Users Online Now: 1,656 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 29,357
Pageviews Today: 64,514Threads Today: 33Posts Today: 545
12:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bobby Jindal, President Obama .. BP and welfare checks.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Bobby Jindal a 2012 Contender?
Bret Baier examines political climate in Louisiana

[link to video.foxnews.com]

Bobby Jindal at 2:18 into this piece states that when he asked Mr. Obama about the huge job loss from the Oil drilling moratorium Mr. Obama replied that folks can get a BP check, Bobby Jindal asked , but what about the ones who can’t get a BP check?

The President then said for those folks to get onto un employment , Bobby Jindal responded, " with all due respect Mr. President Louisianan’s don’t want welfare, they want to work and earn their livings " .. ………

{{{{{{{{{Bobby Jindal rocks..}}}}}}}}}

The problem is that the Prez is accustomed to .. GOOD OLD ILLINOIS POLITICS ................ See below …

This came from my daughter who is assistant CEO at the Danville nursing school. She received this email from her boss who is the CEO. Things are getting out of hand! This letter came from a Doctor....

I was speaking to an emergency room physician this morning. He told me that a woman in her 20's came to the ER with her 8th pregnancy. She stated "my momma told me that I am the breadwinner for the family." He asked her to explain. She said that she can make babies and babies get money for the
family. The scam goes like this: The grandma calls the Department of Child and Family Services and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for these children. DCFS agrees and states that the child or
children will need to go to foster care. The grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and thus receives a check for $1500 per child per month in Illinois . Total yearly income: $144,000 tax-free, not to mention free
healthcare (Medicaid) plus a monthly "Linx" card entitling her to free groceries, etc, and a voucher for 250 free cell phone minutes per month.

This does not even include Wick and other welfare programs. Indeed, grandma was correct in that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" in the family
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP