Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Chinese Military preparing for Alien Invasion
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Anyone see this?

Qoute:
Dear all,

I am new here and I want to seek any related information on this issue. I live in Hong Kong and from 1-May onward, there is a "Golden Week of 1/5", where many people in China will have their long vacation. My friend who works in government sector visited me on 30-Apr as others do, but on 1-May, he suddenly received a message and told me he should leave immediately for urgent order.

I asked him what is it about, he only said it is urgent. He told me not to travel these days and stay where I am.

From his urgency, I can sense this time is very rare. He is not a soldier but works something related to military complex. Anyone who knows what happen in China, please let us know. I never see his face is so "scary".

Reply Quote:

reply posted on 3-5-2011 @ 01:28 AM by tzewailun
Just after lunch time here in Hong Kong and I phoned another friend in Shanghai (A businessman) but he said nothing strange is happening there. I phoned to another friend in Northwest part and he said some military activity is more frequent there these days. In addition to it, he knew that some underground bases are "re-opened'.

I still cannot contact my military friend. His home and cell phones are all "offline". Same as other cases, I also cannot contact his family either.

Let's see how things go.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value=" [link to www.youtube.com] name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" [link to www.youtube.com] type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value=" [link to www.youtube.com] name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" [link to www.youtube.com] type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP