Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "OMINOUS SIGNS, COUNTDOWN, YOU GOTTA READ THIS!!!"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "OMINOUS SIGNS, COUNTDOWN, YOU GOTTA READ THIS!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------​----------

Ominous signs, Current Time Table AND POSSIBLE TIME TABLE

Get your calendar out, you’re going to need it! I would encourage others to add things to this list if it makes sense to you. . .

-December 26, 2004 Tsunami Big Ominous sign of SUDDEN DESTRUCTION Luke 21:25 fullfilment

-March 20, 2005 Early Culture= spring equinox =start of new year, 1st minute into SPRING is 2:34 Ominous sign

ReREAD Ted Porter: [link to www.fivedoves.com]

-April 2, 2005 Pope John Paul passes OMINOUS SIGN?

-April 8, 2005 Pope John Paul buried OMINOUS SIGN Solar Eclipse

-April 10, 2005 1st month of Hebrew Sacred Calendar begins (mourning for pope ends) Passover season begins

A POSSIBLE COUNTDOWN BEGINS?

-April 19, 2005 1 lunar month PASSES from spring equinox March 20, 2005 4/19/2005 BEGINNING OF NOAH’S 2ND MONTH

Pope elected, OMINOUS SIGN. . . is it just me? But it seems he was elevated to God like status, the news coverage was incredible and all those people. . . and those bells tolled and eerie schrill in my bones
Masonic schedule right on time, spirit of Anti-Christ hard at work
lamb chosen
Jesus triumphant entry into Jerusalem
4/19/2005 Possible 1ST DAY beginning of NOAH’S 2ND month [link to www.fivedoves.com]
COUNTDOWN begins 17 days to May 5, 2005 = possibly = 2nd month 17th day When Noah was in the Ark and the Waters came and lifted him up! Gen. 7:11
Signs in the sun, the moon and the stars, VOLCANOES erupting, EARTHQUAKES everywhere, DISTRESS of nations Ominous signs Luke 21:25

--April 20-22, 2005 Calm before the storm maybe?

POSSIBLE FUTURE TIME TABLE

There have been so many signs that his near return is just unmistakable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

American soldiers disguised as IDF soldiers???

To enforce pull out and thwart civil war in Israel Luke 21:20??? Maybe! Ominous sign re read: RED ALERT! AND [link to www.sierratimes.com]

-April 22-23, 2005 Pesach Sedar 6:00 pm $2.34 begins “Do this in remembrance of me” strong possiblitly of rapture on this day After sedar meal watch AND PRAY Two Witnesses may come on the seen

Watch!

MIDNIGHT CRY MAY BE HEARD!

Big earthquake maybe this weekend [link to www.fivedoves.com]

-April 24, 2005 Full MOON Blood Red Moon eclipse at set Ominous sign?

-April 25, 2005 ? $2.34 [link to www.fivedoves.com] A RAPTURE CLUE REVISITED

-April 26-27. 2005 Resurrection day Strong possibility of rapture, resurrection of Jesus

-April 28-29, 2005 “Then the Lord said to Noah, “Come into the ark (possible rapture date), you and all your household (PTL!!!!), because I have seen that you are righteous before Me in this generation. . .” Gen. 7:1

-April 28-29, 2005 Could also be the same 7 day warning given to Noah that judgment was about to hit the earth Gen. 7:4

JUDGMENT= the flood and water = JESUS =“The Former and the Latter rain”

re: [link to www.fivedoves.com]

7 days pass, 7 DAY WARNING brings us to. . .

-May 5, 2005 5/5/5 17 DAYS AFTER APRIL 19, 2005 POPE ELECTION,

5/5/5 end of Grace
ASCENSION DAY ,
FLOOD BEGINS,
FORMER AND LATTER RAIN COMES DOWN,
Possible Rapture Date, beginning of Judgment
10 days pass (possible short time of tribulation Rev. 2:10) BRINGS US TO

-May 15, 2005 Pentecost out pouring of the Spirit of God, Joel 2:24, 28 [link to www.fivedoves.com]

FROM MAY 5, 2005 40 days pass Gen. 7:12 “And the rain (JESUS) was on the earth 40 days and 40 nights

Brings us to

-June 13-14, 2005 !!!!!! ANOTHER POSSIBLE PENTECOST, WOW AND DOUBLE WOW!!!!!! ANOTHER POSSIBLE RAPTURE DATE!

How bout that!

June 4, 2005 ANOTHER ASCENSION DAY has got to fit in here some where???

I’m not sure what all is happening here, but something sure is AND IT’S LINING UP WITH THE WORD!!!!!!

Could several raptures occur here shortly?????? Maybe!

John,

I’m looking up so much now, I’m jittery!!! My husband and I are praying like crazy and telling everyone we know that Jesus is coming very very very very very soon!!!!

I’ve been studying how to do the Pesach sedar meal and I have to save it’s a little confusing but I’m going to give it my best shot. Trying to get the whole family to cooperate might be a little difficult with my little one who is 3 and I know my husband who isn’t one to really speak or pray a whole lot OUT LOUD. I’m wondering if communion will do Friday night???? And we just read out-loud everything that Diane Talsma has on her site concerning the Passover. . .

My middle daughter said it would be really freaky if my 3 year opened the front door and ELIJAH WAS THERE!!! Seems to me this is for the Jews who are expecting Elijah!

For Elijah comes down as we go up, so it seems, maybe. . .or they may descend Passover and be another OMINOUS SIGN for the church as they begin their ministry!

And putting the place setting for Elijah. . .? Would he show up at everyone’s house celebrating Passover? Or just the high priest of Israel’s house?

Any insight from the doves would be great. . .

Doing practice jumps, knowing that soon I won’t come down!

Cindy

__

Thanks for sharing, Cindy. This year is full of possibilities.
However, if the Bridegroom tarries, continue to watch and pray.
Hey, I have been doing that since Feb 27, 1997!
John
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP