Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,250 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 445,287
Pageviews Today: 718,034Threads Today: 243Posts Today: 3,765
08:48 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Power and authority and wisdom you can get that by no one other way can be received

Jesus is also the Father God
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 78184736
United States
11/20/2019 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Power and authority and wisdom you can get that by no one other way can be received
From this thread, specifically the videos part 1 and 2, I looked into the ritual spoken of and not only is it nonsense to bewitch the eyes and take over the minds of those who would entertain it, but it sure is a lot of effort to go through for a foolish mind and wilful self deception, to make one available to be used by spiritual darkness to spread physical and spiritual darkness:
Thread: THIS IS IT!!! THIS is What They're HIDING!!! No ET's.. They are FALLEN ANGELS Part I SGTreport w/Justen Faull

I was grateful as I thought how we can speak to God, which is spiritual light, and simply ask for gifts of wisdom, spiritual knowledge (insights), and understanding, and the Power and the authorities to use the power in those certain ways as we are lead to ask. And we can ask to be rewarded with such things as well, no ritual(s) needed...

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
James 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
James 1:7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

...And that such that comes from God illuminates the darkness of the soul thereby satisfying it, restoring it, giving peace, confidence, and strength through wisdom, clarity of mind, and contenment.

Ecclesiasticus 14:20-21
[20]Blessed is the man that doth meditate good things in wisdom, and that reasoneth of holy things by his understanding.
[21]He that considereth her ways in his heart shall also have understanding in her secrets.

2 water bottles represent the soul, 1 is empty, the other is full of God. When life's troubles come they crush the empty one and it remains crushed. Life's evils try to crush the bottle that is full but it retains its shape.
The power of darkness convinces those who are crushed and corrupted in mind that they are fine.

St. Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the Almighty God: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
St. Matthew 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness (to deceive)!
Jesus Christ is God. Read the Holy Bible, keep his commandments, obey all of his commands, save your soul.
Jesus blesses you! <3

GLP