Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Life Path Calculator...... *scary accurate*
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.peacefulwarrior.com]

Enter date of birth and please post results. I've run a few, using the DOBs of my closest.... it's pretty spot on!

To open up the discussion, I will share mine:

27/9
2: Cooperation
7: Trust
9: Integrity

All digits have an influence — but the
bolded issue is key to your hidden calling.

Those on the 27/9 life path are here to work through issues of balanced responsibility, self-trust, and integrity as they come to trust and follow Spirit manifesting within them and others, living in alignment with the higher wisdom of the heart. Since our life purpose represents an uphill climb, 27/9s eventually confront and have to overcome tendencies to mentalize experience rather than trust their heart. They also need to work through subconscious issues of mistrust and betrayal and open their guarded heart to find and follow the spiritual laws “written” there. In order to access the higher laws of their heart, 27/9s must first let go of their concerns about others’ opinions and trust their own higher wisdom revealed in their feelings rather than their mental processes. The 7, however, often leads 27/9s to trust everyone but themselves — teachers, masters, scientific experts, or advisers — and to live by other people’s theories. We can all learn from others, but 27/9s in particular are here to place final authority with “the counsel of their heart.”
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP