Fence Rider
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 79043983
United States
08/06/2021 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Suspicious about Atlanta park stabbing
Anyone else suspicious of the Atlanta park stabbing victim’s lesbian partner?

She was the one who found her partner’s body in the park and the body of her own pit bull or pit mix, both stabbed to death.

It’s a little suspicious to me that she found them and that both were stabbed to death. If someone is sick enough to kill his or her spouse, she’s certainly sick enough to kill her own dog to make it look even crazier as some kinda sick alibi. Who randomly attacks a lesbian running with a pit bull? That’s not your typical rape victim choice. Also, she’s out running, so not a likely robbery victim choice either. Then there’s the stabbing of the pit bull...would this random slasher go for the dog first? You have to be pretty proficient to take out a random pit bull without getting hurt or creating an opportunity for the jogger to get away or scream for help, no? Or, attacking the jogger first could trigger a defensive attack by the dog, surely?

Now then, if the attacker was the spouse and the dog’s master, she could be lethal with the trust of both victims. I don’t know, just seems fishy to me. Anyone with me on this?

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t jog in Atlanta after dark and appreciate that crime is out of control, but it seems like a convenient cover in this case.

Last Edited by Fence Rider on 08/06/2021 12:47 AM
Fence Rider  (OP)

User ID: 79043983
United States
08/06/2021 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Suspicious about Atlanta park stabbing
Also, I think she claimed to use a phone finding app to find them, and the first thing she did was check for a pulse when she ran up on the scene, this would muddy the waters of the crime scene and potential blood/DNA evidence on the lesbian partner who supposedly discovered the scene. This isn’t rocket science Columbia stuff to see how convenient all this appears. At least on the the TV murder dramas, there’s always a handful of motivated suspects. Just saying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 80707658
08/06/2021 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
CRAZZZ ASS BULL DYKES IN ATL DIRTY BIRD TOWN

pms5
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 80286798
United States
08/08/2021 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
It beez apelanta. Gotsta beee kbeeegurzzz!!!

GLP