Users Online Now: 1,571 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 327,439
Pageviews Today: 557,805Threads Today: 268Posts Today: 3,775
06:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What is your opinion of the origin of mankind? Native Americans?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For some reason, tonight I have been on a quest, that I just can't shake. It seems that every night, or every few nights, there is something that comes into my mind field....maybe from finding the topic on HERE, or just randomly floating in my head....or maybe an older issue coming up. Either way, these various issues enter into my mind, and I feel like getting to the root of them, or learning as much as I can about them, altogether.

Usually, I have an interesting way of forming perspectives on things. I will trace the roots of the information in circulation on the subject, and COMBINE intuition with what I view as legit information.

There are only a few ways to gain information. Most obviously, is through first hand experience, second-hand sources, or intuition. Through a combination of these, is how ANY man comes to know or understand something.

Anyway, sorry for rambling, I assume the above will come off as pointless ramble; just a poor attempt for me to try to explain why I'm asking about this:

What is your stance/belief as to the origins of mankind?

During my college years, I took classes in Anthropology, Environmental sciences, biology, all kinds of stuff that contributed bit by bit to my view of the origins of mankind.

What doesn't make sense to me, is that, according to mainstream /accepted science, at least as I learned it....homo sapien sapiens have been on earth for around 50,000 years, correct?

Yet, city-states, or civilization only started around 6,000 years ago, the Sumerian civilization.

Just recently I've been studying the Native Americans (who personally I believe are descendants from Atlantis), and its interesting their personal beliefs/views of their own history.

[link to www.greatdreams.com]

This page shows a lot of quotes from the Native Americans, and it gives a VERY interesting perspective as to what their mindset was , while the white race were invading them/destroying them.

What I'm getting at, is the accepted view , as I was taught over a decade ago in high school, and which college elaborated on, DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME.

My own intuition screams at me, each and every day, trying to get me to awaken to something regarding the history of mankind - but it just isn't apparent to me.

I was just curious, doesn't EVERYONE want to know exactly where mankind comes from?

What do you tell your kids? What do YOU believe?

Do you believe homo sapiens originated on this planet?

Did we come from primates?

Why did we exist naturally for 50,000 years, then out of the BLUE, civilization springs up?

Where has this 'civilization' lead us?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP