Amnesic vale around Earth

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77996452
United States
05/22/2020 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Amnesic vale around Earth
Can you pass the test to return to universal consciousness? Or will you give in and be required another go around?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78943527
United States
05/22/2020 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Amnesic vale around Earth
What does "give in" mean?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/22/2020 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
What does "give in" mean?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78943527

To stop seeking for answers and give in to peer pressure and go with the norm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76136237
Canada
05/22/2020 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's called Veil and if you search my Exodus postings you will see the whole game regarding the archons etc.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/22/2020 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's called Veil and if you search my Exodus postings you will see the whole game regarding the archons etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76136237

[link to www.thefreedictionary.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/22/2020 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77996452

Both words can be used and mean nearly the same thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71594995
United States
05/22/2020 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
ooo, you got inside connections?

if so, then I will take another ride please
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/22/2020 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71594995

Why? the Earth is to tiny compared to a multiverse. Some have been here so long they forget what is not of Earth.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/22/2020 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly...it's Veil. A covering around the EArth that keeps the souls from leaving then they get drawn to the false light and get reprorgrammed for another round on the merry-go-round. Search for Exodus username and see my postings. I went deep into it. Or just read Wes Penre Papers or Trickedbythelight.com
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/22/2020 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why? the Earth is to tiny compared to a multiverse. Some have been here so long they forget what is not of Earth.

but there are so few spots that have the unique taste of this puny world. Like a well guarded secret for those brave souls who wish to try and learn.

Just think of how happy those people will be when they think this is complete and all, then to go onto the next level. Just by contrast and comparison alone, they will taste a sweetness never experienced by those short timers who just skip through things when stuff gets tuff.

are you a short timers OP?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/22/2020 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly...it's Veil. A covering around the EArth that keeps the souls from leaving then they get drawn to the false light and get reprorgrammed for another round on the merry-go-round. Search for Exodus username and see my postings. I went deep into it. Or just read Wes Penre Papers or Trickedbythelight.com

It means basically the same thing. The earthly vale life has a veil over it. An amnesic vale once you pass the veil.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/22/2020 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

but there are so few spots that have the unique taste of this puny world. Like a well guarded secret for those brave souls who wish to try and learn.

Just think of how happy those people will be when they think this is complete and all, then to go onto the next level. Just by contrast and comparison alone, they will taste a sweetness never experienced by those short timers who just skip through things when stuff gets tuff.

No I was near the first. Reminders are planted occasionally in every life; so as to always give you a chance to expand again.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/22/2020 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is a theory that we all started as spiritual beings. We are about in the same spot and the earth was also ethereal. We got tricked by another race of beings at one point and started our slow conversion into the material realm. After we phased over, they then are able to use us.

But I wonder, how safe were we as beings to be tricked so. What if we are the jailers who captured the others and tricked them into showing us their secrets?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/22/2020 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

No I was near the first. Reminders are planted occasionally in every life; so as to always give you a chance to expand again.

Damn, you lucky devil. Here I was thinking you were complaining about this puny world, where all the time you were bragging.

well done sir ... well done

righton5
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/22/2020 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

It means basically the same thing. The earthly vale life has a veil over it. An amnesic vale once you pass the veil.

The Cabal are the sorcerer priest kings/shining ones and hybrids of the reptilian and orion side. They are the ones that were in charge here when the Anunnaki left. These beings then managed to gain power over the Anunna/Igigi and co-opted them into ritual bindings. Hence the so-called summoning forth of daemons/pagan gods. The Cabal, from top down, are mostly in the astral level and use their human bloodline minions to keep order here while they control the afterlife prison. The game is ending as these beings have no connection to the source and as humanity does not give over as much energy for them to feed off of they are running out of energy to keep this false light frequency matrix trap illusion going. This is why they pulled their hail mary...final solution. New world order and total fear in the world to feed off of as the rest of the Anunnaki return to wage war. As above, so below. On the physical level humanity is also awakening too fast for them to contain. The end of duality will starve the archontic mind parasites that feed on the ego of the draco/reptilian/grey/ and orion beings that were then pushed to dominate the service to others humanity to make this place into a loosh farm. STS overrode STO. Two games intertwined and now the Anunna want freedom to reconnect to the source again. Humanity also needs to go free. The only way to rip apart the game is to NOT give in ANY energy into the script.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/22/2020 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Cabal are the sorcerer priest kings/shining ones and hybrids of the reptilian and orion side. They are the ones that were in charge here when the Anunnaki left. These beings then managed to gain power over the Anunna/Igigi and co-opted them into ritual bindings. Hence the so-called summoning forth of daemons/pagan gods. The Cabal, from top down, are mostly in the astral level and use their human bloodline minions to keep order here while they control the afterlife prison. The game is ending as these beings have no connection to the source and as humanity does not give over as much energy for them to feed off of they are running out of energy to keep this false light frequency matrix trap illusion going. This is why they pulled their hail mary...final solution. New world order and total fear in the world to feed off of as the rest of the Anunnaki return to wage war. As above, so below. On the physical level humanity is also awakening too fast for them to contain. The end of duality will starve the archontic mind parasites that feed on the ego of the draco/reptilian/grey/ and orion beings that were then pushed to dominate the service to others humanity to make this place into a loosh farm. STS overrode STO. Two games intertwined and now the Anunna want freedom to reconnect to the source again. Humanity also needs to go free. The only way to rip apart the game is to NOT give in ANY energy into the script.

