Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,675 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 304,434
Pageviews Today: 482,274Threads Today: 153Posts Today: 2,418
06:07 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Pisseed off in Northern Ontario WARNING TO HOMESTEADERS, got chickens got provincial animal control

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 69093507
Canada
09/14/2021 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pisseed off in Northern Ontario WARNING TO HOMESTEADERS, got chickens got provincial animal control
Ontarions....alert, alert.

This is important info about the possibility of Ont. govt not allowing unvaxed people to buy groceries or get medical help. Odessa is looking further into this.

Her info is in the first few mins of the vid. Pls share with your fellow Ontarions.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
 Quoting: simplify

I watched it but not surprised.

I am sorry if I come across harsh, but this was always on the table, hence why I am upset that now they maybe coming for my chickens.

The more self sufficient you are the less power they have over you.

But we can play their game no problem if ...if we are prepared and many of you have been warned. It wont be easy but I strongly suggest that you ban with like minded people.

Really look how the settlers lived, but the law of the land, you are going to need to do the same.

If they trap you on your land, then it must be by your rules.

Simple.
Stand.
Vision Thing

User ID: 80858778
United States
09/14/2021 09:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Pisseed off in Northern Ontario WARNING TO HOMESTEADERS, got chickens got provincial animal control
About 15 years ago some bird flu broke out in the horrible factory farms in British Columbia and they went out and killed every effing bird in the lower mainland, including people's pet birds and every backyard chicken.

And nowhere was it ever discussed about the husbandry issues of keeping chickens in crowded, stressed, filthy conditions and feeding them god knows what and mutilating them too.

Any animal would get sick in those conditions.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
09/14/2021 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
About 15 years ago some bird flu broke out in the horrible factory farms in British Columbia and they went out and killed every effing bird in the lower mainland, including people's pet birds and every backyard chicken.

And nowhere was it ever discussed about the husbandry issues of keeping chickens in crowded, stressed, filthy conditions and feeding them god knows what and mutilating them too.

Any animal would get sick in those conditions.
 Quoting: Vision Thing

I agree, also I researched and found that blending birds, like chickens with ducks can cause problems.

I know I will get hate for it, but I am against it as ducks are wet land birds and carry different bacteria that can become a problem to dry land birds that hang out together.
simplify

User ID: 80573328
Canada
09/14/2021 10:03 PM

Report Abusive Post

This is important info about the possibility of Ont. govt not allowing unvaxed people to buy groceries or get medical help. Odessa is looking further into this.

Her info is in the first few mins of the vid. Pls share with your fellow Ontarions.

I am sorry if I come across harsh, but this was always on the table, hence why I am upset that now they maybe coming for my chickens.

But we can play their game no problem if ...if we are prepared and many of you have been warned. It wont be easy but I strongly suggest that you ban with like minded people.

Really look how the settlers lived, but the law of the land, you are going to need to do the same.

Simple.
Stand.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69093507

The subject has been tossed around for months, but we've been under the impression that this would be a hugh Human Rights violation to starve people from food or medical treatment.
"If" indeed they are planning on this, then I think Canadians will take to the streets in the thousands.

Not all of us live in the country & on our own land. I wish, but some of us are retired & living in apts. we stock up as much as we can to prepare for the worst.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
09/14/2021 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Simple.
Stand.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69093507

The subject has been tossed around for months, but we've been under the impression that this would be a hugh Human Rights violation to starve people from food or medical treatment.
"If" indeed they are planning on this, then I think Canadians will take to the streets in the thousands.

Not all of us live in the country & on our own land. I wish, but some of us are retired & living in apts. we stock up as much as we can to prepare for the worst.

Well it is a basic Human rights violation, but when you become communist no judge nor lawyer will stand up even if paid.

Yes Canadians will take to the streets but how does that help you? How do you prepare for the future after they protest, or if you protest, you still go home...

So now that you are seeing the reality that is transforming before your eyes and your mind, you will need to make serious decisions and choices.

Find like minded people, you must have skills to trade, barter or benefit another person. Canning skills, sewing skills, raising livestock, maybe simply your have cash and can access that to help someone that is using their cash to stock pile and would like the back up for a mortgage payment.

You will need to now think outside the box that we all became a custom to , as it is over.

You can do this, Reach out even in your apt complex, and ban together it is better than nothing.

And now is not the time to nick pick about someone's looks, clothing or even regular ticks .... now it is about how do we help each other.

The vax is poison in my opinion, so I would not take it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 80822536
Canada
09/14/2021 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP