Users Online Now: 1,928 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 982,174
Pageviews Today: 1,754,425Threads Today: 751Posts Today: 13,380
07:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject One thing I remember about the upcoming year 2011, gas gone missing from Dougs way.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My father told me when I was old enough, we were discussing bodily functions (silly I know) and he told me about the time the gas went missing from Dougs way, there must have been some reason that my father told me this.

I believe this means that next year some guy named Doug will make his way to a chemical or possibly biological site and take some of their gas.

Don't know what this means, but I recently remembered the conversation with my father that I had back around the year 2027. I have a feeling that when the time comes it will make more sense, unless I'm just being stupid.

My name is Jacob Time and I traveled to 2010 from the year 2040.

Thread: I HAVE TIME TRAVELED FROM THE YEAR 2040 to 2010, AND I'M STUCK HERE!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP