Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,241 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,102,803
Pageviews Today: 1,841,488Threads Today: 751Posts Today: 13,263
06:02 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

You know why History is DOOMED to repeat itself? Human Lifespan is a clue.......

Ben Kenobi
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 78469143
United States
12/21/2020 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
You know why History is DOOMED to repeat itself? Human Lifespan is a clue.......
Think of the legal evidential term know as hearsay.

Basically, if you're not their to personally witness it, there in no way of verifying it's

veracity.

Without first hand knowledge or experience, it bears little weight to allow the mind

to learn from it.

We live a lifetime.

All learning is completed during that lifetime.

Recorded history is relevant only in a general sense.

This because the "accounts" conveyed in History Books is filtered by the bias of

the authors.

I've learned a small amount during my brief time on this planet.

My observations.

1) Power = aphrodisiac for corruption

2) Lying = natural state of humanity (survival instinct for self-preservation)

3) Greed = See # 2

4) Animals = Humans (we are animals first, then we try unsuccessfully to

distinguish ourselves from that fact)

There are more, but this is a start.
~These aren't the tards you're looking for~

:seal::rastabanan:
Ben Kenobi  (OP)

User ID: 78469143
United States
12/21/2020 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: You know why History is DOOMED to repeat itself? Human Lifespan is a clue.......
5) Trump won the election, I was there when it happened
~These aren't the tards you're looking for~

:seal::rastabanan:
Mr.Borg

User ID: 79774130
Brazil
12/21/2020 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: You know why History is DOOMED to repeat itself? Human Lifespan is a clue.......
We started to understand life only around 50, but we can only say that we learned how to live only after 60, where the only thing we can do is try to teach the youngest, who obviously do not learn by example or by words, cycle repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and most never learn anything, just repeat the pattern.

If the human being does not live at least 10,000 years then it is not even worth trying to learn anything beyond what is essential for survival, trying to become wise, understanding the secrets of the universe, all nonsense. Try so hard, in the end to be just the smartest corpse in the cemetery.

Life with this ridiculous duration of 80 years, with a maximum of 60 useful years, is a waste of energy.

When I was 60 I understood a lot of things, if I could go back I would spend more time screwing bitches and less time trying to find the truth. In the end, idiots are always right.

hf

GLP