Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject It has been awhile since....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've had a good, looong drink of whisky. Tonite, I've decided to remedy this unfortunate dilema. I have in my possession. In the easy reach of my twisted, yet capable hands, a container of Our Lords blessing to the common man. That's correct, my fellow compatriots in suffering..a fifth of Leapfrog milk. Nectar from those that love us. A gift. A gift from the gods of eastern Kentucky. Made from the finest rye. (might be corn) It's ALL good. On this momentus occassion, I toast YOU, my friends in uncertainy and befuddled wandering around trying to find answers in VERY strange and heretofore, places that shall remain without name. Anyway, before I confuse myself further... SALUTE! To those before, after and those present!

PEAVINE BY GOD!
HOO-HOO!
s226
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP