Users Online Now: 2,172 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 870,346
Pageviews Today: 1,549,165Threads Today: 657Posts Today: 11,641
05:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FYI: Diabetes and Calcium (30 point difference in blood sugar levels with minor supplementation)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So some may know that my husband was diagnosed with type2* diabetes some months ago. He does take injections, of a medication called Victoza. It's a bit different from insulin injections.

I convinced him to take a tablespoon of calcium each day. The kind we use is from a company called Active Liquid Wellness.

I ran out and didn't get back to the store for about two weeks. His numbers started to go up, they peaked at, and remained at, 30 points higher than they had been.

He actually asked me to make a point to get him some calcium (a surprise, as he 'doesn't believe in' my 'weird stuff'). So I did.

The very next morning, he was, and has remained, 30 points lower again. Only change is the regular calcium supplementation.

I just thought that anyone who might be struggling with this might like to know, and perhaps give this a try themselves.

*edit for clarity's sake
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP