Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,056 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 156,166
Pageviews Today: 265,932Threads Today: 82Posts Today: 1,659
03:55 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Coronavirus is mutating. Antibiotics don' t work.

The King of Rock 'n Roll
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 76874997
Netherlands
01/22/2020 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Coronavirus is mutating. Antibiotics don' t work.
NINE people have died from coronavirus and cases relating to the deadly virus have risen by more than 100 in a day to a total of 440.

The latest figures on coronavirus were announced by China's health authorities on Wednesday.

The virus could be declared a global health crisis today after cases of the mystery bug increased from 300 in one day.

It comes as experts in Britain said up to 10,000 people could already be infected and the death rate is currently the same as the Spanish flu epidemic, which killed millions after World War I.

[link to www.thesun.co.uk (secure)]

Antibiotics don't work!!!!
[link to www.mirror.co.uk (secure)]

Last Edited by The King of Rock 'n Roll on 01/22/2020 07:20 AM
Pro Brexit, Pro Nexit, Anti-EU
King Retard
User ID: 78370136
Austria
01/22/2020 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Coronavirus is mutating. Antibiotics don' t work.
NINE people have died from coronavirus and cases relating to the deadly virus have risen by more than 100 in a day to a total of 440.

The latest figures on coronavirus were announced by China's health authorities on Wednesday.

The virus could be declared a global health crisis today after cases of the mystery bug increased from 300 in one day.

It comes as experts in Britain said up to 10,000 people could already be infected and the death rate is currently the same as the Spanish flu epidemic, which killed millions after World War I.

Quoting: The King of Rock 'n Roll

Eh retard...

Antibiotics dont work on any virus...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78048685
Finland
01/22/2020 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
lmao

Antibiotics don't work on viruses.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77576683
United States
01/22/2020 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

it is a VIRUS you dumb bitch

antibiotics never did work on any virus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77199578
United Kingdom
01/22/2020 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
lmao

Antibiotics don't work on viruses.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78048685

hesright
Deplorable Revbo™

User ID: 72199397
United States
01/22/2020 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Eh retard...

Quoting: King Retard 78370136

It’s amazing to me that everyone doesn’t know that, but a large percentage of our population does need to be told. It’s mentioned, in the Mirror article OP posted, as if it’s news that antibiotics don’t work on this particular virus. No mention that they don’t work on any virus.

On any given day, you could walk into any pediatrician’s office and find it full of parents looking for antibiotics for their kid with a cold. Doctors just prescribe them rather than explain it to them because, if they don’t, someone else will and they’ll lose patients...er...customers.
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78283424
Netherlands
01/22/2020 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just dont shake hands and keep them clean. And smoke
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75755994
United States
01/22/2020 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Garlic works

You’re welcome
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76273531
United Kingdom
01/22/2020 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
If these things really mutuated as readily as we are led to consider, there would be no strains.
The King of Rock 'n Roll  (OP)

Netherlands
01/22/2020 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Eh retard...

It’s amazing to me that everyone doesn’t know that, but a large percentage of our population does need to be told. It’s mentioned, in the Mirror article OP posted, as if it’s news that antibiotics don’t work on this particular virus. No mention that they don’t work on any virus.

On any given day, you could walk into any pediatrician’s office and find it full of parents looking for antibiotics for their kid with a cold. Doctors just prescribe them rather than explain it to them because, if they don’t, someone else will and they’ll lose patients...er...customers.
 Quoting: Deplorable Revbo™

Some people are using antibiotics as if it was a candy. Many, once curable disease, are now harder to cure because of that behaviour.
Deplorable Revbo™

User ID: 77397371
United States
01/22/2020 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Eh retard...

Some people are using antibiotics as if it was a candy. Many, once curable disease, are now harder to cure because of that behaviour.

Yup. People popping Z-packs for colds is probably the main reason we have drug-resistant bacteria.

I spoke to a doctor friend about this years ago, and of course, he's aware that antibiotics have no effect on viruses, but they prescribe them anyway because everyone who comes in to his office is looking to walk away with a prescription for something, and they can kinda-sorta justify antibiotics as a prophylactic measure against bacterial pneumonia as a result of the cold. If he were to tell everyone, "Go home. Get some rest. Drink lots of fluids," as he knows is the best way to deal with a cold, he would soon have no patients left.

Netherlands
01/22/2020 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
My doctor always insisted on taking rest, drinking lots of water and chickensoup. And after 1,5 weeks I was up and running.

No need for antibiotics you need rest and soup...

Last Edited by The King of Rock 'n Roll on 01/22/2020 10:33 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77901425
United States
01/22/2020 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Instead of freaking out, I'm just going to put my affairs in order, and go about my business as usual.
Deplorable Revbo™

United States
01/22/2020 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
My doctor always insisted on taking rest, drinking lots of water and chickensoup. And after 1,5 weeks I was up and running.

You had a good doctor.

Nowadays, nobody should even need a doctor to tell them that, though, with information so readily available. My family has worked out a cold regimen that has worked so well for us none of us has been to a doctor in at least five years.

Homemade elderberry syrup, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, lots of rest, lots of fluids. My colds last no more than 3 days now when they used to last over a week, and the symptoms are very mild.

A couple years ago, we discovered this device, and now, colds don't even spread past the first person in my house to catch one, and if we were more diligent about doing it more regularly and not just when one of us gets sick, I doubt any of us would ever get a cold anymore.

