Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,037 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 775,550
Pageviews Today: 1,368,763Threads Today: 580Posts Today: 10,034
03:56 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Really??? Hillary: Maybe We Need ‘Rematch’ with Me and Trump, ‘I Can Beat Him Again’

Que Sera Sera

User ID: 72034179
United States
10/09/2019 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Really??? Hillary: Maybe We Need ‘Rematch’ with Me and Trump, ‘I Can Beat Him Again’
Trump´s broken campaign promises coming to bite him in the ass ... what a loser.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 61293275

3.50 annnd.. fuck you
 Quoting: Rockwell

LOL it is not me who has to live with presidents like the Bushes, the Clintons, Obamas or the Trumps. Keep the change and enjoy.

So how many people are trying desperately to enter your country. Since our USA is so deplorable ....
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76647789
United States
10/09/2019 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Really??? Hillary: Maybe We Need ‘Rematch’ with Me and Trump, ‘I Can Beat Him Again’
Trump´s broken campaign promises coming to bite him in the ass ... what a loser.

Denying Trump’s accomplishments is increasingly irrational.

Some people still can’t stomach the idea of a Donald Trump presidency and so remain in denial about his mounting policy successes, but their resistance is looking increasingly proud and petty.

<50

[link to yellowhammernews.com (secure)]

enjoy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 61293275
Slovakia
10/09/2019 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

3.50 annnd.. fuck you

LOL it is not me who has to live with presidents like the Bushes, the Clintons, Obamas or the Trumps. Keep the change and enjoy.

...and a fine caliber of pesons live In Slovakia ? I lve been to vrutky it's a 3rd world shit hole filled with beggars, slums and corruption . Slovakia is basically the Honduras or Guatemala of Europe...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77745584

Still no Trumps here, thankgod.
OldBones

User ID: 73951297
United States
10/09/2019 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
‘Again’ probably means won the popular vote, due to California’s huge Democrat population.
 Quoting: 3643297

This was before power outage and $4.69 gasoline!
OldBones
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2019 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
soooo, she still doesnt understand that the popular vote doesnt get you elected??
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
10/09/2019 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

3.50 annnd.. fuck you

So how many people are trying desperately to enter your country. Since our USA is so deplorable ....
 Quoting: Que Sera Sera

There are no other than economic migrants in the world, from the very misery your governments causes in their countries by psy-ops, bombing, exploitation ... for decades. You can fool them, not me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52607299
United States
10/09/2019 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
So by threatening to beat him again, she’s inciting violence. Cankle’s narcissistic delusions of grandeur maligns all the other candidates and assumes shamelessly that she would win the nomination.
virtualsteve

User ID: 77875123
United States
10/09/2019 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
‘Again’ probably means won the popular vote, due to California’s huge Democrat population.

Quoting: OldBones

Gas is Los Angeles county was $5.50 a gallon while Barry was running the show, and yes, they did turn off the power too -weird, right!
#KAG2020
OldBones

User ID: 73951297
United States
10/09/2019 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: OldBones

Impeach Trump.
Impeach Pence.
Who is next in line?
Pelosi!!! (the one person in Congress that admitted she never reads the documents)
Do we really want to live under that authority like the people in California.
OldBones
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 67904014
United States
10/09/2019 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

If Trump acted like a Demcrat he would have kept every promise
by breaking the law and ignoring the courts

Everytime he attempted to do something a federal judge blocked him
And he won in court to keep his word
 Quoting: House of Atreides

I do not think presidents are voted in to fail on campaign promises, may be only in America yet.

Everyone sees his efforts, everyone sees who is against him....The fact that he hasnt accomplished everything will be understood. What you dems wont be able to defend against is what he HAS done. Americans will be happy about all the judges, tax cuts, unemployment, etc. Noone is going to vote for the party of Antifa, mudslinging, and pouting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76502666
United States
10/09/2019 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

3.50 annnd.. fuck you

...and a fine caliber of pesons live In Slovakia ? I lve been to vrutky it's a 3rd world shit hole filled with beggars, slums and corruption . Slovakia is basically the Honduras or Guatemala of Europe...

