Users Online Now: 1,299 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 307,442
Pageviews Today: 387,488Threads Today: 70Posts Today: 1,114
03:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Prayer for GLP and All of our familes.. and all that are lost and scared
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I pray in the name of Jesus
That everyone is covered in a shield of Grace and favor from the almighty god.. I pray the holy spirit guides ALL of us to a better place.. I pray with all the doom predictions lately that your will , will be done.. may we all walk in the light.. may everyone who is lost may you be there light..I know through my faith in you that ALL is possible I know without a doubt the very MENTION OF YOUR NAME LORD ... that DARKNESS will flee 7 directions... Please coddle the ones who live in fear for the next couple days.. May we all come in agreement that Jesus is coming soon and we all feel it..

Thank you Father for your love and tribulation... for we know that these Meatsuits we live in are temporary.

In Your SON Jesus's Name

AMEN........

--------------------------

I love all of you.. truly I don't want anyone to hurt, fear or live without faith or the love of god... these next couple days are a lil scary... but remember GOD IS WITH YOU... whether GOD is sitting in a spaceship somewhere or Waiting in a different realm or whatever else we can think of...
HE IS REAL... HE LOVES YOU.. AND WILL PROTECT YOU....

BE SAFE GLP and the WORLD...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP