Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject so I sat at the table with you
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message and played for you.
now you know that I am very good, and know all the tactics, and not get effected by the huge hospital bills you sent my way, and two phones ringing at the same time, and kept my cool, and played my game, and thanked him but he didn't even see beacuse he disappeared.

that's all folks. I hope to see you at 1pm at my place- in twenty minutes that is... as you hinted at the board. I know you played many ticks on me, and said people were coming, and they didn't, and you made fun of me.But at this point, you all know that it is a waste of everyone's time and energy. As you can get much more out me, us, and we can all play nicely.
Let me know if you are really coming, because I would like to put on some make up for you, not much just subtle for now- I know you want me to do put on make up, i know you want to do my hair... but there are restrictions, you know I play with my own rules, and you play with yours... and I still listen to you... and go much further then you expect me to go, pleasantly surprising you, and sometimes shock the hell out of you... but in a good way. And I know that you all love me.Us. you are pretty impressed by me. And I am impressed by you, and I am fucking in awe with my own fucking self.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP