Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,240 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 623,192
Pageviews Today: 1,009,405Threads Today: 407Posts Today: 6,730
10:34 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What percentage of Vaxxed people are aware of the Vax problems and die off? Will the Mass Formation Psychosis ever wear off?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47050780
United States
04/07/2022 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
What percentage of Vaxxed people are aware of the Vax problems and die off? Will the Mass Formation Psychosis ever wear off?
A 37 year old previously healthy woman died in my area on the East Coast of America. They blamed it on a BS reason. I know it was probably a vax death.
A 30 year old in my state died of a heart attack. The doctor said this is "not normal" but no mention of the vax.
Previously healthy people are dropping dead after covid booster shots in my area. They call it "died suddenly" or some other BS reason. I know they are probably vax deaths.

When will the vaxxed wake up to the vax genocide? How many vaxxed are awake to the truth today?

Are they awake but too afraid to speak out and admit to what is happening? Are they too afraid to face the truth that they may be poisoned? Or still too under the mass formation trance?

The Globalists control the narrative until there is a full awakening to this crime against humanity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 82718025
China
04/07/2022 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What percentage of Vaxxed people are aware of the Vax problems and die off? Will the Mass Formation Psychosis ever wear off?
I haven't personally noticed any uptick in unexpected/unusual deaths, and anonymous scare stories on the internet about such cases is not enough to convince most people otherwise.

Most people won't believe that the vax is deadly until they start seeing actual evidence of it in their daily lives.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 80112633
Canada
04/07/2022 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What percentage of Vaxxed people are aware of the Vax problems and die off? Will the Mass Formation Psychosis ever wear off?
I haven't personally noticed any uptick in unexpected/unusual deaths, and anonymous scare stories on the internet about such cases is not enough to convince most people otherwise.

Most people won't believe that the vax is deadly until they start seeing actual evidence of it in their daily lives.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 82718025

Look up the number of athletes that have either died or benched permanently since the vax started.

Look at the number of children and young adults that now have various heart and neurological issues.

Every jab increases the likely-hood of something bad happening.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78466153
04/07/2022 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
You all should hug your loved ones.

Mass Formation Psychosis is just an evil chameleon blending in.

It's evil. As least give respect where respect is due. However,

"That is an awfully horrible pile of evil we smushed together and carefully arranged, ever just so."

"Yes it is something."

"What do we do with it?"

"Do with it? We double it."

"And then do we eat it?"

"No, we double it again."

"And then do we et it?"

"When it is infinitely big we eat it."

"I am hungry now. And how are we to eat it all?"

"Double it."

"Hmmm, does it taste good?"

"No trying it before it's done. Double it."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78831972
United States
04/07/2022 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6552686
United States
04/07/2022 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
A 37 year old previously healthy woman died in my area on the East Coast of America.

A 30 year old in my state died of a heart attack.

I know they are probably vax deaths.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47050780

2 deaths.

I think you're onto something Skippy.

bsflag
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/07/2022 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
A 37 year old previously healthy woman died in my area on the East Coast of America.

A 30 year old in my state died of a heart attack.

I know they are probably vax deaths.

2 deaths.

I think you're onto something Skippy.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6552686

VAERS Report - heavily under-reported. Only 1 to 10 % of cases reported to VAERS database per Harvard study. Possibly 10X to 100X greater deaths and injuries.

Perhaps 200k deaths or more so far.

[link to openvaers.com (secure)]

1,205,753 COVID Vaccine Adverse Event Reports

145,781 Total COVID Vaccine Reported Hospitalizations

26,396 COVID Vaccine Reported Deaths
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/07/2022 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Search "higher deaths" on GLP search tool for many articles and threads.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47020162
United States
04/07/2022 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the Globalists have decided this vax thing is too difficult and are going to just starve everyone and turn off the electricity and gasoline to end civilization as we know it. Much simpler. Then we may never know how dangerous the vax was.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47020162
United States
04/07/2022 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.planet-today.com (secure)]

Attorney Todd Callender, CEO of a large insurance group, is warning that excess mortality and “every kind of disease” is skyrocketing among the “fully vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19).

Callender spoke via a video call about how excess mortality is up 84 percent while excess diseases are up 1,100 percent. In 2022 alone, he said, his company is expecting a 5,000 percent increase in deaths, compliments of Operation Warp Speed.

“I happen to be in the morbidity business,” Callender explained during the call. “I don’t think that it’s by coincidence, by the way, that Moderna has now just received licensure of their emergency use authorization HIV vaccine. So, they gave everybody AIDS, and here’s your salvation, another vaccine.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79261622
United States
04/07/2022 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
this guy that was vaxxed was telling me all this bullshit.
he thought ever kid should be given the shot. I told him that was crazy. no kids are dying from covid.

His answer was 'ya...but they get sick. no parent should want to see their kids getting sick'.

so when i pointed out that there isn't much evidence that the vaccine stops you from getting infected, he got angry.

so he says: Actually you are danger to me (because I didn't get vaxxed).

And i laughed. But then when i said 'you have no idea what the long run effect of injecting yourself with a synthetic pathogen is going to be'

he shut up. they know it.

liberals live in cognitive dissonance. they just don't want to hear anything that doesn't align with what they already believe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79894152
United States
04/07/2022 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 84178250
Australia
09/11/2022 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
None

They are TOO FUCKING STUPID.

THE VAXXED ARE DOOMED.

Society is already collapsing

Thread: And silently they disappeared

No one knows their neighbors either side.

Let alone anyone two or more houses away.

What about a street away or a block away?

Thread: So many houses seem empty with just a paper taped into window?

No one cares.

No one sees.

The meat wagon picks them up in the early am.

And no one notices or cares.

Except a few but they are just lablelled as nutcases.

Thread: They're dropping like flies everyday from the COVID vaccine...Celebrities, Athletes, Famous People, Doctors, Gov Officials

And all the while the vaxxed keep vanishing.

Thread: Its the "DIED SUDDENLY" COMPILATION THREAD!!!..ITS VERY BAFFLING.

So many houses empty now.

And no one realises...

And all they have to say for themselves is they are BAFFLED.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

But then as we all know so well now...

Thread: Clutching their chest and falling over deader’n hell is what vaxtards do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 84820623
12/06/2022 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 81395662
United States
12/06/2022 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
A 37 year old previously healthy woman died in my area on the East Coast of America. They blamed it on a BS reason. I know it was probably a vax death.
A 30 year old in my state died of a heart attack. The doctor said this is "not normal" but no mention of the vax.
Previously healthy people are dropping dead after covid booster shots in my area. They call it "died suddenly" or some other BS reason. I know they are probably vax deaths.

When will the vaxxed wake up to the vax genocide? How many vaxxed are awake to the truth today?

Are they awake but too afraid to speak out and admit to what is happening? Are they too afraid to face the truth that they may be poisoned? Or still too under the mass formation trance?

The Globalists control the narrative until there is a full awakening to this crime against humanity.

They should quarantine them for shedding or at least threaten to do it:

Thread: I know how to wake up the Vaxtards real fast
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 84881990
12/06/2022 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mass formation psychosis goes both ways. We are divided into two sets of sheeple

GLP