Lol, how's zuzna or however ypu spell it working out for you?
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
10/09/2019 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

I do not think presidents are voted in to fail on campaign promises, may be only in America yet.

Everyone sees his efforts, everyone sees who is against him....The fact that he hasnt accomplished everything will be understood. What you dems wont be able to defend against is what he HAS done. Americans will be happy about all the judges, tax cuts, unemployment, etc. Noone is going to vote for the party of Antifa, mudslinging, and pouting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 67904014

Trump cares about jewish Wall Street, not you. I wish you trumpists wake up finally.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42079668
United States
10/09/2019 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
She did not beat him. What is she talking about?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77372911

She did win the popular vote.
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
10/09/2019 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76502666

Traditionally our presidents have been Soros puppets for decades. Is Soros not American? Keep him at home.
Wolf 1776

User ID: 77660098
United States
10/09/2019 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ~kpm~

~excellent
:wolf_footer_msg:
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2019 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

3.50 annnd.. fuck you

So you are ok with a third world shit hole driven by crime and despair and a corrupt government who openly oppress the people.

You are good with that.

So long as no "trump".

Yea if everyone in your country is as dumb is you it's no wonder your county is a piece of shit.
PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

10/09/2019 08:35 AM

Report Abusive Post

She didn't win shit.
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2019 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76502666

Traditionally our presidents have been Soros puppets for decades. Is Soros not American? Keep him at home.

what?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2019 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

She didn't win shit.
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

She did win the popular vote though.

It's only because of an electoral delegate why Trump was elected.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2019 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

She didn't win shit.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42079668

Also I'm not saying it was legit, I believe in dead and illegal voters.

My father in law didn't vote for years and then wanted to vote for trump and when he went in they told him he already voted.

burnit
Wolf 1776

User ID: 77660098
United States
10/09/2019 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
hillary_witch
:wolf_footer_msg:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76863067
United States
10/09/2019 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another Brexit attempt
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
10/09/2019 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

So you are ok with a third world shit hole driven by crime and despair and a corrupt government who openly oppress the people.

You are good with that.

So long as no "trump".

Yea if everyone in your country is as dumb is you it's no wonder your county is a piece of shit.

Trying to divert from the topic not going to change the fact Clinton is going to be your next president iamwith stop speaking about countries you do not even know they exist, dummy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2019 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

She didn't win shit.

thats how a presidential election works... electorial college.

all you are admitting to is that shes to stupid to know how to be elected to POTUS
virtualsteve

User ID: 77875123
United States
Report Abusive Post

She didn't win shit.

Yea, whoever has the most passing yards in the super bowl wins - duh!

flag waver
#KAG2020
Catnip

User ID: 76102966
United States
Report Abusive Post

Maybe. But in Hillary's mind, she probably thinks she actually won in 2016 but was eliminated on a technicality, that being the Electoral College, which she wants eliminated.
"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change"
Festus Hoggbottom

User ID: 73139390
United States
10/09/2019 08:42 AM

Report Abusive Post
With just a little luck, maybe the campaigning will kill her. I do really want to see her perp-walked though. I'm torn.
I did it. I did it on purpose. And I'll do it again.
Catnip

United States
10/09/2019 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
It’ll be Bernie vs trump 2020
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9983835

Nope. I predict Bernie is out. Heart attack and too close to 80.
Nonentity

User ID: 77013656
United States
10/09/2019 08:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hillary will arkancide herself knowing she is her worst enemy.
Catnip

United States
10/09/2019 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nope, the loser is you. None of his campaign promises were broken; some simply were held up by a communist congress that continues to block his every move.

But keep listening to Fake News and living in your dreamworld if that's what makes you happy. Just be prepared for a rude awakening when you find out that everything you've been taught by the left is not only wrong but also illegal.

GLP