Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject >>>>George NOORY may Run for President of the USA
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Interesting....
popcorn

[link to www.wnd.com]

Radio legend to run for president?
'I would not hesitate to make my birth certificate available'
Posted: March 09, 2010
10:03 pm Eastern

© 2010 WorldNetDaily

Late-night radio host George Noory

Applicants for the Oval Office in 2012 already have begun lining up, just one year into President Obama's term, amid CBS poll results that overwhelming flunk the first-term Democrat and show a majority of Americans opposed to Obama's No. 1 agenda item – nationalized health care.

Among the possible candidates is Coast to Coast AM radio talk-show host George Noory, who told WND right away that there would be no questions about his eligibility as there are about Obama's qualifications under the Constitution's requirement that a president be a "natural born citizen."

"I was born in Detroit, Mich., in 1950, and I would not hesitate to make my birth certificate available to every member of the media," he said.

Obama has faced a long list of legal and other challenges alleging he either was not born in Hawaii as he has stated, or that he was not qualified because of his father's foreign citizenship at his birth.

Several of the challenges still are pending in various appellate level courts, and there has begun a move among the states to require candidates for the office of president to provide documentation of eligibility before being allowed on state ballots.

(Story continues below)

Noory previously told WND he would respond if drafted as a candidate for presidential and later repeated the promise.

"I have never run for political office," he said, "but every night I am reaching out to millions of Americans on the radio and I am deeply concerned that the middle class of the United States is being sold out to multi-national corporations with a globalist agenda.

"I have historically remained non-partisan, but as long as the United States remains a two-party system, it's increasingly hard to tell the difference between Republicans and Democrats. People are looking for someone in government to tell them the truth – we need that now more than ever," he said.

One of his concerns is energy independence.

"We need to free ourselves right now, not 10 years from now, from our dependence on foreign oil," Noory said. "We are being strangled by the oil cartels."

Further, the income tax is hurting the nation, he said.

"The income tax needs to be abolished or greatly restructured," Noory said, "because Americans deserve to get 100 percent use of the money they work hard to earn.

"I would do away with the federal withholding taxes on income and go to a sales tax as an alternative," he said. "Americans who work hard for their money have a right to keep what they earn."

Noory, who Noory served nine years in the U.S. Naval Reserve, also worries about the influence of a globalist agenda on the U.S. He has devoted shows to casting a spotlight on efforts to merge the U.S., Mexico and Canada.

"We need a government that does not give in to a globalist agenda," Noory said, "an agenda I am now convinced seeks to bring America as a sovereign nation and the middle class to their knees."

The economy further causes him concern, he said.

"Why are we outsourcing millions high-paying jobs to China and India?" he asked. "Why don't we secure the border and stop the country being flooded with millions of illegal immigrants? These are important questions on the mind of middle class voters all over America who are worried the politicians aren't listening."

"Jobs, jobs, jobs – that needs to be our national focus right now."

On health care, he said true reform can only come about when a bipartisan plan is developed.

Will he actually join the race?

"That's a huge question," Noory answered. "Right now, I'll continue to focus on 'Coast to Coast AM.' But, who knows? I'm certainly not convinced that professional politicians in either the Democratic or Republican parties have what the majority of American voters want in a president."

His "Coast to Coast AM" contract with Premiere Radio recently was extended another year, to run until 2013. But he has told his audience he considers 2012 a threshold year in which worldwide politics will transform into a new era of freedom.

WND staff reporter Jerome Corsi is a frequent guest in Noory's program and has addressed topics ranging from international economics and the prospects for emerging from the current global recession to foreign policy and Iran's push for nuclear weapons.

WND asked Noory how he could be a serious candidate for president when "Coast to Coast AM" has been known for its emphasis on UFOs, ancient Egypt and the supernatural.

"The current crop of political candidates looks out of touch, saying nothing new or genuine. By 2012 people are going to be saying, 'We cannot continue down the path we have been going as it will lead us only back to the familiar dead end we now see in Congress and the White House,'" he said.

"Coast to Coast AM" has the largest nighttime radio audience in the United States, reaching an estimated 3 to 5 million Americans seven days a week on AM radio.

Noory and also has hosted WND Jerusalem Bureau Chief Aaron Klein to discuss his book "Schmoozing With Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land, Jihadists Reveal Their Global Plans to a Jew!"
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP