Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,131 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 891,939
Pageviews Today: 1,485,012Threads Today: 606Posts Today: 10,568
03:03 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sample letter for those who want to participate in the Constitutional Process.

Ben Kenobi
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 78469143
United States
12/19/2020 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Sample letter for those who want to participate in the Constitutional Process.
Dear (insert name),

As a concerned United States citizen and legally registered voter in (your State), I demand that you object to the Electoral College votes submitted for Joe Biden from all “Contested States” (AZ, GA, MI, NM, NV, PA, & WI). Since election day, November 3, 2020, evidence of substantial and widespread voter & election fraud increases on a daily (if not hourly) basis. As of this date, if not earlier, this evidence can now be reasonably characterized as “overwhelming and irrefutable”; or, at the very least, serious enough to warrant an honest, timely and unbiased, investigation.

To wit, if the evidence of these election “irregularities” (aka FRAUD) is inconsequential, then why, on December 14, 2020, did the Electoral College Electors from the Contested States send votes for both Donald J. Trump AND Joe Biden for President of the United States?

Free, fair and TRANSPARENT elections is THE hallmark of this great Republic. The mere appearance of ANY election impropriety severely undermines and clouds this Constitutional right and more importantly, duty. The Will of the People, not the results of an extremely unsettled election, is what grants authority to their elected Representatives.

To this regard, any act or lack thereof, granting voice to illegitimate votes contravenes the foundation of the entire U.S. Constitution. Frankly, it is your Constitutional duty to ensure the principle of free and fair elections is not trounced upon, undermined or eradicated. Silence is NOT an option. In the face of vexing times cowards are silent. Please don’t be silent.

This Republic was not founded upon the path of least resistance.

For these reasons, I again demand that on January 6, 2021 you not remain silent and do your sworn duty to defend the U.S. Constitution by objecting to the Electoral College votes submitted by the Contested States. It’s not that hard to speak up and “do the right thing.” Let the truth be shown.

One of the many

Last Edited by Ben Kenobi on 12/19/2020 01:03 PM
~These aren't the tards you're looking for~

:seal::rastabanan:
Ben Kenobi  (OP)

United States
12/19/2020 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sample letter for those who want to participate in the Constitutional Process.
Because I feel this IS VERY IMPORTANT I'm shamelessly bumping

Last Edited by Ben Kenobi on 12/19/2020 01:04 PM

Ben Kenobi  (OP)

United States
12/19/2020 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sample letter for those who want to participate in the Constitutional Process.
bump

Ben Kenobi  (OP)

United States
12/19/2020 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Ben Kenobi  (OP)

United States
12/19/2020 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
one last try

bump

yoda

Beyond

User ID: 78655139
United States
12/19/2020 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not want to participate in any legal or educational process. I do not volunteer for anything. I only partake in things that I am paid for through contractual obligations. (My employer.)
Not anutter cig nature.

GLP