Users Online Now: 2,075 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 628,168
Pageviews Today: 1,091,695Threads Today: 454Posts Today: 7,649
01:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Apocalyptic Subliminal messaging on posters EVERYWHERE around London Underground stations
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Since I travel to work to London everyday, I couldn't help but notice the astonishing amount of subliminal messaging EVERYWHERE in posters around the London Underground - Most depicting wars, struggle, change and the Apocalypse I KID YOU NOT!

Sorry if these are just internet pics of the posters, but I was not allowed to use my camera by the "staff" there!

PO​STER 1

John Martin "Apocalypse" Art Exhibition
[link to www.tate.org.uk]

Heres their Advertising video:

______________________________________________________________________​___

POSTER 2:

TAKE SHELTER - 2011 FILM
[link to www.heyuguys.co.uk]

Plot: In a small town in Ohio, Curtis LaForche (Michael Shannon) has apocalyptic dreams, but he keeps them from his wife Samantha and their daughter Hannah. He focuses on building a storm shelter in his backyard, but the strange behavior strains his relationship with his family. As he builds the shelter, Curtis fears the truth of his dreams.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Could this be hinting at a future US Westcoast Earthquake or even the El Hierro Tsunami?
Thread: Best El Hierro Thread On GLP - Canary Islands - ACTIVITY HAS RETURNED - AGAIN!

PO​STER 3

NICKELBACK - "HERE AND NOW", coming out November 21st 2011

Here is the Nickelback album cover:

[link to eargazzm.files.wordpress.com]

In the picture you can see that the mini clock tower is spookily similar to the Big Ben Clock tower in London Westminister.

To the right of the pic:
[link to hydeparktowershotel.com]

I think the time on the mini clock in the picture is about 11:20. What do you guys think this could mean?

HI-RES IMAGE OF "HERE AND NOW" ALBUM COVER:
[link to i39.tinypic.com]

Also notice the "Here and Now" phrase as the title of the album...

And eerily enough, Nickelback's new album features many songs hinting at "war" and "struggle" if you read or listen to their lyrics.

Could this be related to a prediction made by another GLP user about something bad happening during the 2012 London Olympics? (ignore the anti-christ part lol)
Thread: OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CHRIST AND I HAVE HARDCORE PROOF!

"THE LONDON 2012 OLYMPICS IS THE FINAL TURNING POINT BEFORE WW3!"

And not surprisingly, a "severe terrorist attack" is expected during the London 2012 Olympics rolleyes

The chance of a terror attack during the 2012 London Olympics will be "severe" despite the government downgrading the risk level earlier this week.
[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

abomb

CONNECTING THE DOTS TO OTHER RECENT EVENTS:

Recently if you have noticed, Hollywood just keeps adding hints on UFOs, fringe theories, conspiracies, doomsdays, alien contact in their movies - whether they be some sort of subliminal messages or just for entertainment.

For example:

Melancholia showing a planet Colliding with the Earth - heavily borrowed from Nibiru Hysteria.

And Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon, literally filled with Annunaki symbolism, The Moon Landing Conspiracies, and Cybertron being teleported to Earth during the final scene (more Nibiru hysteria)

If people can't see the connection I'm trying to make, bare in mind that 9/11 was predicted by MANY Hollywood movies prior to the actual attack:

MATRIX: [link to www.jonesreport.com]
SIMPSONS: [link to images.sodahead.com]

More here:

I will try to update this thread with more posters I find around the London Underground.

Thats if I'm not caught and packed off to Guantanamo Bay lmao

hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP