Users Online Now: 1,842 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 360,921
Pageviews Today: 569,316Threads Today: 194Posts Today: 2,808
07:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Movies and television are some of the most evil and powerful sorceries ever used on mankind
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Have you noticed just how wicked, evil, idiotic, and Satanic movies and television is becoming? My girlfriend was watching TV the other day and I couldn't take it. It just hurts me very deeply inside to stare at the altar, completely braindead. So I'm going to break it down why movies and TV shows use the most powerful sorcery ever known to humanity.

Firstly, the television is an altar. It is the Satanic Family Altar. On it, you can witness certain abominations such as murder, greed, lust, adultery, filth, and godlessness. These things are not restricted to the occasional show. They are absolutely EVERYWHERE. Just scroll down the list on the TV guide. There's also a lot of shows about supernatural events, mainly demonic ones, like the vampire crap they got going on everywhere ª,.,ª Yeah, vampires drinking human blood and seducing young teenage girls is demonic.

Next, let's break down the synchro-mysticism behind television. This will prove without a doubt that sorcery is very real and is being cast upon all humanity.

-Firstly, you have to channel the TV and turn to the channel you want. Sorcerers channel spirits all the time.
-The newscasters and broadcasters and telecasters and sportscasters are "casting" spells. And casting demons on you. Spells HAVE to be cast.
-The word Media comes from the Bible, where it's talking about the Medes. They were practicers of sorcery. This idea isn't my own, but most of the other ones are.
-The television programs the way YOU behave. That's why it's called TV programming. Again, not my own idea.
-Holly Wood was taken from some ancient group of sorcerers. Pagans love to use Holly for the Christmas ritual. Where do you think the word "tinsel town" gets its name from? The Pagan Christmas festival of sorcery. Harry Potter's WAND is made out of Holly Wood! WOW. Holly is a type of tree used in sorcery.
-The "magic of Hollywood" the "Magic of Disney" ... Yeah... Enough said.

Okay, so now let's go into some other aspects of Television. There are Satanic and subliminal Illuminati symbolism being shown on nearly every movie. You have to know about the symbolism to understand this, but you can search it all up on Youtube. So, get busy. Just noticing these symbols in one movie is enough to make you sick for all the brainwashed fools, but they're in almost every single movie.

Lastly, almost all of the movies coming out today deal with sex, drugs, the occult, violence (disguised as "action"), or just plain idiocy. There is no reason to ever turn on the Television. I'm personally thinking of destroying my parents huge flatscreen TV (Deuteronomy 12:3 ) since they are out on vacation. Any thoughts on this?

So, get rid of your Beast Box, that's what I like to call it. Yes, I'm personifying the television as the Beast of Revelations. Besides for the Beast Box you can also call it the Satanic Family Altar.

By the way, the only industry America has that's worth anything is the entertainment industry.
sheeplebah
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP