Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject George Noory is a hatemonger and a racist
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message George Norry is excellent at what he does, promoting fear and racism. Monday's show was a new low. He had a hate convention. His speakers made unfounded accusations and promoted fear toward our neighbors. That is a good way to make a living making statements without proof. any child leaving second grade in the United States knows that you state your topic and provide supportive details. They do not, when they do they quote fellow hate mongers or an internet rumor. Not long ago George hung up on a caller because he told Jim Marrs that the he panders to his base. Both George and Jim acted ignorant and pretended not to understand what a base is.
As an American of Mexican origin I get offended when George Noory and the rest of the bigoted loonies praise an talk about the Mayans as great people, and turn around and go into rants about the the current Mayas, who are doing what they have done for thousands of years, travel up and down this continent surviving.
George Noory has an image of himself standing at the end of light with Hitler checking people's documents and skin color.
He is an embarrassment to the UFO community. He wonders why ETs don't make contact with us. It is because of hypocrites and hate mongers like himself, we have to resolve our own problems on Earth before we can join the intergalactic union. No human being on Earth is an alien.
But don't be surprised by George Noory's hypocresy and bigotry, he works for one on the largest networks that know that racism, half truths, lied and rubbish make millions for them.
I have no problem with conservative people the are many with high morals and ethics. It is the fringe element that he promotes that is doing harm to our country.
I stopped listening to the show last Monday. so far I've stayed on target. No more coast to coast.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP