Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What I know about the Tea Party and World War #3
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message After the 2010 elections when the Tea Party swept several of its candidates into office there were immediate plans centered around the 2012 elections. The motto's are phrases like "Take a Stand" "Make the Change" "Man Up" are a few of the ones I remember.

They raised a bunch of money between 2010 and 2012 when they put a lot more into the elections than in 2010. Including many gatherings and public protests that make the news nightly.

During the summer of 2012 when things were heating up in the middle east and a lot of countries were sending more and more troops over there, the Tea Party starts demonstrations in the capital. There is a pre-emptive strike that was ordered by Obama and it draws a lot of criticism because of the casualties associated with it were more severe than anyone thought they were going to be.

Then there were public riots around the capital and the Tea Party always seemed to be at the center. The riots get worse and there are a lot of confrontations that were shown on TV. People throwing bottles on fire at police and barricades. Lots of tear gas and people rolling around on the ground in pain. After the elections there is even more controversy surrounding the legitimacy of some of the elections.

A few days before Thanksgiving is when Obama decides to step down, which is strange and I don't understand because basically he would have been gone by January 2013 but he announces he will step down before then. I don't know the entire story because that was also the time that the news blackout happens. Most news was censored and then all of the TV stations were completely blacked out. The Internet was turned off somehow but it was never explained to me how that is possible. Then there were rolling brown outs and electrical equipment was no longer reliable. Then many places went completely dark including Boulder. A few radio stations continued broadcasting and it was then that my father heard something he did not like one bit. He grabbed me on the porch and ran inside with me, took me to my mother and they were frantic and yelling and packing to leave. We headed into the mountains where I spent the next 17 years before returning to Boulder.

In the year 2040 I became part of an experiment and traveled back in time to the year 2010 where I will live out my life.

And that is what I know about the Tea Party, they liked to be the center of attention and had a lot more money than people thought.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP