Users Online Now: 2,306 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 444,174
Pageviews Today: 745,716Threads Today: 301Posts Today: 4,771
09:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Basic Esoteric/Tantric Principles - For the Benefit of Any Individuals Seeking To Raise Awareness
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I noticed from my Atlantis thread, that a lot of individuals here seem to be asking questions such as:

1) Who am I?
2) How do I find my soul group?
3) Who was I in past lives?
4) Where should I begin on the path?

Seeing that, I thought it would be nice to put together a few simple concepts/practices/principles that my teacher ingrained into my being, or put forth into my hands.

These are things that ANYONE can incorporate into their life, irregardless of religious/financial/spiritual/geographic or other circumstances/preferences. They are UNIVERSAL principles that anyone can apply.

The goal of Tantra is to raise your awareness. Having said that.....here we go:

Number ONE: The first principle of Tantra, is the principle of using what works. It is a very simple principle, but the FIRST and FOREMOST underlying principle that I was taught as an initiated, tantric mystic.

Whatever benefits you in life, UTILIZE. Whatever holds you back, or drains you, or causes disharmony in your life, ELIMINATE.

So, a simple beginners exercise to determine what side something in your life belongs to, you can take a sheet a paper. Fold the paper in half, hotdog style. On one side of the paper, write "Things that Give me energy" On the other side of the paper, write down "Things that DRAIN my energy"

Now, go ahead and list ANYTHING that comes to mind, on one side or the other. People, Places, Memories, Beliefs, Foods, Circumstances, Music, hobbies, jobs, ETC , ETC , ETC

The purpose behind this exercise, is to get your started in your awareness of how ENERGY works, and how everything in life is an energy exchange. The more conscious you become of this , the more aware you become of your thoughts, actions, and interactions with people, places, or things in this lifetime.

It gets your awareness tingling, and if you make this list every now and then, and determine to be mindful of it - you slowly but surely start to awaken to the grand energy exchange that Life itself is.

From there - you will make the REAL choices, that will allow you to expend less energy, and reap more rewards in this life, thus allowing you to actually manifest the reality you want for yourself.

Number TWO: Everything is ENERGY.

Most people know this, I surely did before I ever met my teacher. But, how many people LIVE it?

First of all, if you don't believe everything in existance is energy, I suggest you undertake studying quantum physics. Every single person that has an interest in spirituality, science, and/or Life itself - should learn the basics of the sciences, and even learn the concepts behind quantum physics.

E=MC2, remember? Matter is just energy, vibrating slower than the speed of light.

From a mystic or spiritual perspective - everything is energy. You are energy, and this planet you are on is energy. The universe is nothing but energy.

What good does this do for you to know this? A LOT. Knowing that everything is energy, you then start to put the pieces together, and you realize what are the different types of energy available in my world. When you start to become aware of the more subtle energy currents that run through this planet, and your body - then you can actually make changes in your life that most people aren't able to . This gives you more access to your life - kind of like unlocking the MASTER control panel. OR, like unlocking cheat codes for your life.

Number THREE. Everything works in cycles.

Another very simple, yet extremely important principle we function on. Everything in existence works in cycles. The seasons, the moon cycles, The earth revolving around our Sun.....Civilizations coming and going....soul groups coming to earth, then graduating......A seed, sprouting , becoming a plant, going back to the Earth. Birth, Growth, Decay, Death.

When you understand this , you understand that nothing is linear, like the western paradigm forced us to believe since early age. Most mystics, and all tantric practitioners, incorporate this into their everyday life. We learn, for instance, that if we create negative karma for ourselves, or make a mistake, it is only a matter of time before the lesson cycles before us again, and we need to learn it. We also learn, how to use the cycles of the Moon, and the seasons, for our benefit in our life.

The way our minds work themselves, work in cycles, and we understand this.

Number FOUR. The simple practices of Mindfulness and Meditation.

Anyone in life , wanting to achieve ANYTHING, or simply to live ANY sort of life, with ANY quality in it - can greatly benefit and enrich their lives, with the simple practices of mindfulness and meditation.

Mindfulness and meditation are like yin and yang. They are opposites, in their own way.

Generally, meditation is done DAILY, in order to reap true benefits, either in the morning or night. Meditation can be viewed as "recharging your battery"

All day, between your external and inner circumstances, you are expending your energy, releasing your energy, and focusing your awareness on thousands of different emotions, thoughts, and other cycles you go through. Meditation simply re-focuses your WHOLE BEING into a single point, so that all of your energies can return to their Source, and your very soul, and being on EVERY level can re-charge itself.

Mindfulness - is USING the battery and being conscious of it. After you build up a practice of meditation, you can now take that single-pointed awareness you've developed, and focus it on ANYTHING YOU LIKE, IN YOUR ENTIRE UNIVERSE. This is mindfulness.

Incorporate these two practices into your life, and as I said, your life will be greatly enhanced and enjoyable. You will become a more complete, and happier human being.

Number FIVE. Whatever Stance you Take to the Universe, It Takes Back to You.

This is something that was DRILLED into my head, in the early years of my practice. My teacher taught , and GOD how RIGHT SHE WAS, that whatever stance you take to the universe, it always takes back to you.

Stop and think about what this means for a moment, because I assure you, any one of these lessons alone can drastically change your life, especially this one.

What this means, is that however you choose to go through life, Life mirrors your choice and feeds it back to you.

For instance, if you choose to be uncooperative with Life, it does the same for you.

If you choose NOT to believe in something, then the universe blocks the energy of that reality/gift/curse or whatever it is, for you.

if you CHOOSE to believe in something, the universe empowers that things, whatever it is, and makes it so real in your universe.

Whatever thoughts, attitudes, beliefs, actions, etc that you hold on to you, the universe reflects these realities back to you.

Therefore, BE AWARE of the stance you take in life. Become aware of WHO YOU ARE. So many people are liars. They lie to themselves, and others - and they never get even CLOSE to who they are. They choose to wrap themselves in a cacoon of positive thoughts about themselves, thinking they are a GOOD PERSON, and negative thoughts about others, thinking others are just STUPID, FOOLISH /MINDLESS people. How wrong they are! The universe will only reflect that attitude back to you - and it creates a vicious cycle!

Whatever you want out of Life itself, keep that in mind. Then, be aware of who you are, be HONEST with yourself, and you will realize that your VERY life is an open source project, between YOU, and what is OUTSIDE of you, ie - The universe!

These 5 principles are just some of the thousands of principles/concepts that were ingrained into the fibers of my being over the past decade, on a daily basis. Reading them from here is one thing - but having a teacher drill them into your head, thus becoming reality, is an entirely different thing. I suggest if you find any value in these what-so-ever - you learn to incorporate them into your life, on a daily basis. Without a teacher, I understand this can be hard - especially since we all have Egos....and trust me, our Egos WILL confuse us, be having us believe we are something, when we are something else - that is the ultimate truth of Ego - self-deception! So be careful!

I hope you all enjoy these lessons, and can make use of them in your lives.

If there is interest for further continuation of similar things I can share....I'd be more than happy to.

Love you guys,
supermarket
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP