Users Online Now: 2,218 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 614,372
Pageviews Today: 1,099,069Threads Today: 547Posts Today: 8,555
12:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ***The TPTB Are Programming Us To Accept A False Flag Attack!!! NY DESTROYED!! READ!!***
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message October 2, 2010
I am not a terrorist of course. Nor am I connected to ANY terrorists organizations foreign or domestic. I am a watchman and I have uncovered what I BELIEVE to be a very sinister plot. I have put multiple clues together. They are all derived from programming (movies, articles, etc.) Now you can call me crazy and/or BS this thread all you want, but I think they are telling us the following:

New York is going to be destroyed. The 'Chrysler building' is going to be hit by a 'missile' (which will quickly start WW3, if it hasn't already started at the time). The 'event radius' includes '20 - 45 miles' from the attack. '100,000' or more lives are estimated to be 'vaporized'.

This is NOT a far out event. TPTB have warned that it will take place sometime from 11/15 - '12/06' of this year. Sometime in that 3 week period, with the the start and end dates being the most likely, everything will change. The event is 'unstoppable'.

Update October 13, 2010
They have reconfirmed the start date of 11/15, this time in the media. But before I explain that I would like to go into further detail of how I arrived at the above. I'll try to make this short and simple. On 9/28/2008 the PTB signaled to all their minions and the ones in the know, that their glorious NWO would begin it's implementation in 777 days. (the dow crashed 777 points). This would give them enough time to make final preparations and also Obama enough time to accomplish his mission. Before I continue, let me be clear. This is the BEGINNING of the implementation of the NWO. Meaning the collapse of Western society, namely the USA. It should come to no surprise to those that follow them that they go by "Ordo ab Chao" or "order out of chaos." But anyway, all the pre-work is done now. They are simply waiting for 11/15, which is 777 days from the crash of 9/28/08, to begin the destruction of the USA at a MINIMUM of financially. (and yes if my first paragraph is correct on interpreting, it will be worse that just financially. Although that still could be on 12/06 and not 11/15 as stated.)

The details of the location and event come from the trailer for a new movie entitled "Unstoppable". If you watch it you can clearly see they are giving out a message. The number of the train in the movie (which is the ENTIRE plot) is 777. This story is not fictional and is based on true events from 2001. Although the train in reality was #8888. Why the number change? I do not know. The words in quotations in the first paragraph are actual words they used and are trying to implant into your subconscious. One of the most chilling lines was "This is not about a train, it's about a missile" !!!! How blatant can you get!?!?!?! Also this trailer was one of the previews seen prior to the movie "Wallstreet" in the theaters. I have heard several people say the numbers 777 really stood out to them because not only was it throughout the trailer for "Unstoppable" but also throughout the entire "Wallstreet" movie. One last interesting point about the movie is that it is released on 11/12...the Friday RIGHT BEFORE Monday the 15th. Also apparently the release date was moved up for two weeks because in the poster it has a release date of 11/26. Trailer and poster below:

[link to www.dramajoy.com]

Anyways, the reconfirmation happened today/yesterday and it deals with the Chilean miners being brought out of the darkness and into the light. The darkness and into the light is what they think of the NWO. They don't see it as evil, but rather advancing our current state into a glorious new rebirth. Of course it is all evil and all about them and enslaving humanity, but I digress. The focus is on the number of miners who were saved. 33. Perhaps the greatest of all masonic numbers. The final countdown is 33 days from now. Which will, yet again, end on 11/14 or 11/15 depending on where you start the count. But this is indeed another huge confirmation. I believe there might be one more on the 4th of November, or 11 days before the 15th. As of now, Obama stands to leave for India for an extended period of time on the 4th...there may be more to this story and perhaps a different story entirely that will further confirm the countdown.

I want to reiterate that this merely speculation, of course. I truly believe that certain events WILL transpire on 11/15. But there are no guarantees. Perhaps I am just crazy or reading too much into the information. But I do know for a fact that there are plans for a NWO. And I do feel like we are very close to seeing its deceptive light as THEIR order is instituted out of THEIR chaos.

Update November 12, 2010
This will probably be my final update as we are only days away from the event.

On Monday there was a 7 day warning as a missile was spotted over California. Also it is interesting that on October 25th all the worlds seismographs went off. Perhaps this is a warning of a great shaking to occur soon. October 25th is 21 days before 11/15. 21 = blackjack and is also 3 weeks or 777.

Another thing, and what I would think could be a huge indication, is in reference to the Chilean miners being rescued. If you take the time of the final 33rd (again, a very occultic number) and add 777 hours you get...yes again...November 15th. I keep referring to the Chilean miners incident but there was just so much occult symbolism, such as the name of the device reaching the miners being named "Fenix" or "Phoenix", that it is hard to ignore. Especially since we know that BIG stories that should be newsworthy are NEVER talked about or at best briefly and vice versa. I'm not trying to downplay this story, and yes it is awesome that they were all rescued, but it was ALL OVER THE NEWS for what seemed like forever. In fact, according to Wikipedia, 1 BILLION...with a B...tuned in world wide to watch the 33 miners being rescued. WOW!! If this wasn't some illuminist ceremony I don't know what was.

Lastly, another update dealing with the Simpsons Code. There apparently was an episode made in 2001, prior to the attacks of 9/11, that dealt with MISSILES being directed to and hitting the CHRYSLER building. Now, of course the name of the building in the episode was MAD, which is a magazine in the show. MAD is also an acronym for Mutually Assured Destruction. Also known as the Samson Option, in which everybody loses. Hmmmm. Regardless, the building was certainly in NY since it showed the WTC and the Statue of Liberty. Another interesting tidbit is one of the last lines of the episode is "The Navy will save us from Godzilla"...???...yea crazy doesn't make a lot of since. Interestingly enough, in the 1998 movie Godzilla, the Chrysler building is completely and utterly destroyed by....wait for it...a MISSILE!!! In fact in the movie they wanted you to know there is NO doubt that it is the Chrysler building. Right after it's destroyed, you hear "That's the GD Chrysler building we're talking about here". See it for yourself:

And if your interested in the Simpsons episode, its Season 12 episode 14 and entitled "New Kids on the Blecch".

Another episode I want to refer to is a simpsons episode that aired EXACTLY one year prior. (November 15, 2009). In this episode entitled "The Devil Wears Nada" there is all kinds of allusions to a nuclear attack.

Check out some of these pictures...

Magazine "History of Genocide"
[link to img175.imageshack.us]

A picture of a terrorist looking at "nuclear secrets":
[link to img88.imageshack.us]

There's even a mushroom cloud!
[link to img137.imageshack.us]

And while this may be a bit of a stretch (but at this point, who knows?) an anagram for the title of the episode is "Evil. Warheads. At End." and..."Warheads- Let's Invade."

Hmmmmmm.

I also just want to mention that the Chrysler building has all kinds of masonic imagery, including a 666 encoding, and also Walter Chrysler was a Freemason.

[link to holyspiritvictorious4ever.blogspot.com]

I really didn't want to make this anymore real but I feel like it needs to be posted. Very scary stuff here:

[link to www.wnd.com]

I know this has been a little random but hopefully it has not been too hard to follow. The last thing I want to mention is the number of days between 9/11/01 and 11/15/10...3352. I've already mentioned that 33 is a very masonic number...but I wanted to get into 52. I think 52 could be a signal for finality. There are 52 cards in a deck. There are 52 weeks in a year. And check out this interesting Old Spice commercial, especially the VERY end.

Does the bear symbolize Russia? Will Russia be involved? Or will it be blamed on them to ignite another world war?

So there you have it. Will anything go down on the 15th or (as late as 12/06)? I certainly hope not. But if it does, it is all staged. Lastly, I want to add that I am working on another deciphering another code that ends just days after 11/15.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP