Users Online Now: 2,278 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,160,932
Pageviews Today: 1,938,530Threads Today: 800Posts Today: 13,904
06:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Something is happening underground!!! More Gas Leaks !!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message On 1/30/2011 parts of downtown Indianapolis were closed because a series of underground explosions caused man hole covers to blow off the street.

[link to www.fox59.com]

Today I saw the gas leak report from Kansas City, and then I saw more reports of leaks from everywhere. Close to 2300 news reports on google for the last 24 hours.

I hope you don't mind if I share what I find.

There was no explosion and there is no fire. Firefighters are on the scene and establishing a safety perimeter, to get everybody else out and allow Missouri Gas Energy in. The rupture in the buried, high-pressure 16-inch pipeline tore a “big hole in the ground,” about the size of a truck, said Jason Fulp, a spokesman for Missouri Gas Energy. More than an hour later, gas was still spewing into the air.

Read more: [link to www.kansascity.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP