Users Online Now: 1,740 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 195,327
Pageviews Today: 320,553Threads Today: 104Posts Today: 1,790
04:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject People here need to fricking grow a sac and stop being such pussies.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am serious... every day I come here (because sometimes it is a first read source of links to good news) to scan messages and without fail there is always someone crying about:

1) The government coming to take away their gardens
2) The government taking gold away
3) The government putting them in a camp
4) The government planning martial law and lock you up
5) The government forcing them to get injections
6) The government taking away their vitamins

How did everyone become so pussified ?

I am serious when I say I would not put up with any of this bullshit above and nor will a lot of other people. If everyone stopped bitching and complaining and playing the weak little victim and instead simply stated that they will not comply and will fight back perhaps we would get somewhere.

For example, how stupid does one have to be to believe that the government could put coast to coast martial law in place and have it be effective? Do you realize how fucking big our land mass is with basically VERY FEW PEOPLE in law enforcement? We also have a very well armed population. The military would have to be totally recalled from around the world which would cause a major balance of power change -- hence they will not do it. Even if 100% of our military and law enforcement was used it is nowhere near enough people.

Sure they might be able to take control of some large cities but that would be about it. It would turn the bulk of the population against them and it would be the end, for them.

Only pussified people would have you believe that they could clap their damn hands (like the old clapper tv ad) and this magic martial law control grid would go into place coast to coast. Be realistic. They use movies like "Enemy of the State" to make the population think this level of technology exists and is available to all these people at any moment. Sat assets are expensive and are not available for "magic tracking" of people on the street at any moment. These birds only have a certain capacity and it is mostly used for foreign purposes. These movies make people believe that they are superman and "know everything all the time". It is bullshit. Ever heard the "Mostly bark and no bite" saying?

And enough with the "govt taking gold" bullshit. Honestly, the people that are buying gold are doing it for a reason. Do you really think these people would be the type just to "hand it over" to the giant seagull? Fuck no. There will always be a market for it... shit man look at the drug trade... just because big seagull says it is "illegal" has not stopped it has it? No at all. People would just sell their gold to foreign nationals who would have a local delivery "agent" to get it from you. It would develop a well established black market. Who would turn over their gold? Not me.

People need to stop being such frickin pussified sheep and stand your damn ground.

wtf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP