Users Online Now: 1,245 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 233,826
Pageviews Today: 299,302Threads Today: 61Posts Today: 976
02:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Question regarding shapeshifting...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If one has experienced shapeshifting, what is that an indication of, what does it mean exactly? I'm not talking about transforming into some damn reptile either which is something usually always associated with shapeshifting here, i'm talking about metamorphing into something out of someone's worst nightmare, the kind of stories told in folklore and classic mythology, like lycanthropy and vampirism...I mean this literally...not metaphorically...not figuratively but literally. I have looked into possession and have come up with nothing because what I went through isn't typical at all with what normally happens in possession from the research I have done. I haven't even heard of this with accounts of shapeshifting.

I had this encounter with this "thing" I transformed into and have been scratching my head ever since. I have been told the answers would come but i'm still left questioning so much. Has anyone here had anything like this happen to them? I have looked into interdimentional influences which is what I think it's closest too, but still questioning as to why this would happen to me. I'm nobody special which is why this is so frustrating...Do things like this just happen randomly happen in people's lives and leave them questioning like someone getting struck by lightning more than once and living, seemingly for no reason.

I'm sure there are people out there who have had some crazy shit happen to them and still have no reason as to why they were able to witness what they observed, searching for an answer. I have posted this story once before on here...actually, it was my first post, but nobody really knew what to make of it and most couldn't believe my story...and I don't blame them, it's hard to believe. If anyone has any wisdom regarding shapeshifting I would appreciate their knowledge...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP