Long gas lines and panic in the groceries, right now.

[link to sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2019 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alameda "county" is a city on an island in the bay.

A few trees along the sidewalks, nothing more.

Hard to have a forest fire sans the forest, no?

But hey, I'm not writing the script here.

eyeroll2
Flying Elvii  (OP)

United States
10/08/2019 11:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
Good luck getting cash from an ATM in affected areas, or using Debit, Credit, or EBT Cards.
Furrry Pete

User ID: 69713036
United States
10/08/2019 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is what happens when you sue the power company for a forest fire. Karma

Somebody was not clearing the brush like they were supposed to be doing to prevent these fires. Whether govt or power company or both I can't remember. President Trump spoke of this at the time of the Paradise fire when he traveled there. What a POS governor Cali has. Mayors, the lot of them. PG&E. It disgusts me what has happened to our most beautiful state.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77967733

Well, this is what happens when you mess with the power company. They just say fine, we are not going to be bankrupted by law suits from another fire, we will just shut off the power and see how you like that.

Watch them get sued for all the mayhem they are about to cause
"It's a friendly friendly world" (Andy Kaufman)
Calm seas do not a sailor make,
Nor easy horses, a horseman.
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water And he spent a long time watching from his lonely wooden tower and when He could be certain only drowning men could see Him- Leonard Cohen
Mental Case

User ID: 77642141
United States
10/08/2019 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
WATER WATER AND MORE WATER!

Fill EVERYTHING now!
If I am going to be damned...I am going to be damned for who I really am!
Zoink

User ID: 12343871
United States
10/08/2019 11:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
What about food refrigeration and air conditioning? How will hospitals operate without having to rely on backup power?
Ash Nazg Durbatulûk, Ash Nazg Gimbatul, Ash Nazg Thrakatulûk, Agh Burzum-ishi Krimpatul
FlashBuzzkill

User ID: 78003852
United States
10/08/2019 11:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
Looks bad regardless of what's behind it.
Gen. John B Gordon and Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest were the finest citizen-soldiers birthed in America.
Grove Street

User ID: 77822692
United States
10/08/2019 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
friends outside santa rosa texted me. power goes out at midnight. schools closed. they are preppers

mininum two days they said

Last Edited by Grove Street on 10/08/2019 11:52 PM
Grove

And this is why we can't have nice things.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2019 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hiring a few people to do fire watch is a bit too complicated for these people?
How Dare You!
User ID: 73364948
United States
10/08/2019 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greta approves!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75169334
United States
10/08/2019 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alameda "county" is a city on an island in the bay.

A few trees along the sidewalks, nothing more.

Hard to have a forest fire sans the forest, no?

But hey, I'm not writing the script here.

eyeroll2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7184195

No, it's not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78054929
United States
10/08/2019 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about food refrigeration and air conditioning? How will hospitals operate without having to rely on backup power?
 Quoting: Zoink

All hospitals usually have banks of backup generators with all kinds of redundancy emergency measures. Although I wouldn't be surprised to find California legislators even outlawed that. They literally are implementing a "collapse civilization" agenda. It boggles my mind that the state which gave us Reagan can suffer itself to tolerate these things.

But then again, there's been that Conservative exodus for a decade. That explains a lot.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2019 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
WATER WATER AND MORE WATER!

Fill EVERYTHING now!
 Quoting: Mental Case

I have a 40 gallon tropical fish tank.

I will be the envy of the neighborhood!

(And being a good little prepper I also have a years supply of fish food.)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35676288
United States
10/08/2019 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every mercenary available will be be en-route do destination black hole. This will be a good test indeed.

Let's see ow the militia handles themselves.
EliseM1896

User ID: 78055846
United States
10/09/2019 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
No cameras, either.

Remember, right-wingers are the first to tell the world that criminalizing guns doesn't keep them out of the hands of criminals. If liberals (especially the scary brown and black ones), are nothing but a bunch of criminals, it's entirely possible they'll have a field day (days?) with their local fascist would-be overlords.

Maybe the liberal majority in the Bay Area will do a little herd thinning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77556714
United States
10/09/2019 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
California's future is easy to see:

MORE rolling electrical blackouts
MORE illegal aliens
MORE welfare collectors
MORE shit on the streets
MORE homeless
MORE taxes
and
MORE taxes
psyoptics

User ID: 76886181
United States
10/09/2019 12:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
when the real folks all move out.....or flee....Cali has their free houses for the illegals.
a good video editor can make anyone say anything the editor wants.

GLP