Users Online Now: 1,706 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 154,069
Pageviews Today: 201,437Threads Today: 47Posts Today: 747
01:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone in Ventura/Oxnard/Santa Barbara vicinity?? I have puppies that need homes..Help :(
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I somehow came upon 3 male chihuahua puppies that need good homes. They were not being taken care of by their "owner". One has a smooth coat, the other two are wire coat. I suspect they are mixed with some sort of small terrier by the sounds of it, but I have not seen them yet since I'm at work till 6pm. They are 9 weeks old, btw.

Anyhow, how I found out about them:

My boyfriend's dad (who he works for) was given these puppies 2 days ago by someone he knows. He in turn wanted to sell them. He told my boyfriend he would take them home and take care of them, but instead, he left them in the corner of the garage of an auto shop ALL night long for 2 nights, and today when my boyfriend came into work after being off yesterday, he discovered the pups had been left there all night both nights and in a small box with pee and poop all over. He cleaned up the pups and told his dad he was taking them home with us instead and that he has no business having these dogs. I'm glad I wasn't there, I would have punched his father. How the hell do you do that?!?!

I already have 2 other dogs, but I could not let these puppies live like this until they find a home, they would die like that. All of the rescues out here are full. The pound is cold and scary, I don't want to do that to them, so I figured we just better take them and take care of them.

I could get in big trouble by my landlord for having these pups, but I think it is worth the risk. We can only have 2 pets max, and I'm at that limit with my 2 other chihuahuas. I'm going to be in chihuahua hell until I can find homes for them and I'm not sure how my dogs will deal with it.

I have a big play pen for them in the kitchen, potty pads and lots of puppy chow and toys for them. The play pen is my dogs play pen from being puppies years ago, glad I saved it and the pads!! They will be well taken care of, but they need new homes.

If you or someone you know can help me find these great puppies new homes, I would greatly appreciate it!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP