Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject my friend told me he saw oil at the beach IN GALVESTON TEXAS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My friend informed me that he went to Galveston beach a few weeks ago. All the way down by the San Luis pass in south west Galveston, Tx. He said you could SMELL the oil. And he said there was tiny bits of crude in the water.

Amazingly enough after he finished explaining to me about oil HE SAW WITH HIS OWN EYES, he began telling me I was wrong about the upcoming DOOM even in Galveston. And every one around here says "the current will keep the oil away from her!! its not coming here!!" Well I am planning on taking a trip to the beach, possibly tomorrow. And i am going to take a camera with me. There are usually TONS of seaweed on the beaches right about now, piles of the stuff. I have a feeling if there was oil in the water WEEKS ago there will be oil in the seaweed. And possibly birds in the area have fled from the harder hit places to the Galveston area.

As soon as i get pictures you better believe i will be posting them. People need to be shaken vigorously and AWAKEN.
wakeup

burnit

sincerely,
CONCERNED
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP