DISTURBING Temporary Mortuary in U.K.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76733942
United Kingdom
04/06/2020 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
DISTURBING Temporary Mortuary in U.K.
“Oxfordshire County Council has confirmed that a temporary mortuary is being set up at the former RAF base to deal with the Covid-19 pandemic.

The worker, who asked to remain anonymous, said: 'Two hangars have been done already and two more are on the way, with 600 bodies per hangar.

'It is for storage for bodies infected with coronavirus and they'll be in body bags and laid on the shelves.

'It is strange working there, everyone is keeping their distance and wearing masks.“

[link to www.google.co.uk (secure)]
Swearbox

User ID: 77978222
Canada
04/06/2020 11:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: DISTURBING Temporary Mortuary in U.K.
“Oxfordshire County Council has confirmed that a temporary mortuary is being set up at the former RAF base to deal with the Covid-19 pandemic.

The worker, who asked to remain anonymous, said: 'Two hangars have been done already and two more are on the way, with 600 bodies per hangar.

'It is for storage for bodies infected with coronavirus and they'll be in body bags and laid on the shelves.

'It is strange working there, everyone is keeping their distance and wearing masks.“

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76733942

So that's three threads now about the same bollocks...are you that starved of attention?
Chill out, its just a Lancashire Rose
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 76733942
United Kingdom
04/06/2020 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

So that's three threads now about the same bollocks...are you that starved of attention?
 Quoting: Swearbox

That’s cause people have a right to know what’s going on. You actually have no clue. I’ve had people close to me die from COVID 19.

Let me guess...you are one of the non believers and think this pandemic is fake?
Swearbox

User ID: 77978222
Canada
04/06/2020 11:19 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Swearbox

That’s cause people have a right to know what’s going on. You actually have no clue. I’ve had people close to me die from COVID 19.

Let me guess...you are one of the non believers and think this pandemic is fake?

But you've already put this out there on one of your other threads. How many do you need?

As for Covid I think the numbers being reported are grossly exaggerated...I don't believe the hype.
Chill out, its just a Lancashire Rose
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35376291
United States
04/06/2020 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't read. Just came by to 1 star.......Mega Yawn......

1 star

GLP