Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,262 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 762,002
Pageviews Today: 1,344,018Threads Today: 571Posts Today: 9,830
03:41 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Here comes the next version of Mass Formation Psychosis!

Anonym-Ass
User ID: 68998005
United States
02/24/2022 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Here comes the next version of Mass Formation Psychosis!
They weren't able to get everyone with Covid, they knew that going in. Now that Covid psychosis has peaked it's time to introduce the next level.... WAR

This will further divide our country, with BOTH side supporting communism/communists. Weather you think Ukraine is sovereign and needs to be liberated, or you think the US has pushed this along and Russia is just fighting back. Yet another MFP has been launched.

Either way we loose! They have now introduced another set of opinions for us to choose from. Pick your side and fight each other while they collapse the economy in a controlled fashion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75958720
Canada
02/24/2022 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Here comes the next version of Mass Formation Psychosis!
I dont give a f about the war in ukraine, I do care about what my government has done to me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74873148
United States
02/24/2022 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
They weren't able to get everyone with Covid, they knew that going in. Now that Covid psychosis has peaked it's time to introduce the next level.... WAR

This will further divide our country, with BOTH side supporting communism/communists. Weather you think Ukraine is sovereign and needs to be liberated, or you think the US has pushed this along and Russia is just fighting back. Yet another MFP has been launched.

Either way we loose! They have now introduced another set of opinions for us to choose from. Pick your side and fight each other while they collapse the economy in a controlled fashion.
 Quoting: Anonym-Ass 68998005

Choose option C , none of the above.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75615507
United States
02/24/2022 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is all scripted to blame russia for all of our ills- inflation- supply issues- shrinking economy in real terms
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 68998005
United States
02/24/2022 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonym-Ass 68998005

Choose option C , none of the above.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74873148

This is kinda my point, let's try not to get sucked into this psychosis.

GLP