[link to www.copperzap.com (secure)]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77930780
United States
01/22/2020 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Eh retard...

This.

If you are truly worried, get some dried elderberry and simmer it with cinnamon, clove and a dash of cayenne pepper.

When it cools to under 108 degrees, strain and blend with organic honey - unprocessed (raw).

Keep in fridge for up to two weeks. Take to boost your immune system or if you start to experience symptoms.

Elderberry is an antiviral.

You are welcome.

hf
Deplorable Revbo™

United States
01/22/2020 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Eh retard...

This.

If you are truly worried, get some dried elderberry and simmer it with cinnamon, clove and a dash of cayenne pepper.

When it cools to under 108 degrees, strain and blend with organic honey - unprocessed (raw).

Keep in fridge for up to two weeks. Take to boost your immune system or if you start to experience symptoms.

You are welcome.

hf
 Quoting: Bodhi Sita

That's exactly our recipe. Delicious and kills the hell out of viruses.

Netherlands
01/22/2020 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Eh retard...

This.

You are welcome.

hf

That is a useful tip. thank you very much
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78251487
Mexico
01/22/2020 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obviously antibiotics don't work, it's a VIRUS. Antibiotics are for bacteria.

Who TF schooled your ass? Too bad it had to be me.
Deplorable Revbo™

United States
01/22/2020 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obviously antibiotics don't work, it's a VIRUS. Antibiotics are for bacteria.

Who TF schooled your ass? Too bad it had to be me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78251487

I think OP was just quoting the second article that he posted.

It's shocking, though, how few people know what ought to be common knowledge about the purpose of antibiotics, but they don't, or more appropriately won't, understand. You can even tell them and show them the evidence and they still won't believe it. My wife has a good friend who, every time one of her kids gets the sniffles, she take him to the doctor and gets a Z-pack. We've shown her everything there is to know about antibiotics and their utter ineffectiveness against viruses and she refuses to believe it, likely because her doctor, like all doctors, continues to placate her with the prescription she walked in the door for every time. Meanwhile, all these needless antibiotics are creating drug-resistant bacteria, polluting the water supply, and absolutely destroying people's beneficial gut bacteria.

What can ya do? 1dunno1

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78365079
Poland
01/22/2020 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Antibiotics don't work on a VIRUS?

DOrolleyes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78370547
United States
01/22/2020 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Garlic works

You’re welcome
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75755994

Solid Gold Fact right there.

God's natural anti-viral.

hesright

Netherlands
01/22/2020 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Garlic works

You’re welcome
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75755994

Solid Gold Fact right there.

God's natural anti-viral.

hesright
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78370547

And it tastes good
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/22/2020 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Eh retard...

This.

You are welcome.

hf

That's exactly our recipe. Delicious and kills the hell out of viruses.

I saw you had posted the same right after I did. This is definitely some good info to get out there.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/22/2020 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Eh retard...

This.

You are welcome.

hf

That is a useful tip. thank you very much

Welcome!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78366497
United States
01/22/2020 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Mutating" bullshit. A Chinese bioweapon got out of a lab.

F'ing Chinese. Predictable, but still, scary times ahead.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 67751026
United States
01/22/2020 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

You have to love capitalism. 70 bucks for a copper slug to stick up you nose...

Silver also kills virus, so find a silver baby's spoon and go to work. 8-)

Snorting colloidal silver would be much more effective, as it would get into more places than a hunk of copper.

But, just like the last ebola scare:

Get some good quality colloidal silver GEL.

When you are going out in public, put some of the gel on a qtip and swab both nostals well. Then rub some gel on you lips and between your lips and you nose. Then rub some on your hands. In general it should provide ~2hrs of protection.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78371042
United States
01/22/2020 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

One mo' time:

No need for antibiotics BECAUSE ANTIBIOTICS DO NOT WORK WITH VIRUSES.

Sheesh...give it up, dumbass.
Moulin_Jean
User ID: 78367921
France
01/22/2020 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Eh retard...

You forgot the mass animals injection. To let them grow anormally and not die. After we eat them
Deplorable Revbo™

United States
01/22/2020 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

You have to love capitalism. 70 bucks for a copper slug to stick up you nose...

Silver also kills virus, so find a silver baby's spoon and go to work. 8-)

Snorting colloidal silver would be much more effective, as it would get into more places than a hunk of copper.

But, just like the last ebola scare:

Get some good quality colloidal silver GEL.

When you are going out in public, put some of the gel on a qtip and swab both nostals well. Then rub some gel on you lips and between your lips and you nose. Then rub some on your hands. In general it should provide ~2hrs of protection.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 67751026

chuckle

Crazy, I know. That piece of copper probably isn't worth more than 20-30 cents. It was a gift. I once bought a piece of copper at a state park for a dollar, but I'm not sticking that jagged thing up my nose.

And yeah, we've got colloidal silver, as well, and use it regularly in addition to the other stuff.

I just know that, through numerous colds, over the last couple years, we have yet to have more than one family member get sick, and the difference has been we used that crazy copper stick my mom gave me for Christmas each time.

ac
User ID: 18900190
United States
01/22/2020 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
The bankers won't allow the swamp to be drained. They would rather distract and kill.

GLP