So, where and why did our energy level, that they were able to siphon off of, go?

How do you stop giving energy out? Is that part of know thy self?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/22/2020 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

So, where and why did our energy level, that they were able to siphon off of, go?

The Will/I am consciousness is inside the spirit which we use to travel the universe. This got hijacked and tricked to be put into the astral level souls. The souls are like then the russian nesting dolls and each level excites the spirit to leech energy. The Chakra system was put there so they can access our internal energy. When we are excited by emotional drama...for good or evil, here, we are exuding energy which the reptilians etc feed off of. They are NOT connected to the source anymore and would whither away without their human farm.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/22/2020 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's a question that may take a lot of background information, research, meditation, etc to even become close to realize within yourself.

But yes basically know thyself. Is the voice in your head actually you? The revolver movie points this out.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/22/2020 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have posted many postings on all this. I've been on GLP for over 10 years and in the last 3 years I went all in explaining everything in depth.

To break the system...detach from it. See all the programming for what it is. Physical bonds are illusions and in your past life your mate now could've been your biggest enemy. Look within in deep meditation, can use binaural beats or isochronic tones, and do chakra work. Connect to your inner higher self (spirit). It will lead you out.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/22/2020 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Will/I am consciousness is inside the spirit which we use to travel the universe. This got hijacked and tricked to be put into the astral level souls. The souls are like then the russian nesting dolls and each level excites the spirit to leech energy. The Chakra system was put there so they can access our internal energy. When we are excited by emotional drama...for good or evil, here, we are exuding energy which the reptilians etc feed off of. They are NOT connected to the source anymore and would whither away without their human farm.

Very well put, better than I would be able to.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/22/2020 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's a question that may take a lot of background information, research, meditation, etc to even become close to realize within yourself.

But yes basically know thyself. Is the voice in your head actually you? The revolver movie points this out.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/22/2020 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you. I am not hijacking your thread. Sorry if it seems that way. I have had many experiences as well as have researched this VERY in-depth all my life...or at least a good 20 years now. I am just sharing as much as I can help.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/22/2020 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you. I am not hijacking your thread. Sorry if it seems that way. I have had many experiences as well as have researched this VERY in-depth all my life...or at least a good 20 years now. I am just sharing as much as I can help.

This is partly why I made it, it's been awhile since I've talked about it so having others help with the concepts again is helping me as well.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/22/2020 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is partly why I made it, it's been awhile since I've talked about it so having others help with the concepts again is helping me as well.

The problem is when I touch on certain subjects the GLP shills come and ruin it or I get banned like usual haha. Of all my time on GLP I must've been banned about 60-70% of it when I regularly posted.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/22/2020 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will go through some of that information. Thank you.

Just to see if I am going down the right path. Are the teachings similar to hermes and Gurdjieff?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/22/2020 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just to see if I am going down the right path. Are the teachings similar to hermes and Gurdjieff?

I'm slightly familiar with Gurdjieff and if I recall correctly he does have a lot of insights.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/22/2020 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm slightly familiar with Gurdjieff and if I recall correctly he does have a lot of insights.

If you don't mind and the OP doesn't mind, can a pick your stored depository of info for a bit?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/22/2020 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some of my postings but I've abandoned them all by now:

Thread: All is a script, All is a game

Thread: A warning to the Cabal.

Thread: And the marionettes keep playing the game of duality

Thread: The Archons are AI...psychic thoughtforms

Thread: Duality is ending. The soul graduation is near, the Event.

Thread: En.Ki Lucifer and his son the Devil Marduk will both be taken out now
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/22/2020 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you don't mind and the OP doesn't mind, can a pick your stored depository of info for a bit?

Not at all, go ahead.

Myself however am not a great repository. What goes in kind of goes through my mind and transforms my inner self if it resonates. Some things are just difficult to convey, which is why I love meditation. It's personal to each individual.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/22/2020 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bookmarking for later when there is more time.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/22/2020 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will read through that info and those links. But it is fun to take a few ignorant stabs in the dark to see if current ideologies mesh....

would you say the biggest part of detaching and limiting the energy is to realize reality isn't happening to you, it is happening to your interface bot? If you can separate out those first 2 ideas, everything else kind of flows

GLP