Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,553 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 275,040
Pageviews Today: 449,037Threads Today: 144Posts Today: 2,571
06:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Pro Skateboarder and Model Brooklinn Khoury Shares Journey of Healing After Losing Lip in Dog Attack

@MoonPie
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 28698215
United States
12/28/2021 02:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Pro Skateboarder and Model Brooklinn Khoury Shares Journey of Healing After Losing Lip in Dog Attack
https://imgur.com/a/SwKWN8s

Back at her cousin's home, Khoury was standing in the kitchen when she went to pet her cousin's dog, an 8-year-old blue nose pitbull named Diesel, who she had met many times before.

"I was like, 'You're such a good boy.' He literally sprung from a sitting position like onto my face," she recalls to PEOPLE in the latest issue. "I was standing, and he was sitting — he literally just sprung up. And he was literally, hanging — literally like arms, legs hanging off of my lip. And my first instinct was like, 'Oh my God, get on the ground with him, hold his head, go wherever he goes.' "

Whenever he pulled, she moved with him. "Finally, I felt a release. And then, something flew and hit the wall," she remembers.

[link to people.com (secure)]
“Shallow men believe in luck or in circumstance. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.” — Albert Einstein.

"Truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does" — Janis Ian
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79883497
12/28/2021 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Pro Skateboarder and Model Brooklinn Khoury Shares Journey of Healing After Losing Lip in Dog Attack
Pitbull named Diesel, lol what a dumbass.
@MoonPie  (OP)

User ID: 28698215
United States
12/28/2021 02:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Pro Skateboarder and Model Brooklinn Khoury Shares Journey of Healing After Losing Lip in Dog Attack
Pitbull named Diesel, lol what a dumbass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 79883497

The moral of the story is:

'she was worried about a zit by her lip when taking a selfie when minutes later she didn't have a lip'
“Shallow men believe in luck or in circumstance. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.” — Albert Einstein.

"Truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does" — Janis Ian
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75335941
United States
12/28/2021 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
1 I ASSUME THEY KILLED THE FUCKIN DOG!?

2 IS THAT HER WITH A DYKE CHICK GF?!

GLP