Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WELLS FARGO just passed us a counterfeit $50.00 bill
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My husband just went and cashed his check at Wells Fargo. He only had $3.00 in $1.00 bills in his pocket until cashing his check. Then he went to the store and tried to pay with one of the fifty dollar bills he had just gotten at Wells Fargo. Well, they told him it was no good. They showed him it had 3 marks on the bill already which he didn't notice before. He could have only gotten these bills at Wells Fargo. So then he went to another store and while he was on the phone with me one of the helpers at this store overheard our conversation. He said we could do whatever we wanted but that the bank will take the fifty and not give us anything in return because we can't prove that's where we got it. Then he looked at the bill and it has the red & blue ink and the threads it is supposed to have. Also has the strip in it. I didn't think the bank could make a mistake like this. Don't they have to check the cash they are passing out? Are we just out the cash. I have no idea how many of the bills are even good that he has? What would you do. It's about 2k. I guess we should shred the fifty so we don't get in trouble trying to get rid of it? And take one of those pens in and mark all the bills before accepting them in front of the cashier? If the bank can't tell, how the hell are we supposed to know when they give them to us?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP